Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 (32301 Views)

2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike / Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him / Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by ghettokid1(m): 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2020
The Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Amaechi, has claimed that former President Goodluck Jonathan offered him every opportunity to remain in the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, but he rejected it.

The minister says he went ahead to support President Muhammadu Buhari in 2015 because he is not tribalistic.

The former governor of Rivers State was speaking in Port Harcourt on Saturday while receiving some party members who defected from the PDP.

The minister explained that whatever he says in Rivers State would happen, adding that he would soon return to declare prayers in the state.

He claimed that God gave him victory over Goodluck Jonathan in 2015.

“You know, when Goodluck fought us, he was not fighting me, he was fighting God and I knew he would fail.

Tell them from next year prayer will start, I will come to Port Harcourt like I used to come and I will say this will happen and it will happen.

“Let me tell you who I am; I do not drink, I have never tasted alcohol in my life, I don’t smoke; I am not tribalistic. Whether in Rivers State or in Nigeria, I am not tribalistic.

‘If I were tribalistic, President Goodluck Jonathan offered me the opportunity to remain in PDP, he offered me all sort of opportunities and I said that I have given my allegiance to Buhari because I am not tribalistic.”

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12794959_rotimiamaechi_jpeg_jpeg5b2154da86c746aa2daa7259b6eac016

https://dailypost.ng/2020/12/05/why-i-rejected-jonathan-supported-buhari-in-2015-amaechi/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
You are a Mumu Man

443 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by Jashub: 11:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
The only thing saving this fool from a prison cell is the incompetent leader of Nigeria (PMB)

243 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by Ottyn01(m): 11:55pm On Dec 05, 2020
I used to like this Amaechi before he's one of my favorite politician in the east...

But since the day he accepted Buhari as his Godfather he has become a failure total failure.

171 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by Ottyn01(m): 11:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
This Man is a big fool..grin

158 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by criminalmindz: 12:00am On Dec 06, 2020
Always talking rubbish in public...

161 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by Goldencheese(m): 12:02am On Dec 06, 2020
You're not tribalistic but your principal is very tribalistic. You're loyal to Buhari but is he loyal to you?

With all your support for Buhari, is APC and your administration not a disaster? What can you guys point to as your achievements if not sorrow, tears and blood?

And on top of it all, like your usual stripe as politicians, you pander to religion to keep your constituents in perpetual blindness and bondage.

Yeye dey smell.

191 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by Bendo4eva(m): 12:02am On Dec 06, 2020
Keep deciving yourself

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by giftedben: 12:07am On Dec 06, 2020
Amaechi na bold man.

The lion that does not fear anybody.

He is a true Igbo son.

16 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by ghettokid1(m): 12:11am On Dec 06, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
You are a Mumu Man
Big one o

67 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by GIdiata(m): 12:22am On Dec 06, 2020
Jashub:
The only thing saving this fool from a prison cell is the incompetent leader of Nigeria (PMB)

says the Attorney General and Minister for justice abi?
oh! I forgot that you are the Chief Justice of Nigeria

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by NgwalandAbia(m): 12:31am On Dec 06, 2020
Our able son. Carry on by the time you are declared the winner of 2023 election Wike the bastard who lost his identity to the benis will be chased to Auchi where he belongs.

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by slivertongue: 12:34am On Dec 06, 2020
GEJ did well to spare you. At least u now know the difference. I like c in c who don't act like idi Amin. Only time tells...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by Vikkoh(m): 12:50am On Dec 06, 2020
angry

Damn embarassed

I weep every time I read any speech made by a Nigerian Politician or anybody closely associated with them embarassed . It usually lack sense and meaning, not even an 'atom'.

Well, I've come to conclude that majority of our Politicians — APC, PDP, name them, have money and no brains.

MORE BROWN THAN BRAINS angry.
It's quite saddening tho embarassed .

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by Vikkoh(m): 1:02am On Dec 06, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
Our able son. Carry on by the time you are declared the winner of 2023 election Wike the bastard who lost his identity to the benis will be chased to Auchi where he belongs.

angry

Keep recycling them and expect new results oh.

