Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students (80068 Views)

BREAKING: FG Postpones Jan. 18, 2021 School Resumption Indefinitely / UNILAG To Screen New Students For Hard Drugs, Vows To Withdraw Admission If … / Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 06, 2020
BigDawsNet:
What's different between Engineering courses and Computer science... shocked...

We work together..

Pc Engineer
Electric Electronics
There's a lot of difference, don't be deceived they work together, they don't.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Cutehector(m): 8:15am On Dec 06, 2020
cheesy
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by nwakibie3(m): 8:16am On Dec 06, 2020
OOzz:

Oga make we hear word. Keep lying to urself

Public uni material, that is how you people fail exam.

Very simple question you couldn't answer.

Is that the answer to the question?

1 Like

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Najdorf: 8:16am On Dec 06, 2020
Toks2008:
I laugh seeing these crazy fees charged by an institution that has little or no influence on your success after graduating...

It is not the school that determines the quality of the graduates but it is how good an individual is.

A brilliant smart school drop out can achieve better in life than a redundant harvard graduate.

Statistics have shown that graduates of public universities do better in life than products of private unis regardless of the huge charges by the latter.
What statistics abeg! Someone will just open nairaland and be laughing grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by NairaMaster1(m): 8:17am On Dec 06, 2020
flokii:
Glorified secondary school.

Pay such huge amout to learn nothing and obtain printed paper certificate. Reason they dash all of them first class and 2:1 while they go outside to fumble.
How many of their church members can even afford this??

But it's rated higher than your almighty university
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by MahatmaGhandi: 8:18am On Dec 06, 2020
The fees is it per session or per semester.
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 06, 2020
nwakibie3:

Public uni material, that is how you people fail exam.

Very simple question you couldn't answer.

Is that the answer to the question?

We know ur type. The thing pain u wella. Private uni graduates are always dumb - just like you.
Argue with ur father

1 Like

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by osazsky(m): 8:18am On Dec 06, 2020
ednut1:
is it public universities with lecturers using same notes since 2010 that are not glorified secondary schools smh. Go to LinkedIn and see where products of private uni are. The creators of jobberman and paystack were private uni graduates.
those public uni lecturer na sex for Mark's na..the guy is a kid....ignore him...there was one that wanted to even sleep with a married pregnant women...the woman was contemplating on neglecting the course ..sch fees and effort but unfortunately before exams could commence he died of kidney complication..if u see what these animals do u will weep..I know this cuz I work with a federal uni..wat a shame

4 Likes

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Cuntface: 8:19am On Dec 06, 2020
edoairways:

Jealousy non good, ASUU has been on strike for months yet those kids at Cu should be preparing for exams. You should be ashamed because these guys get juicy position not necessary because of connections but because they are equipped. Most employers prefer be of their skills and age on their side. Am very sure when ASUU call off their strike,many students who had missed full 9 calendar months would be rushed within few days. If care is not taken,they may merge them with new intake.

Even some state universities are on Session and starting exams soon. So what's your point
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by tunapawizzy: 8:19am On Dec 06, 2020
flokii:

Pay such huge amout to learn nothing and obtain printed paper certificate. Reason they dash all of them first class and 2:1 while they go outside to fumble.
I also have an issue with how the money used in starting the universities were raised from church members who cannot afford to send their kids there. They should have made it a proper business set up, and so the donors operate as shareholders, they make profits or losses as the case may be....But about what the university charges...sincerely it is not out of the roof. Education is very very expensive, Public universities is largely subsidized by the government....lots of public institutions charge very small for the regular degree programs BUT use other means to raise funds to complement what they get in running the schools, d reason diploma and predegree programs are very expensive, see unilag business models for example.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by bigstan11787(m): 8:20am On Dec 06, 2020
flokii:

You are saying rubbish...I'm sure you don't know about university standard in Nigeria or Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Drone95(m): 8:20am On Dec 06, 2020
Starzo:
Dem no get medical courses??
They must have teaching hospital before they commence medical courses.
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by BigDawsNet: 8:20am On Dec 06, 2020
onyechez:

There's a lot of difference, don't be deceived they work together, they don't.

