Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

She Is A Very Loyal & Good Lady But Her Family Stresses Me. (help) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is A Very Loyal & Good Lady But Her Family Stresses Me. (help) (2085 Views)

Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why / Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online / I'm An Ugly Lady But I'm Attracted To Only Extremely Good Lookin Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: She Is A Very Loyal & Good Lady But Her Family Stresses Me. (help) by Adsexpert: 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
mrblessed:
It worries me so much that you didn't see where/how you have wronged the family and their reason (s) for being hostile towards you. First, you got their pregnant and this act brings shame to the family. Second, you took her away from the family and didn't see how such act paints in you bad light. The claim that she was being maltreated, locked up is balderdash; a ruse to justify your questionable, ungentleman behaviour.

The major giveaway in your ordeal is the fact that you have successfully convinced yourself that you are the victim, when obviously you are not. When it suits you, you realise that the girl is an adult who has the right to do whatever she wants. But when it doesn't, you cast yourself in a helpless, fragile persona, starts complaining, looking for scapegoats. Now that you are penniless and the family isn't favourably disposed to you due to your attitude when you have "something," you are here looking an underserved sympathy.

Well, since you have increased your tally as a prolific striker that you are, you have to come clean, apologise, and peace with the family. That is the appropriate way to make amend.
I understand my beloved brother but no be all I fit type say here , I get fault or do mistake buh my brother, na cus of their daughter, even sometimes them fit send her come meet me , seh them no go give her food, that she should go meet the person she want marry.. and the girl I trust her die she's ready to go lengths with me , even if it's authority once a lady agree totally with you , authority go leave the case and then tell the parents not to force anything.. me and the girl love each other badly we never date reach a year sef you don deh hurry me for marriage and bride price.. is that how it's done?

But me tufiakwa I no dumb reach make I use authority money never deh na to calm, hustle and get back on feet...
Re: She Is A Very Loyal & Good Lady But Her Family Stresses Me. (help) by Mrscarter(f): 2:59am On Dec 07, 2020
SmellySperm:

you're right tho but very rare before u see a gal go for a broke guy in this generation,so bad

Yeah it's sad everyone these days can put material things before love things
Re: She Is A Very Loyal & Good Lady But Her Family Stresses Me. (help) by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 07, 2020
Mrscarter:

Yeah it's sad everyone these days can put material things before love things
you're right..

pls show me small love na,even if na least 2k mk i use dey alright abeg,life hard babe
3085128847 first bank,tnx in advance dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boys Working Apartment Work / What Do You All Think Of This (pics Attached) / Fear Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.