Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

"She Is A Disgrace To Womanhood" Every Girl Should Learn From This Leaked Chat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "She Is A Disgrace To Womanhood" Every Girl Should Learn From This Leaked Chat (5596 Views)

Olusegun Runsewe: Bobrisky Is A Disgrace To Nigeria, I Will Deal With Him / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"She Is A Disgrace To Womanhood" Every Girl Should Learn From This Leaked Chat by VICKYGISTBLOGG: 1:41am On Dec 05, 2020
"She is a disgrace to womanhood" See the leaked conversation between a guy and a girl (screenshot)

A guy has taken to a popular Facebook group to share a screenshot of a chat he had between himself and a girl. the leaked Whatsapp conversation got so many people talking and worried too as they could not believe, a girl could be that rude.

We all know that during this period, so many people, especially girls are preparing for this festive period, and will some are busy working for the money to take care of their selves this season, others are looking for guys to settle their bill.

See the conversation this girl had with the guy. she sent him a message telling him she needs him to send her some money to make her hair this period, and when she saw the guy wasn't dancing to her tune, she started abusing him. See what the guy did to her.

Click on the link below, to read the full conversation of the WhatsApp chat

https://vickygistblog.com/she-is-a-disgrace-to-womanhood-every-girl-should-learn-from-this-leaked-whatsapp-conversation-screenshot/

Re: "She Is A Disgrace To Womanhood" Every Girl Should Learn From This Leaked Chat by PCG1: 1:48am On Dec 05, 2020
օք ɛ ɮɛ ʟɨҡɛ saʏ ɛ ռօ աaռ ɮɛttɛʀ ʄօʀ ʏօʊ undecided
աɦʏ ɖɨɖ ʏօʊ աʀɨtɛ ʀʊɮɮɨsɦ օռtօռtօք օʄ tɦɛ ċɦat
ɨ ċaռ't sɛɛ sօʍɛ օʄ tɦɛ ċɦat ʋɛʀʏ աɛʟʟ աɨtɦ tɦɛ ʀʊɮɮɨsɦ ʏօʊ աʀօtɛ օռ ɨt
ɮʏ tɦɛ աaʏ, աɦɛʀɛ ɨs tɦɛ ċօʍքʟɛtɛ ċɦat❓

4 Likes

Re: "She Is A Disgrace To Womanhood" Every Girl Should Learn From This Leaked Chat by tillaman(m): 1:54am On Dec 05, 2020
For real shocked
Re: "She Is A Disgrace To Womanhood" Every Girl Should Learn From This Leaked Chat by Dididrumz(m): 2:20am On Dec 05, 2020
person wey post this thread, I have one question for You.

Do you have sense? I don't think so.

How you take expect us to read the chat when You carry plenty plenty things cover the chat?

Some of una never get sense enough to use technology oooo.

8 Likes

Re: "She Is A Disgrace To Womanhood" Every Girl Should Learn From This Leaked Chat by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 05, 2020
grin

Nothing to see here.
Just another desperado who has great expectations for this Christmas.
Bone straight must be bought at all cost.
Re: "She Is A Disgrace To Womanhood" Every Girl Should Learn From This Leaked Chat by planetx13: 8:25am On Dec 05, 2020
Okay
Re: "She Is A Disgrace To Womanhood" Every Girl Should Learn From This Leaked Chat by Benwallt(m): 8:58am On Dec 05, 2020
tillaman:
For real shocked
Rubbish
Re: "She Is A Disgrace To Womanhood" Every Girl Should Learn From This Leaked Chat by olamidedivotee(f): 9:04am On Dec 05, 2020
After opera news frustration you don go create your own website undecided
Wish you good luck Vicky James wink
besides post the clearer picture, this one is too stuffy

1 Like

Re: "She Is A Disgrace To Womanhood" Every Girl Should Learn From This Leaked Chat by Enceladus(m): 11:48am On Dec 05, 2020
Never will I reply any lady that types with broken words or idiotic abbreviated spelling... That's one of their tells.
Re: "She Is A Disgrace To Womanhood" Every Girl Should Learn From This Leaked Chat by Twizzy30(m): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2020
Fish brains wey you suppose report and block her number off
Re: "She Is A Disgrace To Womanhood" Every Girl Should Learn From This Leaked Chat by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
Dididrumz:
person wey post this thread, I have one question for You.

Do you have sense? I don't think so.

How you take expect us to read the chat when You carry plenty plenty things cover the chat?

Some of una never get sense enough to use technology oooo.
Swears grin

1 Like

Re: "She Is A Disgrace To Womanhood" Every Girl Should Learn From This Leaked Chat by offset67(m): 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
op am disappointed in your life
Re: "She Is A Disgrace To Womanhood" Every Girl Should Learn From This Leaked Chat by DukeJoe17: 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor that doesn't have sense have decided to avoid this thread.
Na money be her problem, any man that goes to the market is stingy according to her loose brain.

Spits

1 Like

Re: "She Is A Disgrace To Womanhood" Every Girl Should Learn From This Leaked Chat by Graysons: 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2020
I can't see nada. undecided

2 Likes

Re: "She Is A Disgrace To Womanhood" Every Girl Should Learn From This Leaked Chat by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
DukeJoe17:
Zzor that doesn't have sense have decided to avoid this thread.
Na money be her problem, any man that goes to the market is stingy according to her loose brain.

Spits
You are just a frustrated short man

1 Like

Re: "She Is A Disgrace To Womanhood" Every Girl Should Learn From This Leaked Chat by DukeJoe17: 11:20am On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
You are just a frustrated short man

Gold digger.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: So Nini Is Already Married, See Photos / Graphic Photo: Very Strange Baby Born In Benue State / Late Ayinla Omowura’s Son, Akeem Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.