Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Men Stop Doing This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Stop Doing This (2216 Views)

Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Stop Doing This by Thesole(m): 7:11am On Dec 06, 2020
Morning NLs,

I came across a thread this morning and the OP
issue was that he just met a girl he think he likes but the problem is her Body count is 32.

What's wrong with body count huh?

Please you guys should stop this disgusting attitude and the funny thing is that when you are finally married or dating her, you will lost count of how many times you had sex with her in just a week cheesy

What you should really be checking out for is if she has handle 7 men at once and be sure of what you find out before you go swimming grin

It's not like you have not contributed to another lady body count and if kim kardashian or nicki minaj should approach you, you won't hesitate to deliver not minding whether her body count is 400 or whether she has been with guys that their thing is more huge

Please stop making ladies feel like a victim when it comes to body count, either you enjoy swimming or don't swim at all and leave her for the worthy guy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Stop Doing This by ashewoboy(m): 7:38am On Dec 06, 2020
some guys body count go don reach two hundredcheesy. abeg, everybody should just enjoy fvcking each other. more reason you should strap up. wear condom before you fvck eniqurl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Stop Doing This by icebird25(m): 7:38am On Dec 06, 2020
You don't see anything wrong with body count Ni.... mtcheew ...after she have tasted different size of gbola ..the bend gbola, the curvy gbola, the womb shifting gbola and the bring out thing gbola ..then you will expect her to be loyal to your immature gbola...nope she can't settle for less ..she might decide to marry you just to keep that I'm a married woman status ...but deep down she wants those gbola I mention above again ..and she will still have it anytime anyday ..

5 Likes

Re: Men Stop Doing This by Thesole(m): 7:48am On Dec 06, 2020
icebird25:
You don't see anything wrong with body count Ni.... mtcheew ...after she have tasted different size of gbola ..the bend gbola, the curvy gbola, the womb shifting gbola and the bring out thing gbola ..then you will expect her to be loyal to your immature gbola...nope she can't settle for less ..she might decide to marry you just to keep that I'm a married woman status ...but deep down she wants those gbola I mention above again ..and she will still have it anytime anyday ..
looks like someone has a fvcking problem. Even if her body count is 700, how u take know the gbola type? Look man, if you like a girl, make all the types of gbola wey she don encounter no bother you, it increases your bedroom performance

2 Likes

Re: Men Stop Doing This by Thesole(m): 7:49am On Dec 06, 2020
ashewoboy:
some guys body count go don reach two hundredcheesy. abeg, everybody should just enjoy fvcking each other. more reason you should strap up. wear condom before you fvck eniqurl.
gbam!! grin
Re: Men Stop Doing This by majamajic(m): 7:54am On Dec 06, 2020
All man to their choices

Tight or wide
Re: Men Stop Doing This by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:01am On Dec 06, 2020
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Men Stop Doing This by Shortyy(f): 8:05am On Dec 06, 2020
It's the one that will open mouth and tell her body count that I blame.

Most men will sleep with more than 500 girls, but the body count of a woman is the problem.

Mtchewww double standard will be the death of these men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Stop Doing This by Thesole(m): 8:22am On Dec 06, 2020
majamajic:
All man to their choices

Tight or wide
you no know say the size dy fluctuate. Sometimes the tight one you met don loose before
Re: Men Stop Doing This by blinking001(m): 8:23am On Dec 06, 2020
Drama everywhere.
Re: Men Stop Doing This by majamajic(m): 8:29am On Dec 06, 2020
Thesole:
you no know say the size dy fluctuate. Sometimes the tight one you met don loose before

Yes , but if u meet a 20yrs old there's what u expects , when u meet 50yrs old e get wetin u dey expect , when u meet 70yrs old there's what u expect

E no go good when u get 70yrs old in 20yrs old , but u will be happy if it's the other way round .

That's it !
Re: Men Stop Doing This by Thesole(m): 8:40am On Dec 06, 2020
majamajic:

Yes , but if u meet a 20yrs old there's what u expects , when u meet 50yrs old e get wetin u dey expect , when u meet 70yrs old there's what u expect

E no go good when u get 70yrs old in 20yrs old , but u will be happy if it's the other way round .

