Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Duncan Moghty Sister Inlaw Reveals Deep Secret About Duncan MARRIAGE - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Duncan Moghty Sister Inlaw Reveals Deep Secret About Duncan MARRIAGE (1144 Views)

Marriage: My Mother Inlaw Calls My Wife Everyday Is It Proper? / How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw / Zimbabwean Man Takes Used Condoms To Court As Prove Of Sister Inlaw’s Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duncan Moghty Sister Inlaw Reveals Deep Secret About Duncan MARRIAGE by tubetv: 5:39am On Dec 05, 2020
Maria Nwakanma, a sister-in-law to Port Harcourt-based singer, Duncan Mighty, has refuted the allegations recently levelled against her by the latter.

Nwakanma stated that neither she nor any member of her family was interested in any of the singer’s properties, adding that Mighty’s social media posts were a pointer to the type of husband he was.

In a nine part-post on Instagram, Duncan Mighty had accused his wife, Vivian, her mother, Charity Nwakanma, and siblings, Maria and Bright, of going diabolical to poison him and inherit his properties.

He also claimed that he recorded some of his wife’s confession as evidence to back his claims.

His post read in part, “She started by saying that on several occasions in her family house, they always talked about my many properties and investments at this young age. Being an only child, (they felt) if anything happened to me, they could choose which of my properties to inherit, especially her elder sister, Maria, her mum and brother, Bright Nwakanma.

However, in a telephone interview with Saturday Beats, Maria dared him to post the evidence he had. She said, “This is a family matter because my younger sister is married to him. There are children involved, so there are things I cannot talk about. About his claims on social media, my mother, sister and I only have love for him. Whatever he is saying about my family, he is on his own. We don’t want to get involved in all this. When he is done, he would clear himself.

“I do not live with them and I cannot leave my father’s house to go and inherit another man’s property. I don’t understand why he said those things. He said he is the only child but I know he is not. His mother has other children. He also has children outside wedlock, so where is my stake in his property. He has been deleting comments by people who know him. He should stop removing those comments. Would a reasonable person air their family issues in public? Everybody, including his wife, Vivian, are okay. She has children to take care of.  He took the boy because that is the only son he has. We don’t want to join issues with him. Let him post his evidence, so the truth would prevail.  The truth cannot be hidden. You cannot cover a lie forever.”

This is not the first time Duncan and his wife would be in the news for the wrong reason. In August 2018, there were reports that the singer pummelled his wife in their Port Harcourt home. But, in a swift response, the ‘Fake Love’ crooner denied the allegations of domestic violence, adding that his marriage would not be destroyed by what is posted on social media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M8biM197_k

source : https://punchng.com/death-plot-duncan-mighty-not-telling-the-truth-says-sister-in-law/
Re: Duncan Moghty Sister Inlaw Reveals Deep Secret About Duncan MARRIAGE by fnep2smooth(m): 5:46am On Dec 05, 2020
Who we go believe now

1 Like

Re: Duncan Moghty Sister Inlaw Reveals Deep Secret About Duncan MARRIAGE by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 05, 2020
It's always good to hear from both sides before taking sides, obviously this man is toxic and has many issues
Re: Duncan Moghty Sister Inlaw Reveals Deep Secret About Duncan MARRIAGE by tubetv: 5:51am On Dec 05, 2020
grin
Re: Duncan Moghty Sister Inlaw Reveals Deep Secret About Duncan MARRIAGE by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 05, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

The epic of a man's maturity (one out of many) is his ability to keep confidential information off the public for your own interest not for your spouse.

A girl once told me she hate guys you run thier mouth about her relationship to other. From there I took it upon my self to learn the ability to keep shut. You don't break up and run your mouth, you keep shut and move àhead.

Duncan mighty have and will still show how immature and untamed his mouth is. I lose respect for men like him. Let's wait see/hear more intriguing insight since he want the world to hear.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Moghty Sister Inlaw Reveals Deep Secret About Duncan MARRIAGE by pyyxxaro: 6:09am On Dec 05, 2020
I blame Buhari for this
Re: Duncan Moghty Sister Inlaw Reveals Deep Secret About Duncan MARRIAGE by kingreign(m): 6:11am On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
It's always good to hear from both sides before taking sides, obviously this man is toxic and has many issues

Obviously you are the one who's toxic and has many issues. Go work on yourself.

Tenk!

