Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Ipad Air Icloud, Please Who Can Unlock It? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ipad Air Icloud, Please Who Can Unlock It? (325 Views)

All Tech News- How To Choose The Best Ipad | Ipad, Ipad Air, Ipad Mini, Ipad Pro / App Store Is Not Working On Apple Ipad Air Mini / Facebook Can Unlock Your Account With Facial Recognition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipad Air Icloud, Please Who Can Unlock It? by Perfectsouth(m): 10:36am On Dec 05, 2020
A phone engineer or someone who is an expert at unlocking Ipad is needed for collaboration..

1 Like

Re: Ipad Air Icloud, Please Who Can Unlock It? by icebird25(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2020
Guy return the iPad to the owner ...
Re: Ipad Air Icloud, Please Who Can Unlock It? by Perfectsouth(m): 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
icebird25:
Guy return the iPad to the owner ...
Pls next time, comment with your senses intact, it won't cost you anything to do that...
The person that needs the info stays abroad, he said they have many abandoned iPads that if he can start unlocking them, he will be making money..
Does that sound stolen to you?

1 Like

Re: Ipad Air Icloud, Please Who Can Unlock It? by chiihekwoaba(m): 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
So u have mouth to tell someone to comment with his senses shey But u will go to another people threads and create nuisance there... I just traced u down here to know what u do for a leaving..... Return those stolen iPads!!!!!...like he said.
Perfectsouth:
Pls next time, comment with your senses intact, it won't cost you anything to do that...
The person that needs the info stays abroad, he said they have many abandoned iPads that if he can start unlocking them, he will be making money..
Does that sound stolen to you?

1 Like

Re: Ipad Air Icloud, Please Who Can Unlock It? by Perfectsouth(m): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
chiihekwoaba:
So u have mouth to tell someone to comment with his senses shey But u will go to another people threads and create nuisance there... I just traced u down here to know what u do for a leaving..... Return those stolen iPads!!!!!...like he said.
it is living and not leaving..
And for your info, I already linked an engineer to the person who needs iPads unlocked.. He doesn't reside in Nigeria so I say again, stop fooling yourself and stop constituting Nuisance

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Package To Learn / Hp Envy-15- X360- 8th Generation- Core I5- 256 Ssd- 8gb Ram- Touch Screen- Keybo / Five Things To Know About The James Webb Space Telescope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.