Are you kidding :

Specifically Pcs Engineering... You telling me we diff.? ...

Well while studying we got different courses no doubt... But our work definitely relate...

Only they take more calculations than we do...
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:20am On Dec 06, 2020
flokii:

Lol
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Depressed101: 8:21am On Dec 06, 2020
flokii:

merry assumption, their graduates are the best in the country, they don't look for job after graduation, they go on to become CEOs and founders of companies
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by majamajic(m): 8:21am On Dec 06, 2020
It's cheap
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by olagamalin(m): 8:23am On Dec 06, 2020
flokii:

What sort of take is this in 2020?
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by modsAREuselesss: 8:23am On Dec 06, 2020
money wey i go use start my career for gambling and in 1 year employ 100000 jobless gradutes? Bleep this shit

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Coldie(m): 8:23am On Dec 06, 2020
ednut1:
is it public universities with lecturers using same notes since 2010 that are not glorified secondary schools smh. Go to LinkedIn and see where products of private uni are. The creators of jobberman and paystack were private uni graduates.
U think those people became what they were just because they attended private uni?

They became what they were caused they left the country and maybe advanced their education overseas
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by guru90: 8:24am On Dec 06, 2020
What am I seeing.

Chai.....

Am speechless...
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by toyinjimoh(m): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2020
Starzo:
Dem no get medical courses??
dt one school fees go be 3 million naira oo

1 Like

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by od501: 8:26am On Dec 06, 2020
flokii:

Oga don't say what you don't know!! This is one of the best universities in the world. At least they have been ranked twice in the best 100 universities in the world and top 10 in Africa. I agree when you argued about how many church members can afford it, the fees are way too expensive though, but they are amongst the best you can find in Africa.
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by jarkbauer: 8:26am On Dec 06, 2020
ednut1:

Jobberman.. all of them graduated from OAU.
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by bolousadex: 8:26am On Dec 06, 2020
flokii:

They r more equipped and they r more competitive in the labour market. If you don't know, you know now.
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by isahsalee: 8:26am On Dec 06, 2020
flourishing247:

The biggest problem I see here is ignorance. Rather than hate, do a little research. They have scholarship schemes for people that cant afford the fees. You can apply if you wish to.

Yet again, I sight one of the gullible!!!
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by edoairways: 8:26am On Dec 06, 2020
Cuntface:

Even some state universities are on Session and starting exams soon. So what's your point
My point is kill the poverty mentality spirit in you

1 Like

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by osazsky(m): 8:26am On Dec 06, 2020
Someone at this era will still be comparing private university to public ones na wah o.in 2014 when I did my masters programme in uniben after paying 139k for a session a lecturer came one Saturday and taught the whole semester topics in 2hrs the thing just weak me..funny enough he didn't even say anything relating to his course.assu na bastard I nor know y Buhari nerver declare thier jobs vacant and employ serious people them don too pamper them spoilt things

4 Likes

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Coldie(m): 8:27am On Dec 06, 2020
No Nigerian school fees is worth over #500k na u want just dash them money
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Tilykay(m): 8:27am On Dec 06, 2020
flokii:

Do people still talk like this. [/b]poverty is a disease o![b]
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Seyzcham91(m): 8:28am On Dec 06, 2020
Weldone! very cheap indeed!

Awon eyan dangote, Otedola and the likes
MrTeeo:
Not bad that's like $2300. Really cheap if I must say
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by bravehost4u(m): 8:28am On Dec 06, 2020
Flexherbal:
That school is built for top politicians and businessmen.

Is anyone stopping you from been a top politician or a business man? Let me guess, your village people.
Or maybe you enjoy practising poverty.

4 Likes

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by guru90: 8:29am On Dec 06, 2020
Andy65b:
Too cheap sef, make money and don't complain.
I want the best for my kids

Which kind make money?

Are u OK? We are not complaining at all.... kindly send ur pikin there at the end... u will notice that Polytechnic students will be better than ur pikin there....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Unilorin 2013/2014 Direct Entry Candidates / Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) / What Is The Difference Between A Civil Servant And A Public Servant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.