Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? (7619 Views)

Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? / Which Investment Of 100k Will I Do Now. / Which Investment Can Give Me 20% Profit Monthly Consistently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? by Bcpump: 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
sainty1:

Are you doing either of these ? I want to know more please.
For longrich, call me on Zero811-597-8111.

it is not a get rich quick scheme. it is mostly earning while using basic daily products.
Re: Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? by nizelgirl(f): 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
Yes I'm doing both
Re: Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? by DaSkinnydude(m): 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
emmachukwudi123:
can I get ur contact so I can get more information about Dis racksterli

I can't post my contact here bro. I sent you a mail, check
Re: Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? by HKMI(m): 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
Minimum amount of Investment is #500,000.

You earn 8% Monthly on your Investment of between
#500,000 to 4,999,999 and you earn 10% Monthly on your Investment of between #5,000,000 to #10,000,000 for a period of 6 months and you have your 100% Invested Capital at the end of the investment period.

while

You earn 10% Monthly on your Investment of between
#500,000 to 4,999,999 and you earn 12.5% Monthly on your Investment of between #5,000,000 to #10,000,000 for a period of 12 months and you have your 100% Invested Capital at the end of the investment period.

After Payment and signing of all proper paperwork, your account information will be collected for the monthly payment of your ROI and at the end of Investment period your whole Invested Capital will be given paid back.

For more information please call or Pchat 07060458065.
Re: Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? by ObieD(m): 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
Invest with a genuine company like DW- ARERBEN INVESTMENTS, we are dedicated to creating long - term value for clients ..

We are into FOREX, CRYPTO AND BINARY TRADING, REAL ESTATE, AGRO SECTOR, OIL and GAS ...

We also Handle funds management and Investment.

Our website - dwainvest.com

Contact us - 08097153639 for more enquiries
Direct WhatsApp link, just a Dm - /2348097153639

Re: Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? by Infinitex: 12:16am On Dec 08, 2020
Re: Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? by smallsmall: 5:04am On Dec 08, 2020
KensonAbule:
Am a Student, but working for now due to ASUU strike (God Bless ASUU).
Am very sure that the strike will be called off by January and I won't be free to work again.
Right now, I want to invest my little savings into any legit investment platform, but I have no idea.

Am sponsoring myself in School, but hustling for money and studying to make a good Grade at same time, is really difficult.
So I want to concentrate on my studies, while my money works for me.

Pls only share the ones you're investing with, not them say grin grin to avoid story that touches the Heart.
Thanks.

It reminds me of that proverb: A FOOL and his MONEY are soon Parted

I will feel sad for you if by January, you cant point to the money you saved all through the break and your hardwork.
Worst case, buy something with your hand and resell.
Get a Clipper, learn how to barb hair and engage in that on Campus, when you resume.
Dont ever give youm oney to someone to manage for you, they are not doing it for fun, they want to eat out of your money or eat everything out. undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? by 2simple(m): 10:11am On Dec 08, 2020
Hello there,

Sorry I came a bit late but if you still have that money with you or any other person who care to know, please kindly start high frequency trading (HFT) on vandera with it and before six months time you be able to refund the capital and have your and if you can use it for at least a year, you'll be in 7 digits.

You can Google venders and read things for your self or go through my referral link here https://vandera.io/register/Kongerf.
Better still, you can contact me(08035267877)
if you which to start after getting convinced.

1 Like

Re: Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? by DaSkinnydude(m): 11:09am On Dec 08, 2020
emmachukwudi123:
can I get ur contact so I can get more information about Dis racksterli

I don't know why, but i can't reply the mail you sent. If you don't mind, you can drop your WhatsApp contact here and maybe delete later.
Re: Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? by Goodman247: 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
BigMiracle:
None. If you love yourself. Do not invest in anything. be it legit and popular. Hold on and wait till January
, forget online business
Re: Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? by Goodman247: 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
Online business is scam
Re: Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? by princedan295(m): 8:35am On Dec 09, 2020
Uyi213:

How much for bara?? Least investment please

1 Like

Re: Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? by Raph3177(m): 8:43am On Dec 09, 2020
KensonAbule:
Am very sure that the strike will be called off by January and I won't be free to work again.
Right now, I want to invest my little savings into any legit investment platform, but I have no idea.

