Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:04 PM

Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) (43568 Views)

Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki / Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Nino Idibia, 2face's First Son, Celebrates His 12th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by Uyi168: 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
While 9ice the papa, goes about sharing his dicck..
Smh.

Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by Godsown0: 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mastakija:
instead make she gift am more textbooks and calculator... Make d child head dey gba for book
I’ve been waiting for someone to say somtin negative, no be everybody go like una style no mata wat u do

Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by FLYFIRE(m): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
Justhen:
You are spoiling the Son
I was going to say so because his academics may suffer if not properly watched
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by Splitmind: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
I don't get why people are so bitter about this, saying it will spoil his future. grin

I swear poverty mentality has really slapped some people on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by Fvckhypocrite(f): 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
cynthia500:
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go

From gbola medicine seller to a motivational speaker

S.M.H

3 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by costandi(m): 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
Justhen:
You are spoiling the Son
I reject poverty in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by Kwamecron(m): 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
9ice one
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by Graysons: 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
where she they work?
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by Splitmind: 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
apartlawful:
Don't spoil his future ma..

Well it's a bit extreme to conclude that this gift would spoil his future.
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by kingxsamz(m): 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
apartlawful:
Don't spoil his future ma..
With a video game? undecided
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by od501: 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
cynthia500:
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go,

sorry guys am about to logout now,
I hope righteousness89 takes over from here

take care love you all and sweet kissesssssssss.
bye seun!

Bae wetin happen? No go kee yo sef ooo...abeg. We need each other oo

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by od501: 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2020
Graysons:
where she they work?

Stop it! Stop shaking this table please
Na only one leg em dey stand grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by Orpe7(m): 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
cynthia500:
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go,

sorry guys am about to logout now,
I hope righteousness89 takes over from here

take care love you all and sweet kissesssssssss.
bye seun!

Hello, I hope this isnt a cryptic message
If ure going thru anything, talk to people o
Don't take drastic decisions o

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by paul100(m): 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
FLYFIRE:

I was going to say so because his academics may suffer if not properly watched
That true.My friend father when I was in secondary school will always tell his son that if I does not get 1st -4th,no PS3 game for him.The time he got 10th,the father do not release the game upon all the cry and beg.Nobody told him,next term he got second position.That is what I will do to my children in the future.
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by Flokywaya(m): 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
how much be dis PS5 we're dey no want make we hear word anytime person buyam
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by DarkJeddi(m): 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mastakija:
instead make she gift am more textbooks and calculator... Make d child head dey gba for book
Did he tell you that he is lacking books? shocked

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by puremaker7(m): 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
sammysneh:
I can't wait to buy my own ps5, That game too make sense
you can't wait? the game has been out since but you are still waiting for the price to drop to 25k, and now you said you can't wait.
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by 2cribz: 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
Hiw is this news
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by sammysneh(m): 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
puremaker7:
you can't wait? the game has been out since but you are still waiting for the price to drop to 25k, and now you said you can't wait.

I have my priorities I will definitely buy it

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by Seyzcham91(m): 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
naija people get problem sha! if the woman buy the boy textbooks now na same you go talk say who book epp for this country anymore

nomatter what you do and how you do it in this life people are meant to talk sha

ogaoo
Mastakija:
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by folu4real(f): 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mastakija:

The one you read what have you achieve with it in this country called Nigeria? See the most brilliant guy in my class then, the last time I check he has not achieve anything while the dullard in my class then are making it big time. See it is not by power but by might. I pray we not labour in vain. I will make sure my son go through all schools and at the same time he must have hand work cos Nigeria is something else
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by gassbee: 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
Dat guy needs a clean hair cut
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by Fmghewzy(m): 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mastakija:

People make millions of dollars playing games .
Not everything is about book bro.

So you think if she bought him books,a blogger would post that as news.

Think!!
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by oloshun(m): 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
Benbisco:
This one sef na news? If she no give her son birthday gift na me go give am?

Mtchewwww.

God will bless you bro, I think NL is losing it. Only if they know people use data to read and that's their source of income. Sometimes we are taking for granted not only by government, but by ourselves. Imagine this being an heading? I am beginning to suspect NL.

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by Amuluonyenaego: 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mastakija:
Guy u no get joy oo so make the small boy no have fun abi
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by KingDash: 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
thunder fire her, the pikin and the ps5
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by tfash96(m): 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mastakija:
u wey be professor tell us your net worth
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by OmoAkin85: 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
Splitmind:
I don't get why people are so bitter about this, saying it will spoil his future. grin

I swear poverty mentality has really slapped some people on this forum.
poverty na disease
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by Zane2point4(m): 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
Na only wetin dem know,how to larvish money..

Make i hear say na her money she take buy that things,must be person money...

A normal naija grl no fit take her money make expenses lie lie.
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by tafat: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
Omo na who go gift me PS5 like this na smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party / Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit / Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.