Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins (20000 Views)

Lagos East Bye-Election: APC Takes Over PDP Campaign Office In Bariga / Lagos East Bye-Election: APC's Tokunbo Abiru Campaigns In Ikorodu / Lagos East Bye-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Set To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by juman(m): 11:13am On Dec 06, 2020
Lagos pdp is a joke.
Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by loopman: 11:15am On Dec 06, 2020
CSTRR:

In your mind, you have won.

That Corrupt man knows you personally.

Peter Obi that you campaigned for in 2019 know you personally?

Pained Hypocrite

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by loopman: 11:18am On Dec 06, 2020
juman:
Lagos pdp is a joke.

The truth is Lagosians may not particularly like APC, but the truth is they still believe and know that APC in Lagos protect their interests better than PDP that suffered the state without any infrastructure in 16 years of the party at federal level

2 Likes

Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by Basher8583: 11:19am On Dec 06, 2020
juininho:
Seriously the youths need credible young people to lead the war for 2023 in all the six geopolitical zones. We can actually do it. Buhari won the last election with less than 16 million votes. We can double this if we really mean business and produce a storm in that election. Think about it today. People like Tinubu etc cannot withstand us if we truly mean them. The current world is for the young. Tinubu like the rest of them are sick humans who do not know when it is time to take a rest from things. At an age where a man should be relaxing and musing on life, these men still want to be showing up and down. Tinubu on his deathbed will be a very sorry man. I don not envy such a sad man on his deathbed. I do not enngy any Nigerian politician. These are all sick in the head people who will suffer for their greedy mentality in the last days. It is them death will use to catch cruise the most. Think on it

You never drink milk finish you wan chop solid Eba
You never crawl finish. You never even start to dey walk, you wan drive Range Rover.
Ambition does work with short cuts. Its a progressive strategy that takes time to plan.

You move too fast in your ambition, you fall faster in your failure.

Moral of this. Youth and not be ready to govern Nigeria. They lack the requisite experience for the peculiarity of Nigerian politics.
Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by Sleekfingers: 11:22am On Dec 06, 2020
backbone503:
Before nko, who for win? For now, PDP stands no chance of wining any election in Lagos.

you are absolutely correct......pdp and other parties need to re strategize......if not , i dont see any party kicking Apc out......

In my opinion, if sanwo olu contest in 2023 election....there are chances that Apc might lose in the election.........because of the way sanwo olu handled the endsars protesters.......lagosians aint gonna forgive....even me , i can never forgive him......
Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by timbabng(m): 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nigerians are in love with their oppressors. Anybody hoping for a new set of politicians in 2023 is just dreaming......
Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by Omofloflo: 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
lekki1444:
Tokunbo Abiru is from Ikorodu too

Of course, I know but Gbadamosi's father was a grass root politician when he was alive
Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by ledaman: 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
My yeast bloda how far ? grin
Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by backbone503(m): 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
Sleekfingers:

you are absolutely correct......pdp and other parties need to re strategize......if not , i dont see any party kicking Apc out......

In my opinion, if sanwo olu contest in 2023 election....there are chances that Apc might lose in the election.........because of the way sanwo olu handled the endsars protesters.......lagosians aint gonna forgive....even me , i can never forgive him......

He still has time to mend some fences. But I see him as a one-term governor.
Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by ledaman: 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
Sleekfingers:

You are just a number!
Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by loopman: 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
ledaman:
My yeast bloda how far ? grin

They are still crying as usual. I don’t know what concerns them with an election in Lagos in predominantly Yoruba Senatorial district

1 Like

Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by loopman: 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
Sleekfingers:

He really bleeped up !!! He indulged them for far too long thus emboldened them to keep causing more mayhem and nuisance everyday he tolerated them on the roads and in Alausa
Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by Bukax14(m): 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
Congratulations mr senator �
Congratulations to next governor ��
Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by Sleekfingers: 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
backbone503:

He still has time to mend some fences. But I see him as a one-term governor.

same here too...coming for second term will be a disaster for apc....

Other parties need to capitalize on his terrible blunders......
Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by CSTRR: 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
loopman:

Peter Obi that you campaigned for in 2019 know you personally?

Pained Hypocrite
Peter Obi has a track record of integrity and competence.

I don't joke with track record.
Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by Coinbased: 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
Oh
Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by Tareq1105: 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
Omofloflo:
Gbadamosi is dead politically. Imagine, his people from ikorodu didn't vote for him

Both of them are from Ikorodu.
Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by Tareq1105: 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
Omofloflo:

Of course, I know but Gbadamosi's father was a grass root politician when he was alive

His father was never a politician but his grandfather, Alhaji S. O. Gbadamosi who was the treasurer of Action Group and a UPN stalwart.
Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by Okoroawusa: 2:14am On Dec 07, 2020
juininho:

I hate both parties. I detest them both. I am Yoruba and I totally hate Tinubu. Buhari is not someone I like mentioning because I feel superior to that man. The reality of life has made him successful in earthly terms. Yet he is not truly a man any man Should want to be like. He possesses neither the philosophy or the sense of a true man. Buhari is nothing. I don't stoop low to address him. Tinubu on the other hand is an example of a very greedy man. A sign of a sick and unhealthy brain. His penchant for amassing wealth by hook or crook when he can only be in a car at once and wear one cloth at ones baffles me. I will refer him to a psychiatrist if I ever get a chance. There's a sickness for people like him
Tinubu mentioned twice again with Buhari mentioned twice again?

Continue
Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by barcaboi(m): 5:03am On Dec 07, 2020
CSTRR:
Is this abiru not the same guy that was caught keeping Covid 19 palliatives in his house for his upcoming birthday?

Lol.
Una go dey talk nonsense; when did that happen? If you don’t know anything it’s not by force to talk.
Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by jplusnaira: 8:57am On Dec 07, 2020
Komolafe89:
always ipobians supported candidates lost

With the population of Easterners in Lagos do you really believe that if they voted for PThiefP the figures for them will be that low.

My friend wise up majority of those that voted were the hungry bunch that came out to collect the N10000 to vote the guy.
Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by Xammie001(m): 11:32am On Dec 07, 2020
Nanaborga:
No No No No No

We won’t take this , but I saw those twitter Soro soke fans going to ikorodu yesterday morning to vote na , I saw a big trailer load of youths from twitter chanting gbadamosi na you we want , Wetin cum happen na ?
MOST OF THEM ARE JUST SOCIAL MEDIA WARRIORS JAE,THEM NO SABI HOW TO GET IT DONE UNLIKE LOWKEY POLITICIAN LIKE US

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Join Tinubu Holds Strategic Meeting With APC State Governors / Pictures From PDP Rally At Tambuwal LGA In Sokoto / Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.