Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks (10923 Views)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / Reactions As Underwater Wedding Pictures Flood The Internet – SEE PHOTOS / The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks by ashybabs(m): 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
Her name is Amanda. She went viral 9 months ago after she was interviewed by "soft white underbelly", an unprofitable organization. The camera man (Interviewer) kept track of her and kept interviewing her from time to time. She was an unrepentant drug addict.

The first video; February 23, 2020:

Her initial interview was on February of 2020. In the interview, we saw a good looking lady facing the camera and explaining to the camera man how life has treated her. In the 9 minutes video, the camera man asked a lot of questions and she answered all without hesitation.

What we learned from the first Interview was that she was 24 years old, she grew up with her father while her mother left when she was young. According to her, her father turned out to be a molester and so she left him and moved in with her boyfriend. After she and her boyfriend broke up, she moved to the street where she pursued a career in prostitution. She was a drug addict and spent almost all the money she earned from prostitution to buy drugs.

Towards the end of the video, she said something that was a major concern to all. She said she initially went to school, but had to drop out because there was nothing in there for her and she won't get another life aside prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks by ashybabs(m): 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
Fans were glad to see the latest development on Amanda. The rehab facility she joined had actually changed her. In the interview, she said it was hard for her to join the rehabilitation center, but she had to. She said she still had fervent craving for drugs but obviously can't get any because of the rehab. Over all, she showed appreciation to Netizens for their love and support on her.

In the video, we noticed Amanda had changed - she is now healthy. Many will say it was the rehab center that changed her, but if we look deep, it was actually the love, support and prayers from Netizens that saved Amanda.

In conclusion;
Whatever you are going through in this life, always consider the fact that there are people out there willing to support you. The world is built around hate, but within these hatred is an undying love. The love for one another, coupled with effective prayers is one of the most powerful things on earth - the story of Amanda's transformation proves this point.

I sincerely hope this article has inspired you to seek love and prayer and transform your life for the better.

RIP to those that lost their lives this year, and better days ahead to those that scaled through the year.

3 Likes

Re: Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks by Yxxx: 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
Cool.
Re: Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks by Cerebellum: 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
Chai!

One thing in life we human being have our various addiction.. But u just have to control it and then make it die
But drugs is just a no no for me, I wonder what the takers see in it
I detest itgrin
Re: Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
she looks better now she stopped being a marlian.hard drugs not only messes ur physical appearance it also destroys ur internal organs

6 Likes

Re: Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
She looks better, say no to drugs

1 Like

Re: Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks by Tookool(m): 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2020
Why she come kpooof like this na? undecided

1 Like

Re: Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks by meobizy(f): 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2020
This soft white underbelly guy has done more for people than the Nigerian government ever will.

2 Likes

Re: Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks by PoliticalHunter: 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2020
No matter which position I am in father Lord always give me the strength to resist stoning(doing drugs).

1 Like

Re: Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
Wow! What a transformation... I pray she doesn't go back though.

1 Like

Re: Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks by simplepee(f): 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
Wow Thank God for her life.

If you want to be an addict, choose a good addiction. There are so many beautiful things you can get addicted to. Life is too precious to waste and destroy with fruitless things.

1 Like

Re: Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
He remain that YBNL princess
Re: Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks by Agboki: 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2020
grin grin where government/pple dey tink well no b my country.
Re: Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2020
Her bless almost big pass my own angry
Re: Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks by blinking001(m): 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2020
Okay.....
Re: Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks by aderoju3921: 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
This soft white underbelly guy has done more for people than the Nigerian government ever will.
Re: Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
Say no to Drug and say no to Fat

1 Like

Re: Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
grin drugs koor,go lick tomtom or vicks yu be fine.
Re: Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks by Rugaria: 1:15am On Dec 06, 2020
But her teeth are all gone..
Re: Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks by Kingluqman(m): 5:26am On Dec 06, 2020
This one go hate crack naw grin

1 Like

Re: Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks by Ekemeze: 6:10am On Dec 06, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks by AuntRose(f): 6:47am On Dec 06, 2020
Women have high resistance spirit to stop whatever they seem unfit for their health unlike most men who are configured to be addicted to stupid things in life without remedy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks by Mrscarter(f): 7:58am On Dec 06, 2020
ashybabs:
Fans were glad to see the latest development on Amanda. The rehab facility she joined had actually changed her. In the interview, she said it was hard for her to join the rehabilitation center, but she had to. She said she still had fervent craving for drugs but obviously can't get any because of the rehab. Over all, she showed appreciation to Netizens for their love and support on her.

In the video, we noticed Amanda had changed - she is now healthy. Many will say it was the rehab center that changed her, but if we look deep, it was actually the love, support and prayers from Netizens that saved Amanda.

In conclusion;
Whatever you are going through in this life, always consider the fact that there are people out there willing to support you. The world is built around hate, but within these hatred is an undying love. The love for one another, coupled with effective prayers is one of the most powerful things on earth - the story of Amanda's transformation proves this point.

I sincerely hope this article has inspired you to seek love and prayer and transform your life for the better.

RIP to those that lost their lives this year, and better days ahead to those that scaled through the year.

So many people in this world struggling thru abuse or fighting addictions.
Its a sad world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks by DrBrainstorm(m): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:
Women have high resistance spirit to stop whatever they seem unfit for their health unlike most men who are configured to be addicted to stupid things in life without remedy.
Your signature says it all undecided

Re: Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks by ruggedtimi(m): 8:34am On Dec 06, 2020
Thought getting fat isn't healthy.
Re: Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 06, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Thought getting fat isn't healthy.
What did you observe?
Cause to me she look older than her age
24 yrs and she's already looking like someone in her Early 30s or 40s truly drug intake is not a good thing
Re: Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks by lewis512(m): 11:03am On Dec 06, 2020
miracood:
Her bless almost big pass my own angry
Almost abi e big pass your own grin
Re: Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks by ashybabs(m): 7:21am On Dec 13, 2020
Ekemeze:
There's still a slim chance that she'd go back to drugs after leaving the rehab.

It isn't over yet untill it is over
like dead?
Re: Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks by ashybabs(m): 7:22am On Dec 13, 2020
efeski theres hope

1 Like

Re: Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks by efeski(m): 7:40am On Dec 13, 2020
ashybabs:
efeski theres hope

Yeah tell me about it

Good transformation on her part .
The power of Love
Re: Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks by Offpoint1: 8:14am On Dec 13, 2020
In Eminem's voice: "Addiction is a disease"

(1) (2) (Reply)

If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again / How I Slept With My Father's Wife / The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.