Am sponsoring myself in School, but hustling for money and studying to make a good Grade at same time, is really difficult.

Pls only share the ones you're investing with, not them say grin grin to avoid story that touches the Heart.
Thanks.

Go and invest with peacefulpeaceimportexport.com and enjoy 20 percent every 2 month for 1 year including capital back at the end of 1 yr . I strongly recommend shit has been paying for years and I know pple who have invested 20 million. Surprisingly no one talks about it
Re: Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? by Uyi213: 10:07am On Dec 09, 2020
princedan295:

How much will I be paid every month and is it legit and sure. Brother I appreciate your response
Re: Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? by MinatofVGC1: 10:18am On Dec 09, 2020
Quintessential investment is still paying, read up about them and I can guide you
Re: Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? by princedan295(m): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
Uyi213:

How much will I be paid every month and is it legit and sure. Brother I appreciate your response
Your pick bruh. Investment is risky. But bara pays for now. So why not give it a chance

1 Like

Re: Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? by Arabs999: 7:43am On Dec 10, 2020
Binary Income Group is paying.
It is a French based forex and binary group. They pay daily, weekly, and monthly.

Do not believe me. Just use Google to find out about them yourself. Then, thank me later with a bottle of origin after you have started earning your daily income with them.

1 Like

Re: Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? by SarutobiEky(m): 8:52am On Dec 10, 2020
KensonAbule:

Thanks.
I've got one, you invest your money and get your money back plus a few extras
Re: Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? by Tayoikeja: 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2020
Arabs999:
Binary Income Group is paying.
It is a French based forex and binary group. They pay daily, weekly, and monthly.

Do not believe me. Just use Google to find out about them yourself. Then, thank me later with a bottle of origin after you have started earning your daily income with them.
Thanks. I will try it out
Re: Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? by SUPERPACK: 10:39pm On Dec 10, 2020
@op if you end up falling for any of these scams flying around in this thread despite my early warning, I will be disappointed in you. Stop asking about details, because the more you ask, the more you fall, this is a case of the more you wish to know the bigger the mugu you will become. Pls this is Chrismas season hold your money and avoid stories.

3 Likes

Re: Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? by Eritomide(m): 11:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
Chat me up 08061555256, and let me show u the legit way of making online money
Re: Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? by peacealways: 3:24am On Dec 12, 2020
[quote author=Veesound95 post=96811223]Put your money in chymall..... Chymall won best e-commerce business in africa in cameroun..... You earn every 10 days for life doing nothing in dollars[/quote
please I want to know more about this
Re: Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? by Ndukwe20(m): 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hi
If You Are Interested To register on Racksterli kindly use this link
https://racksterli.com/affiliate?id=43488

Or chat me on Whatsapp
Re: Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? by Starz825(m): 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
KensonAbule:

Thanks.
don't wait any longer...chat me up on WhatsApp....
see my number @ my signature...
Don't argue with yourself just chat me up and lemme explain aw it works to you
Re: Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? by imagrg(m): 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
I understand that the office in Benin City no longer pay investors their ROI. Confirm please.
ObieD:
Invest with a genuine company like DW- ARERBEN INVESTMENTS, we are dedicated to creating long - term value for clients ..

We are into FOREX, CRYPTO AND BINARY TRADING, REAL ESTATE, AGRO SECTOR, OIL and GAS ...

We also Handle funds management and Investment.

Our website - dwainvest.com

Contact us - 08097153639 for more enquiries
Direct WhatsApp link, just a Dm - /2348097153639

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: MMM Shocks 3million Participants, Bans Withdrawal Till 15/01/2017 / How To Earn Daily Income / Stay Away From This 419 Ponzi Scheme Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.