Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Reason Why Men Hide Plans From Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reason Why Men Hide Plans From Women (873 Views)

Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) / This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Men Hide Plans From Women by generalbaseet: 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
Good day fellow nairalanders.
Please I want to ask this question, why is it that most men don't share their business plans or intentions with there partners?
Pls share with us your reasons

Lalasticlala and mods help us out
Re: Reason Why Men Hide Plans From Women by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
Only selfish men do that, a good man allows his wife to know everything about him

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why Men Hide Plans From Women by Davash222(m): 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
Only selfish men do that, a good man allows his wife to know everything about him
Not everything!

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why Men Hide Plans From Women by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Davash222:

Not everything!
When you begin to hide things from your partner then trust issues set in.

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why Men Hide Plans From Women by Davash222(m): 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
When you begin to hide things from your partner then trust issues set in.
Only a fool will trust a Nigerian girl!

14 Likes

Re: Reason Why Men Hide Plans From Women by Mindlog: 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
When you marry someone you do not trust or someone who do not trust you but got married to you, sharing ideas/intentions with the spouse feels like being drained of blood.
Re: Reason Why Men Hide Plans From Women by LordKO(m): 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
Men who're dispositionally/inherently self-absorbing or conceited aside, the main reason most men don't share their plans with most women is that most women (people in general) are conceited, self-absorbing or, opportunistic. So, for a man with definiteness of purpose and capability, the worst kind of person to have as part of your team in a worthy pursuit is anyone in this category because they'll ruin you wittingly or unwittingly.

Your team will always make or mar you, so choose it wisely at every given time.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Men Hide Plans From Women by SlurUsername1: 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
Because most Nigerian girls are entitled bitches and they have fish brain.
The minute you share certain financial informations with them they expect
Feeding allowance to increase
Monthly allowance to double
She wants to wear the latest clothes, shoes, bags and expensive weavons her olosho friends are using
Her phone suddenly becomes old and she needs a new one
Subscription money go increase
Be ready to shoulder the responsibilities of her family members
She begins to brag to her friends and even tell them about your plans and if care is not taken you may get robbed because of her big mouth.
She starts using all kinds of formats on you just to swindle and divert the funds.
Her store suddenly needs to be restocked
So it's better to keep her in the dark and keep surprising her with the manifestations of your plans because if you let her destroy your plans by investing on her you are only facilitating and marketing her to seek and attract better males.
Any investment in a woman is a WASTED one
Don't expect any form of recompense And loyalty

12 Likes

Re: Reason Why Men Hide Plans From Women by SenorFax(m): 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
Davash222:

Only a fool will trust a Nigerian girl!
Only a fool will marry someone he doesn't trust
A timed doomsday await such person

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why Men Hide Plans From Women by Davash222(m): 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
SenorFax:

Then, it means 99.999999% of married men are foolish

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why Men Hide Plans From Women by Liposure: 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
When she's a parrot.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Men Hide Plans From Women by SlurUsername1: 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
SenorFax:

Only fools get married these days...

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Men Hide Plans From Women by SenorFax(m): 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
Davash222:

Then, it means 99.999999% of married men are fool.
Your mum didn't marry a fool, did she?. Just guessing from your statistics as she has 0.000001% chance of being with one.

Let's assume you are not a bastard, which in that case will make you a product of that 99.999999%. OR....

??

8 Likes

Re: Reason Why Men Hide Plans From Women by Richy4(m): 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
When a man knows the kind of wife or girl friend he got, courtesy demands that he make a wise decision based on facts on ground...
Example.. If the man wants to start a project say housing,... and he got a wife that when a little money comes into his account and he mentions it to her, that's the perfect time she remembered that he promised her a second honeymoon in Bahamas, she remembers that her wardrobe has not been changed for 6months etc... how do you thing any sensible man will tell the wife of his plans..

That goes to the female folks too... when a wife is prudent and the husband doesn't care... He lavishes money with reckless abandon...... they are rich but lives in rented building... if the wife decides to start a building project without letting the man know.. I for one will not hold it against her... Because she knows the man she was living with.. who will discourage her that the house she intend building is too small and might not suit their status because he was planning to build a mansion that will not probably come....

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why Men Hide Plans From Women by SenorFax(m): 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
Richy4:
When a man knows the kind of wife or girl friend he got, courtesy demands that he make a wise decision based on facts on ground...
Example.. If the man wants to start a project say housing,... and he got a wife that when a little money comes into his account and he mentions it to her, that's the perfect time she remembered that he promised her a second honeymoon in Bahamas, she remembers that her wardrobe has not been changed for 6months etc... how do you thing any sensible man will tell the wife of his plans..

