Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) (71985 Views)

Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert / Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex / Lady Beats & Disgraces A Man Publicly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Is that why he wants to naked her? Is he correcting her dressing done by trying to naked her?
yes because its her unclothedness that she wants to show so he was helping her to show
Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by Sixfeetbelle: 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
aminu114:
yes because its her unclothedness that she wants to show so he was helping her to show

Then he's a mad man. Let him go and uncloth oloshos and see if they won't kill him

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by juman(m): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ryan03:
beat who? See them begging the idiot to leave the girl grin na police they dey flex muscle for. I said it, if police treat civilians the way the military do, all these rubbish won't be happening but because the police is more civil, they are seen as weak. This is the strength Nigerians want, let them enjoy it

The way bokos are beating them when they misbehave.
Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by love2017(m): 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
I see this as oppression...

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by Taba21: 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, read properly - one of the reasons, not all.. And no, we won't tolerate such nonsense here. Nigeria is not US/UK.. And who told you God is not angry with America? How God operates is different. And how he chooses to punish each country is different too.. Don't expect a monotonous punishment for all.. Everyone will be punished uniquely and at the appropriate time.

When God Almighty punished Israel for their sins - sins committed by some Israelites - there were many nations living in worse sins, at the time, that were not punished alongside the Israelites. However, it doesn't mean God wasn't angry with them.. Just that their time of reckoning wasn't ripe.. At some point, God even commissioned some of those sinful/pagan nations to punish the Israelites - who were more righteous than they - for the sins committed by some/most of them.. Does that mean God was happy with those sinful/pagan Nations? No.. His ways are different..

Same thing is happening to Nigeria.

Just say you don't believe in God and move on..

God bless Nigeria.

You're a wise man.
I need your whatzapp numbers or email address
Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by HUSTLER001: 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2020
kingbobby:
You talk nonsense, social media is to be blame not you.
Are you kidding me? You want another mans fight? Go get a job.
Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by Taba21: 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2020
Jakumo:

You are indeed a phucking bastard, to support this horrible act of brutality against a defenseless woman. Move the phuck out to Saudi Arabia, you dumb phuck, or pick up a gun and join Boko Haram, so that your sorry asz can be neutralized in the field of battle.

Muslime cult killers never do stop peering up women's skirts, and complaining about their little trouser-lizards getting agitated. Phuck you, and anyone that shares your barbaric 17th Century mindset. Rot in hell, and die soon, please, just as a special favor to the civilized world.

You don't know anything on going right now in Nigeria.
You will soon collect and no one will deliver you since you're blind.
Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
aminu114:

You're a stupid monkey

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by emmyrate1(m): 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, read properly - one of the reasons, not all.. And no, we won't tolerate such nonsense here. Nigeria is not US/UK.. And who told you God is not angry with America? How God operates is different. And how he chooses to punish each country is different too.. Don't expect a monotonous punishment for all.. Everyone will be punished uniquely and at the appropriate time.

When God Almighty punished Israel for their sins - sins committed by some Israelites - there were many nations living in worse sins, at the time, that were not punished alongside the Israelites. However, it doesn't mean God wasn't angry with them.. Just that their time of reckoning wasn't ripe.. At some point, God even commissioned some of those sinful/pagan nations to punish the Israelites - who were more righteous than they - for the sins committed by some/most of them.. Does that mean God was happy with those sinful/pagan Nations? No.. His ways are different..

God bless Nigeria.
is a pity someone is reasoning like an insane person here

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by Depressedkidd: 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
We should all remember that wearing clothes is not African culture. We only started covering up when Europeans came in and brought their fancy covered up dresses, brainwashing us with their culture and religion into abandoning our own ways, forgetting them, and worst of all viewing them as the foreign things.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by 400billionman: 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
The average force personnel in Nigeria is mentally deranged.

They like taking laws into their hands.

Small thing, they start acting like advocate and jugde. Engaging in matters beyond their concern. They can never mind their businesses.

If you don't deal decisively with stupid people like this, then Nigeria is a banana republic. See how he undressed an innocent lady to view her unclothedness and passers-by couldn't gather to teach him a lesson.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by amakadlite(f): 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My beloved brother, God bless you. cheesy
let me also add that you are very ignorant as to how God works. Yes God abhors indecent dressing but he wouldn't treat a harlot in this dehumanising manner in which the solder treated the lady. Stop mentioning God as if you know the ways of God. you are are Wicked hypocrite always calling God to cover your evil mind.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by engrchykae(m): 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
Jakumo:

You are indeed a phucking bastard, to support this horrible act of brutality against a defenseless woman. Move the phuck out to Saudi Arabia, you dumb phuck, or pick up a gun and join Boko Haram, so that your sorry asz can be neutralized in the field of battle.