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by Mokason288(m): 2:25am On Dec 06, 2020
Amaechi you ah a fooooool

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by Praxis758: 2:50am On Dec 06, 2020
Is he drunk. I can see any straight sane line in his talk

No correlation that connects his point.

This is jejune.

Coming from one of those who received us in 2015 and 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by allen113: 3:33am On Dec 06, 2020
my favourite politician.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by Aufbauh(m): 4:08am On Dec 06, 2020
“Let me tell you who I am; I do not drink, I have never tasted alcohol in my life, I don’t smoke;

If he had never indulge in these vices as a Nigeria politician then he's exceptional and straight-headed.

Amaechi has my type of conviction and ideology. If you want me to give you support base solely on tribalism then you've come to the wrong person.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by Racoon(m): 4:51am On Dec 06, 2020
Lamentation or felicitation? Amaechi talk true.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by BlackfireX: 5:08am On Dec 06, 2020
This confused Yoruba ,Igbo blood in an ikwere man

grin

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by Myhusband(m): 5:36am On Dec 06, 2020
Ameachi doesn't drink, doesn't love money, Ameachi doesn't smoke and all sorts but Ameachi is a political prayer warrior that pray and anything happen in Rivers state

Ameachi is more of a clown and comedian than a politicians, the fool must think all Nigerians reason in line like his people

who cares if you drink and smoke and the fool believes God only answer prayer if you don't smoke nor drink? you can still move tent with unrighteousness with all these aforementioned

22 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by simple250: 6:30am On Dec 06, 2020
Sombody that is supposed to be in prison, what happend to abuja to kaduna train .

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 06, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by blacknp(m): 6:35am On Dec 06, 2020
Goldencheese:
You're not tribalistic but your principal is very tribalistic. You're loyal to Buhari but is he loyal to you?

With all your support for Buhari, is APC and your administration not a disaster? What can you guys point to as your achievements if not sorrow, tears and blood?

And on top of it all, like your usual stripe as politicians, you pander to religion to keep your constituents in perpetual blindness and bondage.

Yeye dey smell.
This is a Democratic dispensation, not the Military junta, What has your elected state, or Local Government done for you? Or are you also an Almijiri waiting for the FG, like the glue smokers in Yobe State?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by blacknp(m): 6:37am On Dec 06, 2020
simple250:
Sombody that is supposed to be in prison, what happend to abuja to kaduna train .
Jonathan will go to prison 5 years before Useless Amaechi.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by blacknp(m): 6:39am On Dec 06, 2020
Aufbauh:
“Let me tell you who I am; I do not drink, I have never tasted alcohol in my life, I don’t smoke;

If he had never indulge in these vices as a Nigeria politician then he's exceptional and straight-headed.

Amaechi has my type of conviction and ideology. If you want me to give you support base solely on tribalism then you've come to the wrong person.
Infamous Shekau Of Boko Haram legendary?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by blacknp(m): 6:47am On Dec 06, 2020
Myhusband:
Ameachi doesn't drink, doesn't love money, Ameachi doesn't smoke and all sorts but Ameachi is a political prayer warrior that pray and anything happen in Rivers state

Ameachi is more of a clown and comedian than a politicians, the fool must think all Nigerians reason in line like his people

who cares if you drink and smoke and the fool believes God only answer prayer if you don't smoke nor drink? you can still move tent with unrighteousness with all these aforementioned
Everyone knows the present Governor is sect affiliated, who wouldn’t be when you are an alumni to an institution like RUST? Maybe informant Rotimi is also indirectly telling us Wicked Wike smokes igbo & benson, & loves his Guinness stout? Amaechi a snitch & a Useless Babylonian.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by BigSarah(f): 6:48am On Dec 06, 2020
Personal interest what else.
Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by Afolabimills(m): 6:52am On Dec 06, 2020
Ameachi d lizard of ubima thief like his boss bullhari

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by emmaak2(m): 7:00am On Dec 06, 2020
WHO D SUPPLY THIS MAN WEED

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Raises Team To Woo Wike, Rivers Governor’s Camp Remain Adamant / Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa / Herdsmen Flee South-East, Invade Benue Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.