Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students (80052 Views)

BREAKING: FG Postpones Jan. 18, 2021 School Resumption Indefinitely / UNILAG To Screen New Students For Hard Drugs, Vows To Withdraw Admission If … / Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by guru90: 8:30am On Dec 06, 2020
Coldie:
No Nigerian school fees is worth over #500k na u want just dash them money

Tell them brother.
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Coldie(m): 8:31am On Dec 06, 2020
osazsky:
Someone at this era will still be comparing private university to public ones na wah o.in 2014 when I did my masters programme in uniben after paying 139k for a session a lecturer came one Saturday and taught the whole semester topics in 2hrs the thing just weak me..funny enough he didn't even say anything relating to his course.assu na bastard I nor know y Buhari nerver declare thier jobs vacant and employ serious people them don too pamper them spoilt things
True sha, anything public dae always dae smhw.

I remember when I was in uni that a lecturer wanted to sleep with a girl and she refused,this girl was very intelligent despite all the intimidation during exam she didn't bulge, he was expecting her to mistakenly turn so he would minus 50marks so she would fail and the frustration would start. He girl no gree.

Just because somebody in her roll made noise he said everybody in this roll minus 50including the girl.

See o, that's the kind of demons in public unis

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Dessy96: 8:31am On Dec 06, 2020
Walai
edoairways:

Jealousy non good, ASUU has been on strike for months yet those kids at Cu should be preparing for exams. You should be ashamed because these guys get juicy position not necessary because of connections but because they are equipped. Most employers prefer be of their skills and age on their side. Am very sure when ASUU call off their strike,many students who had missed full 9 calendar months would be rushed within few days. If care is not taken,they may merge them with new intake.
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Stateoforigin: 8:31am On Dec 06, 2020
If God blesses me, this is the school my children will attend.

I'm such in awe of this school.

Quality education is not cheap anywhere.

The only fault I see here is the fee for some courses. I can't spend such an amount for courses such as biology, chemistry, English, marketing, and other yeye courses.

But engineering, law, computer science, etc are top notch Courses I could spend billions for.

PS: I'm not a winner, but I'm a big fan of the school

6 Likes

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by sunny777: 8:31am On Dec 06, 2020
flokii:
Glorified secondary school.

Pay such huge amout to learn nothing and obtain printed paper certificate. Reason they dash all of them first class and 2:1 while they go outside to fumble.
How many of their church members can even afford this??

Poverty and ignorance at work. Go and do your research study on just 100 graduate of Covenant University two years after graduation and do the same to one of the grade A public universities in Nigeria. You will understand better. Forget about most of this so called ranking.
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Coldie(m): 8:31am On Dec 06, 2020
guru90:

Tell them brother.
U pay almost 1m every year for fees come out come dae drag npower jobs imagine

1 Like

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by isahsalee: 8:32am On Dec 06, 2020
The gullible won't see anything wrong about this due to their decile instincts on their religion believes.
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by tunapawizzy: 8:32am On Dec 06, 2020
od501:

Oga don't say what you don't know!! This is one of the best universities in the world. [b]At least they have been ranked twice in the best 100 universities in the world [/b]and top 10 in Africa. I agree when you argued about how many church members can afford it, the fees are way too expensive though, but they are amongst the best you can find in Africa.
statts these days have shown covenant is the best in Nigeria at least judging by employability and productivity of the Alumni BUT when was it ranked in the Top 100 in the world...calm down sir....abi na 1000 u wan talk...i have not seen a time at least 500 American universities have not been ranked higher than any Nigerian University.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by rowrowland: 8:32am On Dec 06, 2020
Afam4eva:
It's really affordable. Finally, most Nigerian parents will be able to send their wards to school.
The truth is 1milllion is a fair price for the quality they provide. You may check out the fees of some secondary schools in Lagos. It's indeed affordable but not for most Nigerian parents (they can go elsewhere).

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by SocialJustice: 8:32am On Dec 06, 2020
flokii:

Pay such huge amout to learn nothing and obtain printed paper certificate. Reason they dash all of them first class and 2:1 while they go outside to fumble.
You're spewing trash abeg.
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Xstremebj: 8:33am On Dec 06, 2020
azpekuliar:

Some of the stellar FINTECH apps on your phone like Piggyvest were created by graduates of Covenant University. But how will you know, when you probably spent 7 years studying Marketing in LAUTECH-Ogbomosho.

We both know say na Seun Osewa get Nairaland, even though say he japa, he sha no go covenant

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by taiwotimitt: 8:33am On Dec 06, 2020
ednut1:
is it public universities with lecturers using same notes since 2010 that are not glorified secondary schools smh. Go to LinkedIn and see where products of private uni are. The creators of jobberman and paystack were private uni graduates.