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Moghty Sister Inlaw Reveals Deep Secret About Duncan MARRIAGE by tubetv: 6:22am On Dec 05, 2020
cool shocked
Re: Duncan Moghty Sister Inlaw Reveals Deep Secret About Duncan MARRIAGE by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 05, 2020
A lesson for men. be careful who you marry or otherwise you will be used for negative public gist

1 Like

Re: Duncan Moghty Sister Inlaw Reveals Deep Secret About Duncan MARRIAGE by Flexherbal(m): 6:36am On Dec 05, 2020
Family matters!
Re: Duncan Moghty Sister Inlaw Reveals Deep Secret About Duncan MARRIAGE by austine4real(m): 7:37am On Dec 05, 2020
sad sad sad sad

Chai
Re: Duncan Moghty Sister Inlaw Reveals Deep Secret About Duncan MARRIAGE by SocialJustice: 8:20am On Dec 05, 2020
Hey, I don't care. Don't stress me. Christmas dey come, allow me drink my moringa Chelsea and lime with blunts in peace.
Re: Duncan Moghty Sister Inlaw Reveals Deep Secret About Duncan MARRIAGE by GreaterFuture(m): 9:34am On Dec 05, 2020
SocialJustice:
Hey, I don't care. Don't stress me. Christmas dey come, allow me drink my moringa Chelsea and lime with blunts in peace.
You too dey drink mornings Hut? How much for your area?
Re: Duncan Moghty Sister Inlaw Reveals Deep Secret About Duncan MARRIAGE by SocialJustice: 9:36am On Dec 05, 2020
GreaterFuture:

You too dey drink mornings Hut? How much for your area?
Moringa Chelsea small bottle N500. Lime free. Blunts N1000.
Re: Duncan Moghty Sister Inlaw Reveals Deep Secret About Duncan MARRIAGE by GreaterFuture(m): 9:48am On Dec 05, 2020
SocialJustice:
Moringa Chelsea small bottle N500. Lime free. Blunts N1000.
No, i am talking of that local one they sell in Ragolis and Measure for you, it is from ₦50 upwards.
I don't do blunts.
Re: Duncan Moghty Sister Inlaw Reveals Deep Secret About Duncan MARRIAGE by aderoju3921: 9:56am On Dec 05, 2020
A lesson for men. be careful who you marry or otherwise you will be used for negative public gist
Re: Duncan Moghty Sister Inlaw Reveals Deep Secret About Duncan MARRIAGE by Oxiburn: 10:04am On Dec 05, 2020
IF you are looking for the best smart contract that's based on BITCOIN to join, then look no further.

This management platform that provides a wide range of financial services.which includes interests across foreign exchange,BTC&ETH..
We believe in the creation of multiple income streams for sustainable wealth.of up to 10% every day for the total of 15 days period

The platform that gives opportunity to make extra money at the comfort of your home.. You have access to see all transactions and interest accumulated

WEBSITE
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
Re: Duncan Moghty Sister Inlaw Reveals Deep Secret About Duncan MARRIAGE by adadike(f): 10:07am On Dec 05, 2020
Duncan mighty Biko, find a way to settle your marital issues and stop disturbing us Biko. We have bigger and worse issues pummelling this country that needs all our attention
Re: Duncan Moghty Sister Inlaw Reveals Deep Secret About Duncan MARRIAGE by SocialJustice: 10:37am On Dec 05, 2020
GreaterFuture:

No, i am talking of that local one they sell in Ragolis and Measure for you, it is from ₦50 upwards.
I don't do blunts.
Honestly, I have no clue. I don't drink those, it is fake poisonous ogogoro they set it with mostly.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Moghty Sister Inlaw Reveals Deep Secret About Duncan MARRIAGE by GreaterFuture(m): 10:42am On Dec 05, 2020
SocialJustice:
Honestly, I have no clue. I don't drink those, it is fake poisonous ogogoro they set it with mostly.
Hmmn, i see. How do you know that?
Re: Duncan Moghty Sister Inlaw Reveals Deep Secret About Duncan MARRIAGE by SocialJustice: 11:18am On Dec 05, 2020
GreaterFuture:

Hmmn, i see. How do you know that?
Because I can tell the difference through taste, smell and feel.
Re: Duncan Moghty Sister Inlaw Reveals Deep Secret About Duncan MARRIAGE by GreaterFuture(m): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2020
SocialJustice:
Because I can tell the difference through taste, smell and feel.
Hmmmnn.
Re: Duncan Moghty Sister Inlaw Reveals Deep Secret About Duncan MARRIAGE by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2020
If he's tired of the marriage, let him say, intstead of dragging themselves in public glare.

Duncan is really acting childish and should just stop already.

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Man Collapse As Wife Makes Savings From Money Given Her To Cook, Builds A / Being Single Is It A Crime? / Your Next Of Kin Can Not Access Your Bank Account After Your Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.