That's it !
a 70yrs old in 20yrs old? that's almost impossible. Give her little time, she Will recover. You know when you are young, all the vital organs still dy function properly. even if a woman is a virgin at age 70, she will not be tight as a girl with 70 body count at age 20

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Doing This by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 06, 2020
Here comes another f**king Simpson angry
Re: Men Stop Doing This by majamajic(m): 9:03am On Dec 06, 2020
Thesole:
a 70yrs old in 20yrs old? that's almost impossible. Give her little time, she Will recover. You know when you are young, all the vital organs still dy function properly. even if a woman is a virgin at age 70, she will not be tight as a girl with 70 body count at age 20

U never see anything bro
Re: Men Stop Doing This by Thesole(m): 9:04am On Dec 06, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:
Here comes another f**king Simpson angry
another brainless redpill fan, simpson is person's name. Go and tell your mama about these "I don't care attitude towards women" and see if you will not have sense immediately. And pray your sister don't meet men like you. Fool speak for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Men Stop Doing This by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 06, 2020
Thesole:
another brainless redpill fan, simpson is person's name. Go and tell your mama about these "I don't care attitude towards women" and see if you will not have sense immediately. And pray your sister don't meet men like you. Fool speak for yourself.
Do you want to be unfortunate throughout your entire lifetime which is what Will later happen to you
Cause I ain't talking to your mother angry
Re: Men Stop Doing This by Thesole(m): 9:09am On Dec 06, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:

Do you want to be unfortunate throughout your entire lifetime which is what Will later happen to you
Cause I ain't talking to your mother angry
there you go, BRAINLESS

2 Likes

Re: Men Stop Doing This by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 06, 2020
Thesole:
there you go, BRAINLESS
You that have brain see what you post ode
Re: Men Stop Doing This by SILENTandSMART2: 9:18am On Dec 06, 2020
OP aswear e no go really better for you oo angry grin

Though i know nah hairy pussy dey under the moniker but all us well,

So you mean i should marry bwest dat don fall ?

You mean i should marry a hoe ?

You mean i should marry evening newspaper ?

Ohh stupid you ,, me forkking her she will jusss be looking at me saying dis in her mind "wetin this eleribuu boy us doing me dat big big pennis don forkk my pussy lemme juss fake moan so that the eleribuu go think say he's a man "

Hairy pussy please if you fall to this category find your type don't spoil things for good men, no need to create thread

You mean i should marry public toilet,, op are you mad or what ?

Like you're insane ?

You think everybody dey live miserable life like you,

So i go pack used tissue paper go my papa and mama house calling her wife,? You must be stupid smiley

Aunty please we're not the reason why you can't jusss do without receiving rod , abeg stop saying nonsense smiley

All is well smiley

3 Likes

Re: Men Stop Doing This by Thesole(m): 9:20am On Dec 06, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:

You that have brain see what you post ode
it's not my fault that your brain can't grab what am saying. I no tell you say make u go fix your girl nails.
Re: Men Stop Doing This by hashtagged(m): 9:26am On Dec 06, 2020
And girls make threads where she likes a guy but he is broke why do you ladies do this
and expect us to marry a fat lady we don't like, if you ladies start marrying broke guys we would marry ugly ladies and ladies with high body count

4 Likes

Re: Men Stop Doing This by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 06, 2020
Thesole:
it's not my fault that your brain can't grab what am saying. I no tell you say make u go fix your girl nails.
Can you stab yourself several times pls you're useless on this planet earth go and meet your ancestors.
Re: Men Stop Doing This by Thesole(m): 9:31am On Dec 06, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
OP aswear e no go really better for you oo angry grin

Though i know nah hairy pussy dey under the moniker but all us well,

So you mean i should marry bwest dat don fall ?

You mean i should marry a hoe ?

You mean i should marry evening newspaper ?

Ohh stupid you ,, me forkking her she will jusss be looking at me saying dis in her mind "wetin this eleribuu boy us doing me dat big big pennis don forkk my pussy lemme juss fake moan so that the eleribuu go think say he's a man "

Hairy pussy please if you fall to this category find your type don't spoil things for good men, no need to create thread

You mean i should marry public toilet,, op are you mad or what ?