Muslime cult killers never do stop peering up women's skirts, and complaining about their little trouser-lizards getting agitated. Phuck you, and anyone that shares your barbaric 17th Century mindset. Rot in hell, and die soon, please, just as a special favor to the civilized world.
he is a "repented Boko Haram soldier"

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by Rawhumper(m): 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
This is nit about keyboard warrior, its time to look into the Army's excesses....people should know these are mortals like us and bullet enters their body and we should alsi know we die one day so lets rise now and end Army brutality before its late.

I bet the soldier toasted that lady, she refused.

Very useless soldiers we have here.....i hate Nigerian solduers with passion and i pray they keep dying like fowls.

Littke wonder, they have deployed female solduers on the road, shows there is shortage of personnel in the Army.

Foolish and useless set of people.

quote author=dre11 post=96758616]

https://punchng.com/soldier-beats-strips-lady-naked-for-indecent-dressing-in-ogun/[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by jamiuazeez(m): 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
this soldier wouldn't escape Boko
Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by Rawhumper(m): 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
When did God ask you to become his enforcer?

Thats why am never sympathetic with the way boko men are wasting them.

Dont be a hypocrite and pretend to use God to support such.

quote author=SilverNorGold post=96761299]Okay, I won't reply anyone again. Let the insults fall on me..

God bless you all. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by unmask: 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
All you wrote is rubbish......

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by mceze(m): 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

My friend, keep quiet there. That's why we are where we are today. Too religious but not righteous..

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by Eclement(m): 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

Argh-argh..

You seem to know God more than he knows himself. See how you're analyzing the different types of God's angst...

I salute you.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by Bestinstinct(m): 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
SilverNorGold:
God bless the soldier.. That lady is one of the reasons God is not happy with Nigeria.. That soldier has done well, and may God Almighty punish anyone that condemns his noble action.. The government should look into this.. If possible, the Dress Code Act should be introduced to regulate our manner of dressing.. Cos some are literally walking naked in the name of fashion. This must stop..

1 Timothy 2:9-10

Surah Al-Ahzab 33:59-68

You need help

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by FarmTech(m): 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
God bless u bro. A mod deleted some of ur posts but I have restored them. It really pained to see how people support evil these days - including people who call themselves Christians.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by Bimpe29: 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
May God bless you for these holy quotes.

SilverNorGold:
God bless the soldier.. That lady is one of the reasons God is not happy with Nigeria.. That soldier has done well, and may God Almighty punish anyone that condemns his noble action.. The government should look into this.. If possible, the Dress Code Act should be introduced to regulate our manner of dressing.. Cos some are literally walking naked in the name of fashion. This must stop..

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
But his action isn't COMMONSENSICAL.
You accuse someone of f indecent dressing yet you're undressing her. What's sense in this
Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by Murphy0147(m): 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Stupid

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by Murphy0147(m): 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
SilverNorGold:

I repeat again STUPID
Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by FarmTech(m): 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
Depressedkidd:
We should all remember that wearing clothes is not African culture. We only started covering up when Europeans came in and brought their fancy covered up dresses, brainwashing us with their culture and religion into abandoning our own ways, forgetting them, and worst of all viewing them as the foreign things.
So we shud go back to idol worshipping, human sacrifices, killing of twins and other evils? They did not brainwashed us with their religion, science or technology. The gospel of Christ is the best thing that happened to Africans.
Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by FarmTech(m): 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
But his action isn't COMMONSENSICAL.
You accuse someone of f indecent dressing yet you're undressing her. What's sense in this
He shudnt have undressed her though. Beating would have been enof. When the society don't shun evil, things go haywire. How can someone in her right senses dress like a mad prostitute? I blame the entertainment industry and pastors that won't preach against it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by Draught: 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
I pity ur likes, I live i n the country that introduced christianity to Nigeria guess what,they do not do this and dont realy give a damn about waht yah practice!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
FarmTech:

He shudnt have undressed her though. Beating would have been enof. When the society don't shun evil, things go haywire. How can someone in her right senses dress like a mad prostitute? I blame the entertainment industry and pastors that won't preach against it.
He should not even look at her or put hands on her,
Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by creedencity(m): 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
How would you feel if a soldier harassed your wife why supporting the soldier bro forget about bible quote this is wrong
Would you have allowed your wife or sister to dress as such in the public. The i don't care/mind your business attitude is what pushed us to this helm. You now wonder why the sanity that once existed in the 80s/90s have waned to. Bro the earlier we realised it the better, if not na so so muniru onigbo and joseph colorado we go dey see.
Adios

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) / My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid / Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.