Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) (33055 Views)

Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift / Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign / Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 05, 2020
Regina Daniels die-hard fans have taken to the streets of Port Harcourt in Rivers state to stage a protest against Regina Daniels husband "Ned Nwoko" from marrying another wife. Recall that on an interview days back, Ned Nwoko hinted that he could marry another wife. Fans of Regina Daniels didn't find his statement funny has they taken to the streets to protest.

Watch the video of the protest here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmq9SwYYDeI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnDrvwD8WpQ

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) by Davash222(m): 10:13am On Dec 05, 2020
Lol
Regina paid them to protest on her behalf.

She never see anything yet. Ned is on a mission and there’s nothing Regina or anyone can do to stop him!

Go Ned!

371 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 05, 2020
I reserved my comment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 05, 2020
If Ned doesn't marry another wife, how would all the hungry, gold-digging hoes littered all over the face of the nation survive? When many have been earnestly waiting for the next vacancy.
As it is now, BBN and Ned are the only two saving graces of most Nigerian ladies.
The hope and plan A of every Nigeria bitch is to walk into BBN audition, get selected, get into the BBN house, get popular, come out of the house and start cashing out with her Clitocurrency. But if plan A fails, Ned is the plan B.

Majority of Nigerian bitches have been bathing with gallons of bleaching creams and mothers bathing their daughters with bleaching creams in preparation for the next Ned audition.
Some have been consulting the oracle to receive the favour charm that would hook Ned on sighting them offline or online. Others have been seriously abstaining from sex and applying tighteners in order to tighten whatever crumb is left of their dilapidated, oversized pussies, since they know the virgin hunter, ancestor always want it fair and tight.

244 Likes 27 Shares

They are joking, when I've not entered.Serously preparing for my tour to his house

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) by Davash222(m): 10:15am On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
They are joking, when I've not entered.Serously preparing for my tour to his house
Ned can’t stoop too low for someone like you!

Go to Oshodi and meet MC Oluomo boys, they fit consider you.

194 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 05, 2020
Sorry dear Regina Daniels and her well-meaning fans, Ned has taken upon himself the lone mission of equating the population of Southern Nigeria with the North, if you do your maths meticulously, you would know it's gonna be a long ride because the journey is very far.

Albert Einstein once said, "it is one of the best feelings that moment you're the newest wife of a multi-billionaire virgin hunter until months later and he starts hunting for a new fair virgin all over again."
Laila Charani was also in this phase until she embraced her fate as the reality and now she's at peace when she leant to focus on the billions and not the billionaire.
Regina should take a leaf from her, in order not to hurt herself in vain over a mission that cannot be averted because this too shall pass, it's just a matter of time. Soon when she has about three new wives under her, she would have learnt how to find solace in her pillows and the billions she came for and care less about the billionaire.
"Ned belongs to everyone and belongs to no one", none of his wives and the coming ones should ever forget this golden verse.

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) by Nanaborga(m): 10:22am On Dec 05, 2020
These ones nor get sense ooo , abi na job wey nor dey make dem engage for this useless protest , nothing wey shock nor go see for buhari body

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) by Liposure: 10:22am On Dec 05, 2020
Ned will marry another wife and nothing will happen. I'm in full support

32 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 05, 2020
Liposure:
Ned will marry another wife and nothing will happen. I'm in full support
If Regina was your sister you will support right?

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) by debbydams(f): 10:32am On Dec 05, 2020
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) by Ottyn01(m): 10:34am On Dec 05, 2020
I swear with my girlfriend left nipple that ned will marry another wife,

Not even regina or her mumu fans can stop him"

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) by clarocuzioo(m): 10:34am On Dec 05, 2020
Okoo
Re: Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) by osemoses1234(m): 10:45am On Dec 05, 2020
Davash222:

Ned can’t stoop too low for someone like you!

Go to Oshodi and meet MC Oluomo boys, they fit consider you.
mc too big for her self

37 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) by Liposure: 10:45am On Dec 05, 2020
saaphiere:
my sis has her own life to live.

42 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) by Elvictor: 10:46am On Dec 05, 2020
only one person na fans.

11 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 05, 2020
Liposure:
my sis has her own life to live.
You never answered the question
Re: Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) by coolsegun2002: 10:50am On Dec 05, 2020
saaphiere:

Regina already put herself in a polygamous setting... what difference does it make if the man marries or not..
Mayb I’m missing something here..does being the last wife make u women feel special.??

. if Ned doesn’t marry another wife, does it change that fact that they all sharing one pen!s..

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) by Doc10q: 10:53am On Dec 05, 2020
johnmartus:
Okoro people self . They will call hausa people illiterate while the level of their illiterate supersed

Which one be okoro again. Mind your useless self o.. river state ppl are not ibos!

11 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) by johnmartus(m): 11:09am On Dec 05, 2020
We know that but that people are ibos doing business there.
Doc10q:

Which one be okoro again. Mind your useless self o.. river state ppl are not ibos!
Re: Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) by reallest(f): 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
This country is full of hopeless people I swear...

27 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) by Vyzz: 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
grin grin

Is it nor his money...
Re: Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) by OriginZero: 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
HAHA
Re: Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) by rattlesnake(m): 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
Blody fulls

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) by Legalcriminal: 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
Foolish hopeless Youths.
And these ones get parents for house like this smh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) by cynthia500(f): 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
“You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) by Mikelarteta(m): 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
Some were there before you, of course some others still coming after you so you can feel the pain your mates are feeling let’s see how you would cope with it.

13 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) by iamyemiakins(m): 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ned Nwoko right now

26 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) by BUSHHUNTER: 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
Lazy youths

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Umarudeen Kayode Bailed, Released After 7 Days In Kirikiri Prison (Video) / Mr Ibu Dressed In Football Jersey: Caption Photo / Seyi Awolowo Hosts 'Deal Or No Deal Naija'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.