Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,756,304 members, 6,549,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 21 October 2021 at 01:55 PM

Make Money Online The Easy Way - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Online The Easy Way (1725 Views)

How To Make Money Online, The Untapped! Completely New Idea. Enter To Findout... / Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... / How To Make Money Online (...the Easy & Profitable Way, But 90% Do It Wrongly) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Online The Easy Way by kokorunna(m): 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
Dear Everyone,

I am going to show you how you can make money online the right way with proof, please note am not selling any products or services but others in need.

There are loads of business out there that you can benefit off and make money with little or no experience from the comfort of your home.

1. Utest - Applause testers are paid to test and provide feedback on the development of digital products, all from the comfort of their home. Members of Applause's global testing community, uTest, use their own personal devices and earn money by testing mobile and web applications

www.utest.com - Its free to join and there are load of apps and websites waiting to be tested. I started this testing as an hobby to earn extra income and am still when I feel like testing, as I said anyone can do this to earn extra income.

Feel free to ask questions and I will share more later. See attached my profile, removed my name for data protection.

Re: Make Money Online The Easy Way by naijafella(m): 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
If i were you, i won't disclose this secret. I will just utilise it for myself and make good money.
Re: Make Money Online The Easy Way by kokorunna(m): 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
naijafella:
If i were you, i won't disclose this secret. I will just utilise it for myself and make good money.

The reason am sharing this is because many people have lost their jobs or businesses during this pandemic.

This could help others in a little way, I make mine as a hobby and have been thankful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Money Online The Easy Way by D2Hservices: 11:16am On Dec 06, 2020
Pls I'm all available for the utest online earning. Pls can you put me through on how to go about it.

Also if you can share with me the mining site, I'm also interested

Thanks
Re: Make Money Online The Easy Way by D2Hservices: 11:19am On Dec 06, 2020
kokorunna:
Dear Everyone,

I am going to show you how you can make money online the right way with proof, please note am not selling any products or services but others in need.

There are loads of business out there that you can benefit off and make money with little or no experience from the comfort of your home.

1. Utest - Applause testers are paid to test and provide feedback on the development of digital products, all from the comfort of their home. Members of Applause's global testing community, uTest, use their own personal devices and earn money by testing mobile and web applications

www.utest.com - Its free to join and there are load of apps and websites waiting to be tested. I started this testing as an hobby to earn extra income and am still when I feel like testing, as I said anyone can do this to earn extra income.

Feel free to ask questions and I will share more later. See attached my profile, removed my name for data protection.

I have created an account with utest so how do I go about a PayPal or payoneer account as well as getting rated

Pls mentor me through this platform, I know I will learn alot from the community
Re: Make Money Online The Easy Way by D2Hservices: 11:30am On Dec 06, 2020
Pls can I chat you up on whatsapp?
Re: Make Money Online The Easy Way by Luckydonalds(m): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
OP..
Thank you for this information..
Pls I'd like you to update ur thread..
Infos like..

1.How to join
2.How to earn
3.How is payment made(PayPal, payoneer or direct to local account)
4.Average monthly earning amount
5.No of hours spent working
6.Mode of payment (hourly,weekly, monthly, anytime)
Re: Make Money Online The Easy Way by kokorunna(m): 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
Back again ... here is information on the below

HOW TO JOIN - Visit www.utest.com and click on Join Today and fill in all the information

Re: Make Money Online The Easy Way by kokorunna(m): 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
Once you have joined and they have confirmed your email address, make sure your profile is setup with all the types of mobile phones you have. And if you have an xbox or playstations or TV add it.

I will share some of my setup as this very important in getting many mobile apps or website to test,

Re: Make Money Online The Easy Way by kokorunna(m): 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
For payment setup, you will need a Paypal account or which everone that's available.

To open a paypal account, its free - www.paypal.com

Make sure your utest profile is fully completed ... see the attached screen shots

Re: Make Money Online The Easy Way by kokorunna(m): 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
Luckydonalds:
OP..
Thank you for this information..
Pls I'd like you to update ur thread..
Infos like..

1.How to join
2.How to earn
3.How is payment made(PayPal, payoneer or direct to local account)
4.Average monthly earning amount
5.No of hours spent working
6.Mode of payment (hourly,weekly, monthly, anytime)

To answer your questions, number 1 has been done.

2. You can earn as much as you want depending on the number of tests you do (I will show proof later)
3. Payments are done to paypal but whichever country you live, it will the payment system will appear
4. All depends on you and the number of tests you can done
5. Anything from 1 hour a week to 50 hours in a month
6. Monthly

See proof of how much have earned over the years, in my case I only choose tests I want to do and reject alot of tests because I do not use Apple Products such as ipad, iphone or mac devices.

All my tests have been done a laptop or Android devices.

Lastly I will show you the kind of organisations you will do testing for, brand names.

A telegram group will be created and shared here.

Re: Make Money Online The Easy Way by Honchomarvy: 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Hello bro... Please can you create a telegram or WhatsApp group chat where you can help teach us easily. And do we need VPN for it. Is it like an American website where we need vpn to access it and to create acc with American details... Please break it down for us.
Thank you
Re: Make Money Online The Easy Way by Luckydonalds(m): 5:36am On Dec 07, 2020
kokorunna:

3. Payments are done to paypal but whichever country you live, it will the payment system will appear

I live in Nigeria and I know that PayPal has withdrawal restrictions on Nigerian accounts,I have no intent on using Lesotho or UAE Paypal to bypass these restrictions,can I use a payoneer account in it's stead?
kokorunna:

Pls do so let's move our team swiftly

1.Is there any referral bonuses?
2.Does it require a VPN to alter location?
3.Can I use a mobile phone to earn?
Re: Make Money Online The Easy Way by Honchomarvy: 7:56am On Dec 07, 2020
kokorunna:

To answer your questions, number 1 has been done.