Like you're insane ?

You think everybody dey live miserable life like you,

So i go pack used tissue paper go my papa and mama house calling her wife,? You must be stupid smiley

Aunty please we're not the reason why you can't jusss do without receiving rod , abeg stop saying nonsense smiley

All is well smiley
you call yourself silent and smart but it should be loud and senseless. And i have never meet this kind of girl you are describing and will never because am a man with sense.
Stop sleeping around and you will experience the good side of women

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Doing This by Thesole(m): 9:33am On Dec 06, 2020
hashtagged:
And girls make threads where she likes a guy but he is broke why do you ladies do this
and expect us to marry a fat lady we don't like, if you ladies start marrying broke guys we would marry ugly ladies and ladies with high body count
sex has nothing to do with finance.
Re: Men Stop Doing This by hashtagged(m): 9:39am On Dec 06, 2020
Thesole:
sex has nothing to do with finance.

Stop being a hypocrite it has everything to do with it

Start dating broke boys

And we start dating fat and ugly ladies

I rest my case

4 Likes

Re: Men Stop Doing This by Thesole(m): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:

Can you stab yourself several times pls you're useless on this planet earth go and meet your ancestors.
that is all you to say? You want me to die? Shey u no go die ba. Ode
Re: Men Stop Doing This by SILENTandSMART2: 9:43am On Dec 06, 2020
Thesole:
you call yourself silent and smart but it should be loud and senseless. And i have never meet this kind of girl you are describing and will never because am a man with sense.
Stop sleeping around and you will experience the good side of women

Okay aunty calm down, smiley

You're really going against what you wrote,

What you wrote is 30 something body count,
Moreover all what i wrote is valid,

You jusss don't have sense,

You're juss speaking against sense, you're saying another thing entirely,

Aunty no body is saying dat there's no good woman,

I don't like stupid conversation, it so stupid and shows who you are for creating this useless threadwink,

Juss have a nice day,

I don't know what to type aswear, you don't have sense ,

I know what i typed doesn't have meaning wink, I don't know what to say aunty

I won't marry a hoe dats all smiley
Re: Men Stop Doing This by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 06, 2020
Thesole:
that is all you to say? You want me to die? Shey u no go die ba. Ode
Pls can you do it now those bread knife are very fast and easy even though there's a hospital nearby you'll still bleed to death . eleribu Omo grin
Re: Men Stop Doing This by Thesole(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2020
hashtagged:

Stop being a hypocrite it has everything to do with it

Start dating broke boys

And we start dating fat and ugly ladies

I rest my case
you don't know what you are saying
As man, no amount of money will make me follow a girl i don't like. If a girl doesn't date you because you are broke it's because you and her is completely broke and she doesn't like you.

They are girls that still date broke guy and everything works out fine for them.

Don't go and date a girl you don't like because girls are dating broke guys, you will be lost
Re: Men Stop Doing This by tuks4life: 9:47am On Dec 06, 2020
Shortyy:
It's the one that will open mouth and tell her body count that I blame.

Most men will sleep with more than 500 girls, but the body count of a woman is the problem.

Mtchewww double standard will be the death of these men.

That is even the kind of man ladies like
Re: Men Stop Doing This by tuks4life: 9:48am On Dec 06, 2020
Thesole:
you don't know what you are saying
As man, no amount of money will make me follow a girl i don't like. If a girl doesn't date you because you are broke it's because you and her is completely broke and she doesn't like you.

They are girls that still date broke guy and everything works out fine for them.

Don't go and date a girl you don't like because girls are dating broke guys, you will be lost

Advanced Simping to aviod
Re: Men Stop Doing This by Thesole(m): 9:53am On Dec 06, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:

Pls can you do it now those bread knife are very fast and easy even though there's a hospital nearby you'll still bleed to death . eleribu Omo grin
this shows your fear for bread knife.use am for bread, no play with am or else you bleed to death like fowl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Had A Nice Time With My Mother In-law / People With Disability, How Did You Find Love? / Black Women Can’t Find Good Men? Oh Really?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.