Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:25 PM

Police Yet to Receive November Salary - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Yet to Receive November Salary (1250 Views)

Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family / Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips / Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Yet to Receive November Salary by Hotzone(m): 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
It’s appalling to know that Nigerian Government are yet to pay Police their Meager November salary without any explanation or reason for the delay while ignoring the negative effect it may have on the police and the citizens including the entire nation.

Re: Police Yet to Receive November Salary by idibadadanme: 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mtcheww, just 5 days into the new month and you are complaining....what about us that are yet to receive 5 months salary?
Mbok

1 Like

Re: Police Yet to Receive November Salary by yomi007k(m): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
Hotzone:
It’s appalling to know that Nigerian Government are yet to pay Police their Meager November salary without any explanation or reason for the delay while ignoring the negative effect it may have on the police and the citizens including the entire nation.

Is it December or November?

You are confusing us.
Re: Police Yet to Receive November Salary by Hotzone(m): 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
yomi007k:

Is it December or November?

You are confusing us.

A hungry man doesn’t see clear
Re: Police Yet to Receive November Salary by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
I thought the idiots are still protesting. Have they returned to their lawful duty posts (NOT ILLEGAL CHECK POINTS AND STOP AND SEARCH)? Yet they want to continue receiving free salaries.

2 Likes

Re: Police Yet to Receive November Salary by yomi007k(m): 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
Hotzone:

A hungry man doesn’t see clear

Sorry. grin

It is well my brother.
Re: Police Yet to Receive November Salary by Hotzone(m): 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
yomi007k:

Sorry. grin

It is well my brother.

As endsars protesters didn’t finish me, I believe God won’t let me die in starvation by my government
Re: Police Yet to Receive November Salary by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
No be only police it affects all MDAs too
Re: Police Yet to Receive November Salary by ojun50(m): 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
How this matter take solve problems now.... All the bribe wey them collect before Endsar, make them go us am feed...... Till government reason there matter
Re: Police Yet to Receive November Salary by Veqtor: 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
Eh...serves dem right na.

When youths came out to protest on der behalf, they shot at them.

They should go nd shoot at FG to pay dem der pitiful salary.
Re: Police Yet to Receive November Salary by providencia(m): 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
Never you take buhari supporters serious

Don't trust the Nigerian police even when they are saying the truth

Re: Police Yet to Receive November Salary by Hotzone(m): 5:53am On Dec 06, 2020
providencia:
Never you take buhari supporters serious

Don't trust the Nigerian police even when they are saying the truth
U are still a toddler if u can’t understand sarcasm
Re: Police Yet to Receive November Salary by agboola93862: 6:14am On Dec 06, 2020
:A hungry man doesn’t see clearSorry. It is well my brother.
Re: Police Yet to Receive November Salary by obyrich(m): 10:43am On Dec 06, 2020
Hotzone:
They did not work in November.
Re: Police Yet to Receive November Salary by ThugBoy(m): 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Because they didn’t work the month
Re: Police Yet to Receive November Salary by Lastmankc(m): 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
But they have been collecting money from motorists?

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Unknown Gunmen Attack Gov Soludo's House, Kill Policeman? / She Was Lured Into A Bush,raped And Killed In The Bush Of Death In Ogun State. / Man Speeds Off With Road Safety Officer In The Car With Door Open In Abuja (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.