Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

How Can I Renew My Nigerian Passport Via Proxy For My German Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Renew My Nigerian Passport Via Proxy For My German Visa (289 Views)

What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport / My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria / My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Renew My Nigerian Passport Via Proxy For My German Visa by okonta1(m): 7:12am On Dec 06, 2020
My story is so crazy.
I got an offer (Blue Card Visa) from a German Company and I applied to the embassy here in Doha in Oct 2020 and did the interview that same month(29th).
Everything went well but they stopped the process because my Nigerian passport expires in May 2021 and they need it to have at least 9months validity.
I have applied for passport renewal here in Nigerian Embassy Doha but its looking like I cannot get it. they are still expecting the immigration people from Nigeria.

The company has been patient with me and are still patient but I don't know how long. I have been working remotely since August

is it possible to renew passport via proxy? because travelling down to Nigeria to renew this passport is so expensive.

I will spend like 800,000 naira for flight ticket,3covid tests (from Doha, Nigeria airport, and coming back), and hotel quarantine.

This is sick. its a crime being a Nigerian...

Is there a way I renew my passport via proxy?

its difficult being a Nigerian
Re: How Can I Renew My Nigerian Passport Via Proxy For My German Visa by iretiogo1: 9:34am On Dec 06, 2020
okonta1:
My story is so crazy.
I got an offer (Blue Card Visa) from a German Company and I applied to the embassy here in Doha in Oct 2020 and did the interview that same month(29th).
Everything went well but they stopped the process because my Nigerian passport expires in May 2021 and they need it to have at least 9months validity.
I have applied for passport renewal here in Nigerian Embassy Doha but its looking like I cannot get it. they are still expecting the immigration people from Nigeria.

The company has been patient with me and are still patient but I don't know how long. I have been working remotely since August

is it possible to renew passport via proxy? because travelling down to Nigeria to renew this passport is so expensive.

I will spend like 800,000 naira for flight ticket,3covid tests (from Doha, Nigeria airport, and coming back), and hotel quarantine.

This is sick. its a crime being a Nigerian...

Is there a way I renew my passport via proxy?

its difficult being a Nigerian
you can’t Renew passport via proxy don’t fall for scam ooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Russian Airline Designates Plane Seats For Passengers Who Refuse To Wear Masks / How are The People Living In Ikorodu Coping With This Traffic / Nigeria Police Men Demanding Money From A Spanish Rider Traversing Africa From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.