2. You can earn as much as you want depending on the number of tests you do (I will show proof later)
4. All depends on you and the number of tests you can done
5. Anything from 1 hour a week to 50 hours in a month
6. Monthly

See proof of how much have earned over the years, in my case I only choose tests I want to do and reject alot of tests because I do not use Apple Products such as ipad, iphone or mac devices.

All my tests have been done a laptop or Android devices.

Lastly I will show you the kind of organisations you will do testing for, brand names.

i really appreciate that boss. Please can you create the group chat swiftly so that we can kick start and make little thing before Christmas....

Once again I really appreciate, it's like God sent after the survey platform I've been working on kicked is out.... Thanks brother.
Re: Make Money Online The Easy Way by rant19ade: 8:28am On Dec 07, 2020
Op, pls furnish us with more details, Jah bless
Re: Make Money Online The Easy Way by rant19ade: 8:30am On Dec 07, 2020
naijafella:
Life's not only about you bro, its good to help others.

3 Likes

Re: Make Money Online The Easy Way by Adeyemi0(m): 9:48am On Dec 07, 2020
You'll hardly have a test for work on because you'll be screened out most of the time because of demographics especially living in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Make Money Online The Easy Way by kokorunna(m): 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
Honchomarvy:
i really appreciate that boss. Please can you create the group chat swiftly so that we can kick start and make little thing before Christmas....

Once again I really appreciate, it's like God sent after the survey platform I've been working on kicked is out.... Thanks brother.

On popular request, I have created a telegram called Tips on residual income, search for it in Telegram

1 Like

Re: Make Money Online The Easy Way by kokorunna(m): 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
Luckydonalds:

I live in Nigeria and I know that PayPal has withdrawal restrictions on Nigerian accounts,I have no intent on using Lesotho or UAE Paypal to bypass these restrictions,can I use a payoneer account in it's stead?

Pls do so let's move our team swiftly

1.Is there any referral bonuses? - NO
2.Does it require a VPN to alter location? Not really as there are several tests to complete all over the world ... I will share some here
3.Can I use a mobile phone to earn?
- Of course as long as its a brand name
Re: Make Money Online The Easy Way by kokorunna(m): 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
Some have been asking, can I do mobile or web testing in Nigeria, of course. See the below examples

Looking for Testers to Submit ID/Face to our Customer Interface
Start date: Dec 15 location_on Worldwide

Description
We are looking for testers who are willing to scan their IDs and/or faces as part a machine learning tool testing project. The test will be quick and simple.

We are specifically looking for testers from the following regions and countries:

Europe: All Countries except France and Great Britain
Asia: India, Japan and China
Africa: South Africa and Nigeria
Middle East: Saudi Arabia and Qatar
Latin America: Brazil and Mexico
Project Details:

Start Date: December 15th
Project Type: Functional Testing
Please apply below if interested.

Calling For Testers With Gaming Experience
Start date: Dec 14 location_on Worldwide

Description
Have you ever participated in the process of creating a video game? If so, the upcoming project might be a good fit for you!
We are looking for testers worldwide who are game developers/designers to test a modern and creative game engine. If you have been involved in creating a video game and are interested in this project, please apply.
Your fast response is appreciated as we plan to start the project soon!

Project Details:
Start Date: TBD
Special Requirement: game designers/developers

TTL Opportunity - Testers with Experience in Working with Google Sheets
Start date: Dec 05 location_on Worldwide

Description
We are looking for high-quality testers for a TTL role. Testers must have experience in working with Google Sheets or Excel.

Preferred qualifications:
Must be a pro in Google Sheets/Excel
Must be available 40 hours a week
Must be excellent in English communication
Must have experience typing and reviewing data
Interested in working with a team
Note: Applying for this position doesn't guarantee you to be selected. We will review all the submissions carefully and will contact you only if you're selected.
Re: Make Money Online The Easy Way by kokorunna(m): 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
kokorunna:

On popular request, I have created a telegram called Tips on residual income, search for it in Telegram

Also created a whatsapp goup called Residual Income

2 Likes

Re: Make Money Online The Easy Way by Honchomarvy: 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
kokorunna:

Also created a whatsapp goup called Residual Income
Thank you bo
Re: Make Money Online The Easy Way by kokorunna(m): 10:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
Let me know if anyone is still havings issues settting up their utest accounts

This link is very helpful - https://help.utest.com
Re: Make Money Online The Easy Way by Pearlk: 7:09am On Dec 08, 2020
How can I access the whatsapp group
Re: Make Money Online The Easy Way by kokorunna(m): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2020
On Whatsapp search for Residual Income
Re: Make Money Online The Easy Way by rant19ade: 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
kokorunna:
On Whatsapp search for Residual Income
how do you do that?
Re: Make Money Online The Easy Way by kokorunna(m): 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
rant19ade:

how do you do that?

If you have whatsapp installed on your phone, search for Residual income
Re: Make Money Online The Easy Way by kokorunna(m): 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
This is show a typical invite looks like, you take the survey and if your profile matches the project ... you get accepted with other testers on to the project.

Re: Make Money Online The Easy Way by kokorunna(m): 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
Easy income for just testing games, mobile apps and websites.

See the currently ongoing projects.

Easy and free to join the www.utests.com

All the information is on their platform, if anyone needs help, let me know

Created a whatsapp goup called Residual Income, search for it

1 Share

Re: Make Money Online The Easy Way by amijid2012(m): 12:58am On Dec 11, 2020
Nice
Re: Make Money Online The Easy Way by bluepanther(m): 2:34am On Dec 11, 2020
Interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mtn/etisalat Diesel Supply / Kerosine Business / Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.