Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

A Nairalander With A Rare Disease In Dire Need Of Permanent Solution - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander With A Rare Disease In Dire Need Of Permanent Solution (221 Views)

Please Help A Nairalander With A Business To Start With 1 Million Naira / A Nairalander With A Rare Disease In Dire Need Of Permanent Solution / Nairalander With Highest Likes(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander With A Rare Disease In Dire Need Of Permanent Solution by ndbest650: 9:31am On Dec 06, 2020
Admin. Please post this to the front page, so as to get enough viewers. I would try to Bea's brief as possible and please ignore my grammar, as I'm not in the right state of mind typing this.

From my childhood up to my present age, I have been faced with a rare disease, which appears to be progressive and degenerative with time. With the symptoms been mild from my childhood, but as I grew up they became chronic. The symptoms appear to affect the entire nervous systems (i.e, the central, the peripheral, the autonomic, and the sensory nervous systems).

The symptoms, not limited to the following are:
1. Diarrhea alternating with constipation
2. Burning sensations with electric shock and flashes kind of feelings.
3. Chest pain, shortness of breath and palpitations.
4. Severe body pain and difficulty walking.
5. Cognitive impairment and brain fog.
6. Blurry vision.
7. Intolerant to cold and heat.
8. Nausea and metallic tastes.

For the past 7 years in which the symptoms became chronic, I have visited many hospitals in which I was told to carry out a number of diagnosis. Some of the diagnosis include:
1. Blood tests
3. Stool culture
3. Chest X-ray
4. Ultrasound
5. Endoscopy
6. Colonoscopy
7. Ct scan of the brain
8. MRI, etc.

With those diagnosis done, nothing specific has been detected as been the root cause of these. So the doctors resulted to treating me symptomatically. The drugs sometimes seem to alleviate the symptoms, but at a point , they become resistant to the drugs.

I have been on a research since, and like a month ago, I came across a disease called FAMILIAL DYSAUTONOMIA. This disease captures my condition. However, the problem seem to be that; the doctors don't a have a clear knowledge of it, the disease is rare and i s not common to our people but a Jewish tribe, and there is no known cure for it presently.

With this, I am mentally, psychologically, emotionally and physically depressed. So family, I need your medical advice, suggestions, and most importantly your prayers to enable over come this challenge. IT IS SUICIDAL HELP ME PLEASE.
Re: A Nairalander With A Rare Disease In Dire Need Of Permanent Solution by nickyvil: 9:43am On Dec 06, 2020
Can we give it a try and I have the herbs concoction that might help you out are you in Lagos you can drop your contact .. I'm a doctor by the way feel free so we can talk more about your conditions . I've been following you all along
Re: A Nairalander With A Rare Disease In Dire Need Of Permanent Solution by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 06, 2020
Sorry about your condition, my prayers are with you, however I think you should go spiritual with the treatment, that's what I discovered when I was reading your post, please don't joke with what I've told you, i don't know what you think of me here but I'm gifted and that's what it is. Also take the advise of the first poster as well.Bless you

(1) (Reply)

Atunya, Businessday Editor’s ‘parting Shot’, Publisher Keeps Mum Despite Damagin / Untold Stories, Secret Combats That Led To Rescue Of Kankara Boys / "Buhari Will Be Sick And Unfit" Primate Ayodele Releases Shocking 2021prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.