Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Is Ximafx Real? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Ximafx Real? (1003 Views)

Is Ximafx Limited A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ximafx Real? by Desmondum: 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
Who knows anything about Ximafx pls? I would like to know if the company is real or scam.

If you have invested with them, how are they treating you these days?

Thanks.
Re: Is Ximafx Real? by delawal: 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2020
so after dcrash of mba forex U dont know dt any investment dt claims to be into forex na ponzi scheme

1 Like

Re: Is Ximafx Real? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
delawal:
so after dcrash of mba forex U dont know dt any investment dt claims to be into forex na ponzi scheme

When did mba crash? Na WA, social media people will just be typing whatever.

1 Like

Re: Is Ximafx Real? by Macelliot(m): 10:53pm On Dec 05, 2020
delawal:
Crash of MBA?
The same MBA that paid me yesterday?

7 Likes

Re: Is Ximafx Real? by Desmondum: 2:24am On Dec 08, 2020
I haven't still got an answer pls... I need someone to tell me about Ximafx
Re: Is Ximafx Real? by Nobody: 3:48am On Dec 08, 2020
Macelliot:

Crash of MBA?
The same MBA that paid me yesterday?

Paid you and owes thousands of people

undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Ximafx Real? by tmeeto: 9:22am On Dec 08, 2020
Desmondum:
I haven't still got an answer pls... I need someone to tell me about Ximafx

I invested with them before the lockdown in April. Fortunately for me they return my principle in June. No interest was paid. I guess they had issues during the lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Is Ximafx Real? by Greenvaiper: 11:11am On Dec 08, 2020
delawal:

Too many wild dirty rats on this forum. Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Ximafx Real? by Desmondum: 11:13am On Dec 08, 2020
tmeeto:

I invested with them before the lockdown in April. Fortunately for me they return my principle in June. No interest was paid. I guess they had issues during the lockdown.
Thank you
Re: Is Ximafx Real? by frankz28: 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
delawal:
sense will not depart from you ...pls define Ponzi scheme....did u see anyone refer anyone.....mba teaches professional forex trading and u still think the money ordinates from Ponzi network...........do proper research before talking...... am also a forex trader....and but due to my impatient and inexperiance I made a lot of money from it that is 7 times the money I put in within 2 weeks and later Lost some........from what I saw with proffesionality involved one can make a lot.......mba makes far more than dey give us......in 6 months we make x2 but our real money return is more than x 10 most of the times depending on trade......so please don't relate mba with Ponzi or scam.......we know there is a certain percentage of risk but it far worth it....... thank you..

2 Likes

Re: Is Ximafx Real? by Greenvaiper: 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
frankz28:
sense will not depart from you ...pls define Ponzi scheme....did u see anyone refer anyone.....mba teaches professional forex trading and u still think the money ordinates from Ponzi network...........do proper research before talking...... am also a forex trader....and but due to my impatient and inexperiance I made a lot of money from it that is 7 times the money I put in within 2 weeks and later Lost some........from what I saw with proffesionality involved one can make a lot.......mba makes far more than dey give us......in 6 months we make x2 but our real money return is more than x 10 most of the times depending on trade......so please don't relate mba with Ponzi or scam.......we know there is a certain percentage of risk but it far worth it....... thank you..

Pls can you stop quoting him? It's not worth it, trust me
Re: Is Ximafx Real? by Badadvisor: 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
frankz28:
Hello. How Market bros?

2 Likes

Re: Is Ximafx Real? by Badadvisor: 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
Greenvaiper:

Pls can you stop quoting him? It's not worth it, trust me
Hi how market?

(1) (Reply)

Is Crypto Really A Good Investment Platform For A 30k Earner In Nigeria? / Which Lucrative Business Can I Start Up With 5million / 10 Rock Solid Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.