Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,564 members, 7,801,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Cossy Orjiakr Disclosed Why She Decided To Have Child At Old Age - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cossy Orjiakr Disclosed Why She Decided To Have Child At Old Age (624 Views)

I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 / I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. / Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakr Disclosed Why She Decided To Have Child At Old Age by Ayoboss01(m): 11:09am On Dec 06, 2020
The 36-year-old actress announced this while talking to Inside Nollywood. She said she didn't want to suffer like her mother, who had all her children at a young age, and when they grew up, they all left her.

Cossy, who had engaged her German boyfriend, Abel Jürgen Wilhem, in an interview in August 2020, said:

"I always wanted to have a kid when I was older because my mom had us when she was young, we all grew up and left her. So, that's not what I meant for myself.

Now I've seen the man for whom I want to have a kid. And if I can't, I'm going to use a surrogate. I'm excited to get married, and I'm going to get married soon.

I've always wanted someone who's going to be crazy about me even after I know I'm divisive. I had dated someone whom my mother was storming my house to threaten me that her son would never marry me. I was feeling bad.

My fiancé is so angry at me. I dared him tattoo my name on his body, and he did more than five locations. He also applied a tattoo poem to his body for me. His parents are late, the same as mine, so we're fine."

Read more from Musbizu
Re: Cossy Orjiakr Disclosed Why She Decided To Have Child At Old Age by lovemoi2(f): 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
36?
Re: Cossy Orjiakr Disclosed Why She Decided To Have Child At Old Age by duruZed(m): 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
At 36 and still fooling foolishly
Re: Cossy Orjiakr Disclosed Why She Decided To Have Child At Old Age by ednut1(m): 2:37am On Dec 07, 2020
duruZed:
At 36 and still fooling foolishly
which kind 36. Someone that was in superstory and obersere video around 2003.she was a graduate then o. She should be 43

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakr Disclosed Why She Decided To Have Child At Old Age by thorpido(m): 9:05am On Dec 07, 2020
She talks like a dimwit.

(1) (Reply)

Help / Relocate With Your Family Through Student Visa / Sad Day!!! Fiancé, Fiancee And Fiancee's Father Lost In A Motor Accident!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.