Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,168 members, 7,780,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:38 AM

Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) (45926 Views)

Ahmed Musa To Complete Turkish Move From Kano Pillars This Week / Ahmed Musa To Sponsor 100 Students To Study In University / The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by btts26: 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nanaborga:
Real matterz

This guy dey try sha , he dey invest money for home , he dey also give back to the society, na wise man him be , I wish all our celebrities be like this guy . Nor be to post fine house for lekki , buy porch cars be big man oooo , invest money as you dey enjoy body , e get why
Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by salbis(m): 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
Sensible man with a good heart.
Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by 4tomandchi: 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
Malo wey get better Ogoja wife sense won finish the guy.
Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Choski78(m): 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
Good one musa
Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Joshmanuel10(m): 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
Onyi22:
Am so proud of you Musa, keep it up..
That's the kind of guys I love associating myself with. I love successful guys.
Not all these poor, frustrated guys we have on this forum.
Hoes in d house cheesy
Unsuccessful biatch lol
Just play smart sha

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Mhurfhy(m): 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
Onyi22:

This girl no well o
Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by daleehat: 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
that niggarrr asking what of Lagos and what's so special about LAGOS sef? so you want Musa to go built a structure for arsonists so that they can wakeup tomorrow and burn it down right?? mbanuuu in Namdi Kwanu voice�

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
confirm! and thats what those stupid and foolish vagina people fail to realize

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations....

Your boyfriend is not a real niggarr
There ain't no poor niggarrrr in this world...it is just a matter of time...2seconds everywhere go burst
Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by TheWalkingMind: 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
Macsjebs:
Congrats Man
We happy for you, keep doing exploits

...A guy met me recently, lamenting how he is having a hard time getting a girlfriend; he feels he isn't good looking enough & doesn't have a good dress sense

I simply told him, attraction is a chemistry and you only need to 'pepper them'; he said, 'u mean I should use pepper spray on ladies, that's absurd!'...Lol

Not at all, I replied, I meant try wearing our mind blowing, appealing & ethereal fragrance and watch how ladies would find you irresistible and want to start a conversation with you everywhere you go.

'When I am not MTN', he replied skeptically, then I showed him a lot of Nairalanders reviews on the thread on my signature & that was it! Dude is a happy guy now
Trashcan over there.
Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by LEOSZ(m): 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nice investment

Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Empiree: 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
Onyi22:

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by brain54(m): 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations....

Your boyfriend is not a real niggarr
There ain't no poor niggarrrr in this world...it is just a matter of time...2seconds everywhere go burst
Let me tell you a secret baby girl
Being broke is good but staying broke for too long is the bad thing
May we not stay broke for too long because brokeness is not of the lord
you be confirm niggarrrr for this statement! one parcel for you there!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by AKswift: 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
And one mofo wrote: ‘only in the north.....why not Lagos’....If you get money, build your own for where concern you. Musa has picked Kaduna, na him money and no one should question that decision

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by mar1juana: 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
Otunski:
Musa a completely different Nigerian Footballer. Unlike those our Ibo brothers wey dey stingy even to their immediate family members.

Are you sure this guy is Aboki

I'm sure the sense he process is not from a Hausa/Fulani father

Hahahaha Hausa Amaka
If you knw U know
Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Saao(m): 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
something wey bokoharam will destroy in one day. anyway is good idea but wrong location. north is not a place to site any good project. congrats Musa
Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Ambitious21: 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
Onyi22:

We all carry different glory with different time of success.. Am happy for him but never stoop so low anybody in this forum because within second the story may change..
Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
Northurmate:
Ahmed Musa, Nigerian forward, set to open another sports centre in Kaduna.

Musa already opened one in Kano two years ago while launching a barbing salon a year after.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIYHkyGjsQQ/?igshid=dekelm3l7h5y
from russia with love
Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by NgwalandAbia(m): 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
Hope those human animals won't bomb it soon. Invest that in southern Nigeria.
Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Jonathan39: 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2020
How many your brother's build? Today you will hear Igbos are too clanish, Tomorrow you will hear igbos are too selfish. Igbos owe you nothing. The Earlier you know this, the better for you
Otunski:
Musa a completely different Nigerian Footballer. Unlike those our Ibo brothers wey dey stingy even to their immediate family members.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
By Gods grace
I must go pro
Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by seangy4konji: 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
Real nigga
Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Bluffly: 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
Na Sharia go kill am except na football centre
Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Mypeople2(m): 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
Onyi22:
grin grin It is all about the money
Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Coldie(m): 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
Arrewa:
A potential legend!!

One of his sport center in kano!
Wow... Respek
Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2020
The only aboki with sense
Others have cow brain
Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Goke7: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
guys like ahmed musa should be encouraged to go into politics in the future

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
Waste of money they won't maintain it because it's not in their culture lol
Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by od501: 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
Onyi22:

Ogboooo....!!!! Go make your own moneyyy...! Miss independent don dey loss guard small small... Go get a job, then hustle like others. U see rich guy una feminist ideology fly commot for window... Women eee!!! grin
Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Niceman12(m): 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
Hope those human animals won't bomb it soon. Invest that in southern Nigeria.

What of your arsonist that nearly burnt down Lagos. Stop this bigotry, it doesn't fit you!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by NgwalandAbia(m): 11:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
Niceman12:

What of your arsonist that nearly burnt down Lagos. Stop this bigotry, it doesn't fit you!

Lol. This must be joke right.
Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by scrapNG: 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Poses More Danger: Messi Or Ronaldo? (With Photos) / Kelechi Iheanacho Shows Dance Moves In Dressing Room After FA CUP Win (Photos) / Photo Of Chelsea Star Willian Getting Baptised In River Jordan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.