Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? (30294 Views)

Three Things I Love About Nairaland / Photos: H.e Prof Yemi Osinbajo Attends Ndic Thirty Years Anniversary Event In A / What Are The Things We All Do But Do Not Admit Doing Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by zenbancrofti(m): 10:59am On Dec 06, 2020
Am 24y/o and of recent have been soberly reflecting on my life because seriously there's been lot of letdown and all. I feel I can do more so I need heartfelt advice from the experienced folks here. Thanks

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by falcon01: 11:01am On Dec 06, 2020
Everything. That thing you wanna do just do it. 30 years from now nothing that happens today actually matters.

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by fourboys: 11:48am On Dec 06, 2020
money

Bleep

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by zenbancrofti(m): 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
falcon01:
Everything. That thing you wanna do just do it. 30 years from now nothing that happens today actually matters.
Hmm thanks . So you mean age is not an important factor in the grand scheme of things.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by moscobabs(m): 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Aburo, don't allow any motivational speaker to decieve you, just try your best to be ok bfre 30. Everybody has his/her own time,when ur time reach everything will work for you perfectly.

I built my house at 28,Married at 30 and buy my first car at 31, everything was good till I clock 35. Today things are not working well for me, no friend or family member to help,I'm just thanking God for life and the type of wife he gave me.

Tommorow is not promising, just try ur best and enjoy ur life as it come, but pls never depend on Education,get a vocational skill.God is your strength bro

746 Likes 60 Shares

Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by iamvictorbassey: 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Being your real self. And not allowing any stupid religion or culture guide you.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by Halopy: 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
kiss
Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by Thebest12(m): 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
A
Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by neduboo(m): 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Live your life bro and don't put yourself on unnecessary pressure.

Life no simple life addition and subtraction.

Work on your own pace. Good luck

21 Likes

Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by Brokeronline: 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Speak in tongues for 8hours.

Ask God to help you know him

If this is balance before 30 your life will be balance

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by sample042(m): 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Age 24 is ur formative age
Ensure you learn as many things as possible.

Lay a good foundation for ur career b4 age 30

If you're resident in Nigeria, try to ensure that you have a proficient skill (asides formal education... U will gt to knw Y with time).

Travel to lots of places as u can(u will nvr regret this).

Life has dual facets (ensure to explore this dualities of life b4 30, while on it, use ur medulla rightly).

Self confidence, integrity, ur core values will take u farther than you may ever think (rembr this!)

Lastly, try to help as many ppl as u can while tryn out the above tips.

...with these, ur chances of not regrettn much is higher. Best of luck in ur sojourn kid bro/sis.

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by Halopy: 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
At 24, you have all the grace to lay your hands on everything possible, try as many skills you can learn, learn a trade as well as proceed on your acaademics if that's what you want. You have the opportunity and strength to rise if you fall. But be sure that you have explored as many options as possible and you have concluded on what you want to do for your life or have set a career path you so want for your self before or at the latest early thirties. If by 30, you don't know where you're going, then you will need special grace not to fall for everything.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by Kingrefreshed: 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
zenbancrofti:
Am 24y/o and of recent have been soberly reflecting on my life because seriously there's been lot of letdown and all. I feel I can do more so I need heartfelt advice from the experienced folks here. Thanks

Start afresh Now!

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by seanwilliam(m): 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Not having sure source of income , not making use of updates available

13 Likes

Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by Eriggs: 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nairalanders
Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by IMO01: 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
Olosho

Just kidding though

Like someone said above being true to yourself that thing you really want to do do it forget religion and culture

Life is a journey filled with experience.

If you are still in school I take God beg you learn a skill it would be easier because when you graduate no more support and you will then understand that you need a skill to survive our present time.

Always remember there is no extra time

I have lands in IMO state for sale contact me

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
Getting money
Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by dimugonabo: 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
Living your life and not giving a 4k about what others think

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by majamajic(m): 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
Sex grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by Samanza89: 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
"Live your life and leave no room for regrets"...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by BaddaMan: 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
Adekunle Gold said his life actually began when he clocked 30. Think about it.

18 Likes

Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by Myhusband(m): 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
as a lady or a guy?

as a guy not living a superstition life, thinking something will save you from poverty, having the mindset of investment and business before 30years will give you many chain of business ideas, get livelihood before 30years

one thing I do before I clocked 30yrs was living on my own, even if it is one room, it will give you the vibes to see life as it is not as the way you see it

as a lady learn skills or be engaged in one business before 30 then before 25years have a reliable and committed man not a bf/gf. a relationship as a 25yrs old will save you from emotional exploitation, if you mistakenly climb 30years above, you will be desperate and this will give room for emotional exploitation from the opposite side

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by yougrichy: 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
Not being a devout xtian/muslim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by stubbornman(m): 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
cheesy
Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by jtjohn(m): 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
j

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by janedonez(m): 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
Que sera sera, whatever will be will be.
Many targets are set, but only few are met but the lucky ones, many are achieved.
Don't put yourself under undue pressure, be grateful for where you are, many are praying to get to where you are right now.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by nairaman66(m): 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
Stay in your path! If you make it, good! If you don’t, you will still be okay! There is no manual to life..

You will have regrets, and you will have happy times. Enjoy both!

Stay safe.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by Solomath01: 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
Is only God's grace yuh need

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by Miyachi: 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
falcon01:
This!!

Also, I feel age is just a number, the worst regret you would have is not using the opportunities you have right now.
Take your time everybody's road is different, your only competition is yourself- try to be better than who you were yesterday.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by SAMBARRY: 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
Travel wherever within and outside the country
Fok the kinds of women you want to
Get educated
Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by Pimine: 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
Aswearugaaad

Dunno what to tell you - I'm still far from 30. Only thing I can say is build your faith and make money.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics / A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa / A Must See First Ever Made Nigeria Blue Film Is Out Click Here To Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.