Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Why Do Nigerians Kill Cats In The Name Of Witch Craft? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Why Do Nigerians Kill Cats In The Name Of Witch Craft? (303 Views)

Where To Buy Exotic Breeds Of Cats In Lagos / How Can I Kill Cats? / Cats Pass Out After Eating Their Owner's Marijuana Plants In US (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Kill Cats In The Name Of Witch Craft? by modsAREuselesss: 7:38am On Dec 06, 2020
i dont know why nigerians kill these beautiful animals in the name of witchcraft.
cats are not witches or demons.
please if u see a cat feed it. if you own one that u cant take care of anymore, let me know and i will adopt it

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Kill Cats In The Name Of Witch Craft? by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2020
Thanks to Nollywood
Re: Why Do Nigerians Kill Cats In The Name Of Witch Craft? by modsAREuselesss: 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
Benjaniblinks:
Thanks to Nollywood
that is even way i opened this topic https://www.nairaland.com/6299218/nollywood-cause-crime-ban-nollywood

(1) (Reply)

Adolescent Female Boerboel Available In Lagos Ojo / Thread closed / Things To Do Before Getting Your First Puppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.