Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? (41095 Views)

Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair / Come In For Your Sheawellness All Natural Skin Care / Natural Skin Beauty Solution. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by benzene00: 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
VicThoria:

I'm using dettol soap, hope no problem?

Aunty bleachy bleachy.. grin you no wan fair again cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Samorobo2: 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
VicThoria:
Hi everyone .
Please i need help oo, i'm chocolate in complexion. I've been using bronztone cream for some months, i was on the second lotion when i started noticing dark knuckles,green veins, sun burn and I started getting too fair

So i stopped it some weeks ago and i haven't been applying anything on my body

I dont want to use any cream again for now. do i need to use anything to get back my natural chocolate color back? or it will come back with time?

Bronze tone is a bleaching cream.....pls avoid that skin poison....some years back I used that nonsense thinking it will promote and enhance my natural skin colour because of the tone in the name but the thing ended up making me lighter and giving thesame effect you listed above....
Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Samorobo2: 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
VicThoria:

Pls what do i do?

Stop using your skin colour will return bank to normal......I think mine took me about a month or there about before I regained my normal colour.....
Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by orlaglobal234: 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
Perfumista1:
Try this if you can afford it.

Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Special Moisture Formula body lotion is from one of the world leaders in skincare, this special moisture formula is made specifically to care for your whole body. Apply sparingly after every bath or shower.

It is a rich, emollient that instantly melts onto your skin. It cushions it with moisture and binds in moisture to keep your skin hydrated. Soothes, comforts and leaves your skin smooth, supple and radiant.

Apply sparingly after every bath or shower. Lightly scented, it is also dermatologist and clinically tested.

Get a Clarified, Toned & Smooth Skin In 14-21 Days!

300ml
How much?
Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Samorobo2: 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
Perfumista1:
Try this if you can afford it.

Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Special Moisture Formula body lotion is from one of the world leaders in skincare, this special moisture formula is made specifically to care for your whole body. Apply sparingly after every bath or shower.

It is a rich, emollient that instantly melts onto your skin. It cushions it with moisture and binds in moisture to keep your skin hydrated. Soothes, comforts and leaves your skin smooth, supple and radiant.

Apply sparingly after every bath or shower. Lightly scented, it is also dermatologist and clinically tested.

Get a Clarified, Toned & Smooth Skin In 14-21 Days!

300ml

How much does this cost?
Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Samorobo2: 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
dobnina:

Get Original Shea butter and Coconut oil.
Your skin will go back to its original color and you will glow.

Yeah coconut oil is very good......thats what I mostly use this days....
Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Jefferyhi86(m): 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
There is, cos it's sort of harsh, discontinue it n stick with herbal..
VicThoria:

I'm using dettol soap , hope no problem?
Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
Drink alot of water. Eat balance diet and exercise alot, apply moisturizer on your skin, thank me later
Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by extremelygolden: 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
Use Palmers Cocoa Butter, Pears Baby Lotion, Shea Butter or Vaseline.
Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
VicThoria:
Hi everyone .
Please i need help oo, i'm chocolate in complexion. I've been using bronztone cream for some months, i was on the second lotion when i started noticing dark knuckles,green veins, sun burn and I started getting too fair

I dont want to use any cream again for now. do i need to use anything to get back my natural chocolate color back? or it will come back with time?
that's a little easy. Stop the lotion. Stop using scrubs and exofoilation for now Get a basic cream. Like vaseline eventone(pink) or aloe vera lotion, use it and apply sunscreen on top before going out. You will first be several shades darker, once that happens, you can then start to use scrub and exfoliate once a week. This process takes time bit it can reduce the damage done if you stick to it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Lollibae: 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
Use original sheabutter and coconut oil. If you can get original cocoa butter. Mix d three together and u will see d difference.

Mix them together in small quantity like the quantity that will last for just a month, so it stays fresh. Gud luck.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Aimerosa25(f): 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
Use shea butter and coconut oil, u will see results gradually, also exfoliate before the shea butter and always moisturize.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Joshdboss(m): 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
VicThoria:

Pls are u sure of that?
Get Baby lotion like he said. It doesn't change complexion in any way, only maintains the original skin complexion, and makes skin smooth too. Been using it since I was a little kid, I've maintained my chocolate complexion ever since till now I'm an adult. No dark knuckles, or any of that sh*t.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by mywells: 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
You can never ever get your skin back note,all this prescription would damage your skin more n more,next time you leave ur skin the way it was.
Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
dominique:
Don't DM anybody or entertain anybody that comes into your DM. Most of them are hustlers trying to sell their creams. They will end up selling you one organic rubbish that might cause further damage to your skin. Best way to get your original skin colour back is by going natural. Apply coconut oil or olive oil generously on your skin everyday. It won't take long before you start noticing positive changes on your skin

Well.. not everyone is a fake and I'm not one to dm people to patronize me, if not, ask the OP If I've DMd her.

