Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,940 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) (43616 Views)

Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki / Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Nino Idibia, 2face's First Son, Celebrates His 12th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by Skilex(m): 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

I just tire o....na so i read for school that year still nothing to show for it...

Na huzzle i dey do last last also known as street
Even me self i dey play my ps4 if client nor dey to chat with

Aje. Come give me update abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by Ajiswaggs(m): 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

I just tire o....na so i read for school that year still nothing to show for it...

Me sef dey play my ps4 pro too here

Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by carsy(f): 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by Maximus85(m): 8:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
Taiwoa990:
Zion, the child of Toni Payne and Nigerian singer, 9ice was blown away when he saw the new PS5 in the bag his mother got him on his birthday

With the PS5 being the highly sought after gift any man could get, Zion was lost for words as he dug the contents in the bag only to find the console beneath

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDWY2Yh-82E

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIY30-DDQBe/?igshid=rrveakwz9l12

9ice can't even afford this. grin
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by Skilex(m): 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

O.G how i fit tey reach you?
I wan follow you talk some matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by Kobicove(m): 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2020
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by SolarEdge: 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

You did not read Well... You actually crammed sir.
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by Myhusband(m): 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

you've idea how much is ps4 in market?
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by jaxxy(m): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2020
Cute
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by delpee(f): 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
cynthia500:
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go,

sorry guys am about to logout now,
I hope righteousness89 takes over from here

take care love you all and sweet kissesssssssss.
bye seun!

You're loved Sis. No matter what happens, with absolute faith and love in your heart, God always makes a way. Please speak out to those close to you. Nothing is ever too hard for God to do.

Many of us have been there, weathered the storms and still standing strong against all odds. Nothing lasts forever except God's love. Pains become gains and joy comes in the morning.

I don't know why I'm writing all these....just an inspiration from the heart. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by Ashirioluwa: 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
But why must we post everything on social media?
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by malomo26582: 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
:I don't get why people are so bitter about this, saying it will spoil his future. I swear poverty mentality has really slapped some people on this forum. poverty na disease
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by themaestro08(m): 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mastakija:
instead make she gift am more textbooks and calculator... Make d child head dey gba for book

"All works without play makes Jack a dull boy". There is absolutely nothing wrong for the young man having a ps5, I will get that for my kid over and over. Still won't hinder him from raking good grades cool
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by themaestro08(m): 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
sammysneh:
I can't wait to buy my own ps5, That game too make sense

I heard its nearly half of milla cry
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2020
Jamjoon:
Lol..
How are your LOSER's legal challenges doing? grin
In 3 days time he will be out of legal options..
No more stupid court cases,time to start packing up..
He can continue his rants on Twitter for his mumu followers.. cheesy

Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by sammysneh(m): 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
themaestro08:

I heard its nearly half of milla cry
About 535k
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

My Nigga. One Tight pucci for you. cheesy

Me I will get a PS5 but I will be using it to post gameplays on youtube and make money.
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by uthlaw: 11:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
FLYFIRE:

I was going to say so because his academics may suffer if not properly watched
who academic help!
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by uthlaw: 11:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
paul100:

That true.My friend father when I was in secondary school will always tell his son that if I does not get 1st -4th,no PS3 game for him.The time he got 10th,the father do not release the game upon all the cry and beg.Nobody told him,next term he got second position.That is what I will do to my children in the future.
getting a 1st does not guarantee success!
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by paul100(m): 11:53pm On Dec 05, 2020
uthlaw:
getting a 1st does not guarantee success!
If you mean successful in life,Yes!!!! but come to think of it,why will i hustle and instead of my children to make me proud,they make me sad.Let me say Nigerian Parents words"Those that had 1st,2nd and 3rd,do they have two heads"

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 06, 2020
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:03am On Dec 06, 2020
apartlawful:
Don't spoil his future ma..
U wey Ur future never spoil, Wetin u done achieve ehn?
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by uthlaw: 5:46am On Dec 06, 2020
paul100:

If you mean successful in life,Yes!!!! but come to think of it,why will i hustle and instead of my children to make me proud,they make me sad.Let me say Nigerian Parents words"Those that had 1st,2nd and 3rd,do they have two heads"
no b lie Sha!
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by Adrielbradshaw(f): 7:23am On Dec 06, 2020
Mastakija:
instead make she gift am more textbooks and calculator... Make d child head dey gba for book
Bad Belle oshi, c as ur mouth dey run like tap, na u she 4 buy d PS5 for?

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by Hathor5(f): 8:10am On Dec 06, 2020
Enjoy the moment. Henceforth it will be 'Stop playing and read a book. Are you playing again? How many hours will you be playing? Why don't you read a book?" grin
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by Dreadlock69(m): 8:15am On Dec 06, 2020
Mastakija:

It's not only calculator give am
Graph, French curve and T squares o
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by Papadoh(m): 8:57am On Dec 06, 2020
Toni Payne, come and be my mummy. I promise to be good.
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by PAQ(m): 9:03am On Dec 06, 2020
So this is news!! Almost every household in the west will gift a ps5 this xmas.
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by lordally(m): 9:27am On Dec 06, 2020
Ajiswaggs:
Me sef dey play my ps4 pro too here

I sent you a mail as regards to that online stuff ...please kindly reply
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by olisaEze(m): 9:43am On Dec 06, 2020
When I was about this age I used to be jealous of kids from broken homes. They always got all d coolest gifts because their parents were in a silent competition with each other. Now I’m grown, I realize how tough it must be for them. Those gifts can’t still make up for watching silently while 'uncle' Jolomi & mummy leave u in d parlor with ur ps5 to stroll into the oza room, hence the term 'modafvckers'! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women / Davido Shows Off Rolex Watch Alongside His Alleged Girlfriend / Daniella Okeke Steps Out In Severely Ripped Jeans. Sexy Or Trashy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.