What's this one saying now. Founders of jobberman are OAU graduates

1 Like

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by anochuko01(m): 8:35am On Dec 06, 2020
flokii:

You no just get sense.
Na your children I pity, hopefully you go don change this your mentality when you get money and pikins.
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Tilykay(m): 8:35am On Dec 06, 2020
nwakibie3:

Have you seen a CU graduate searching for job?

Abi oo?
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Prawatre: 8:36am On Dec 06, 2020
flokii:

This is becoming stale.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by braveheart77: 8:37am On Dec 06, 2020
Frankiecrenshaw:
all schools in Nigeria are nonsense.. these guys developed themselves without the 4 walls of a classroom.
God bless you
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Prawatre: 8:37am On Dec 06, 2020
Frankiecrenshaw:
all schools in Nigeria are nonsense.. these guys developed themselves without the 4 walls of a classroom.
Classroom don't develop people beyond high school level.
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Cuntface: 8:37am On Dec 06, 2020
edoairways:

My point is kill the poverty mentality spirit in you

You're actually an idiot and you've confirmed it just now.

Bye
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by vickydevoka(m): 8:38am On Dec 06, 2020
De only courses I can study in dat kinda skuk are only business courses. I no fit pay dat kinda school fees de collect salary. God forbid
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Prawatre: 8:38am On Dec 06, 2020
hollah123:
what u don't understand is that students of private university are majorly from rich homes so their parents establish them immediately after school,u hardly see them hustling dirty.
if u can pay 1m as tuition fee it won't b a big deal to establish d child with 5m
Then why are people complaining?
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by vickydevoka(m): 8:38am On Dec 06, 2020
De only courses I can study in dat kinda skuk are only business courses ( estate management, law n de rest). I no fit pay dat kinda school fees de collect salary. God forbid
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by temmarbaba(m): 8:38am On Dec 06, 2020
False information. The founder of jobberman is a graduate of OAU AND NOT A PRIVATE UNI.

ednut1:
is it public universities with lecturers using same notes since 2010 that are not glorified secondary schools smh. Go to LinkedIn and see where products of private uni are. The creators of jobberman and paystack were private uni graduates.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by EgunMogaji2: 8:38am On Dec 06, 2020
flokii:

And people are complaining about N6K train fares �
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by costandi(m): 8:39am On Dec 06, 2020
flokii:

You know absolutely nothing about what you're saying.
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by hustla(m): 8:40am On Dec 06, 2020
ednut1:

Piggyvest too

1 Like

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by hustla(m): 8:40am On Dec 06, 2020
Expect the children of hate, envy and ASUU on this thread
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by just2endowed: 8:40am On Dec 06, 2020
happney65:

Ahahahahahahahahahaa.. Eyin bad gann ooo..Lol..Btw,Did he tell you he attended covenant?Am sure he did not

Probably one of his offerings was used in building one of the private school in Nigeria
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by tradepunter: 8:41am On Dec 06, 2020
tobechi74:
Sad. There is anger in the land. Poverty
.things cost. The school fees is enough to make a poor man be tempted to kidnap one of the students.
I have seen saints turn prostitute to survive.
I have seen devoted Christians who stopped going to church in2020.

I hope the reduction in tithe payment has not led one oga at tope to get the money from somewhere else.
https://tobechispeaks./2020/12/05/2020-a-year-of-anger/

come and kidnap, it's when you would know there is a country within a country.

Do you think the police are equipped enough? come to Canaan land and do anyhow
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by hustla(m): 8:42am On Dec 06, 2020
azpekuliar:

Some of the stellar FINTECH apps on your phone like Piggyvest were created by graduates of Covenant University. But how will you know, when you probably spent 7 years studying Marketing in LAUTECH-Ogbomosho.

7 years na default for that lautech o.. Chei.
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by tunapawizzy: 8:43am On Dec 06, 2020
Coldie:

U think those people became what they were just because they attended private uni?

They became what they were caused they left the country and maybe advanced their education overseas
Founder of paystack did not school abroad.
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Elsueno: 8:44am On Dec 06, 2020
Well, I spent almost 6 years in public university for a course of 5 years, though I didn't mind as even during that time I was already doing well with my business. But BY THE GRACE OF GOD, MY KID WILL NEVER ATTEND PUBLIC UNI, ITS EITHER ABROAD OR PRIVATE.

4 Likes

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Nuzo1(m): 8:44am On Dec 06, 2020
Dayoebe:
Righteousness89 do you pay this exorbitant fees just to end up as e-pastor?

Is this suppose to be a joke?

You don't go to school so you can get a job, you go to school to be informed.

The information you get from school has an edge in making you successful but the major reason is so you can make logical decisions in life and be a better citizen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A Civil Servant And A Public Servant? / Unilorin 2013/2014 Direct Entry Candidates / Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.