Now you made your recommendations based on a normal skin which has not been exposed to harsh chemicals and you expect it to give her the desired results?

Nice one.
Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Freebettingtips: 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
Kingjjo:
Pls don't ever listen to anybody recommending any other cream to get back to your natural color. You will soon look like a burnt offering. Just go with pears.

How much does it cost?
Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Eridamphilan123: 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
try this cream called REVLON. It's made of natural ingredients and cost friendly

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
i926:

Palmers Cocoa Butter.

It makes my body shine like say na groundnut oil, I dey rub for body grin grin

You right.

Some people say it darkens their skin. But since 2001, I have been using it..my skin color remains the same.

It has the most pleasant smell ever but darkened my skin so stopped using it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Chocolatey22: 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
prciouschika:
Change your soap to Dove soap

Get olay age defying cream

You can put a little amount of glycerin and rosewater in the cream if you choose to....

NB: that's what I'm using and I have seen good results. Also clean your face with the glycerin and rosewater

This bleaching stuffs and organics will just make you look older than your age with wrinkles and all what not

Can a fair person use this too?
Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by prciouschika(f): 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
Chocolatey22:

Can a fair person use this too?
yea I'm fair
Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Obedinho130: 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
malali:
Sperm as cream.
Every night.
chai who go dy release the sperm for her every night. To ejaculate drains someone oh.
Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Chocolatey22: 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
prciouschika:
yea I'm fair

Thanks for this

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Duggedised12(f): 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
VicThoria, know the type of skin you have . Using heavy oils like shea butter and coconut oil on an oily skin at this stage will only burden your skin pores and trap dead skin cells thereby making you shades darker. Know that at this time your skin is at a delicate stage, going natural is the way but you must know exactly how to ,lest you over work your skin.

What you need now is pore healing and exfoliating. If you have access to natural aleovera , blend the juice and apply to the all over your skin before going to bed.Then try black soap for exfoliating, check for the ones that has tee tree oil or salicylic acid in it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Gabson001(m): 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
am facing the same issue here
Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Obedinho130: 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
cbright4real:
sure that's what am using my skin is very soft and clean. You can try it
come let me touch and check if it is really soft grin
Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Ezini(f): 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
VicThoria:
Hi everyone .

Go and buy STC30. It works
Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Duggedised12(f): 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
i926:

Palmers Cocoa Butter.

You right.

Some people say it darkens their skin. But since 2001, I have been using it..my skin color remains the same.
The bolded is what I am trying to let the op know. Different types of skin texture. For a person with oily skin , Palmers will be the wrong cream to use except the one formulated for oily skin. Using the regular Palmers I know on an oily skin in a country like Nigeria is like literally frying your skin, Lord help you if you expose yourself to the sun very often.

So as expected ,the skin will only become darker from frying with oil, and then the pores are blocked because another oil is covering the oil the skin is producing, if the person is not exfoliating, then dead cells start piling up under the skin and that person will be far from "glowing".

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Momcherry(f): 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
Kabir5643:

You are quoting yourself with a different moniker

Nice strategy!

grin

So what does he stand to gain? Are you trying to say he works for Elizabeth Arden or what? Please search brand name with Google so you don't end up disgracing yourself biko
Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
U Can Now See What Ignorance & Negligence Has Cost U? Despite D Warning Abt Using Bleach Cream, People Rare Listen To Warning Until Dey Experience D Sad Part Of It. Now U Are Seeking Remedy, When It's Already Too Late.
Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Urekaure: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
i926:

Palmers Cocoa Butter.

You right.

This cream saved my skin LITERALLY

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Urekaure: 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
Duggedised12:
The bolded is what I am trying to let the op know. Different types of skin texture. For a person with oily skin , Palmers will be the wrong cream to use except the one formulated for oily skin. Using the regular Palmers I know on an oily skin in a country like Nigeria is like literally frying your skin, Lord help you if you expose yourself to the sun very often.

So as expected ,the skin will only become darker from frying with oil, and then the pores are blocked because another oil is covering the oil the skin is producing, if the person is not exfoliating, then dead cells start piling up under the skin and that person will be far from "glowing".

Palmer's COCOA BUTTER LOTION will only Darken you if that's your original colour.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys / Glory Brown Wins Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016(photos) / Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.