That goes to the female folks too... when a wife is prudent and the husband doesn't care... He lavishes money with reckless abandon...... they are rich but lives in rented building... if the wife decides to start a building project without letting the man know.. I for one will not hold it against her... Because she knows the man she was living with.. who will discourage her that the house she intend building is too small and might not suit their status because he was planning to build a mansion that will not probably come....
Best explanation I've come across with detailed sample. You are a genius bro.

Not all these "marriage is a scam" generations

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Men Hide Plans From Women by Richy4(m): 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
SenorFax:

Best explanation I've come across with detailed sample. You are a genius bro.

Not all these "marriage is a scam" generations

Thanks man smiley
Re: Reason Why Men Hide Plans From Women by YourCoffin: 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
If it is a project you intend to be a secret until it materializes, wisdom dictates you don't share the info with any female.
Re: Reason Why Men Hide Plans From Women by Karleb(m): 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
You don't want someone calculating how to buy 200k wig from your capital, do you?

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Men Hide Plans From Women by crackhaus: 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
generalbaseet:
Please I want to ask this question, why is it that most men don't share their business plans or intentions with there partners?
They obviously know the kind of partners they have.

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why Men Hide Plans From Women by alBHAGDADI: 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:

You are correct.

But a woman has to earn her husband's trust for him to always trust her with his heart.

For example, a man just made N10 million and would like to use it to build his wife. If his wife talks him out of it y saying they should use it to buy N8 million car, such is not wisdom. If he objects, she starts throwing tantrums. Do you think such a man would want to tell her more about his plans, knowing fully well that she will shoot it down?

Also, do you submit to your husband? If not, then why would you expect him to listen to you? The more you submit and his bey your husband the more he trusts you with his heart.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Men Hide Plans From Women by adelana81357: 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
:Best explanation I've come across with detailed sample. You are a genius bro. Not all these "marriage is a scam" generationsThanks man
Re: Reason Why Men Hide Plans From Women by mosdii(m): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
generalbaseet:

Lalasticlala and mods help us out

Because women are devils incarnate, have fish brains and are evil lurking around, looking for that destiny to destroy.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Men Hide Plans From Women by kelechiodo(m): 6:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
My wife is just like my dad. Too cautious. Risk taking is always a taboo to them. For this reason I normally hide a new business idea until Midway into it if it is successful. If it collapse, I would simply dust myself up.
Re: Reason Why Men Hide Plans From Women by Kuns84(m): 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:

You have never made sense for once on this forum. I'm sure you are an alternate account of poco. Or perhaps a lowbudget wannabe lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Reason Why Men Hide Plans From Women by Teleprompter(f): 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
They do this when they realize that their wives can not be trusted. Women do this as well.

To avoid stories that touch, let's just make the right decisions when it comes to a life partner.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Men Hide Plans From Women by Karleb(m): 11:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
Teleprompter:
They do this when they realize that their wives can not be trusted. Women do this as well.

To avoid stories that touch, let's just make the right decisions when it comes to a life partner

If only it were that easy.
Re: Reason Why Men Hide Plans From Women by pocohantas(f): 11:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
Davash222:

My pocohantas can't be that foolish.

Lol. Zorr plays too much and you guys take her too seriously. cheesy
Re: Reason Why Men Hide Plans From Women by tobechi74: 2:05am On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
If a woman cannot hide her mouth, I will hide from her.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Men Hide Plans From Women by GreenArrow1(m): 6:38am On Dec 07, 2020
Easy to blast men doing that when you've not had first -hand experience of what divulging plans to the wrong woman can do to those plans.

I told my girlfriend who was living with me that I had started a project on one of my lands close to where we were living and the next thing she did was to pick up her phone and call her people that her "sweetie" had started building his house. Then the whole family instantly started needing urgent 2k, 5k and so on on a weekly basis. (Side lesson: I'll never marry into a broke home filled with people with the wrong mentality).

The next thing she did was to go to her work place and quit her job and start eating everything up in the house like a squirrel storing up nuts for the coming winter. We used to buy 2 chickens every weekend, one of soup and the other for stew, to last till the next weekend since we were both working and mostly had only breakfast and dinner.
When she quit her job, those stuff didn't last up to Wednessday dinner. So I increased to 3 chickens and she instead increased her consumption of meat and when I increased to 4, she started dropping by her family house on the way from the market to give them some before coming home to cook.
Some might see this as petty, but this attitude was going on across all facets of the relationship, I was about to get married to a chronic leech coming from a generation of legendary parasites and all it took to reveal this dark side was letting her know that I had started building the house wherein we were going to raise our kids after we officially got married.
I work construction, so you can imagine the pain of going to work by 6 AM, standing and barking orders on a half-empty stomach, paying workers by 6PM (sometimes 7 or 8PM) only to get home to be served a meal devoid of 'protein' which you know you had overly made provision for just a day ago.
And so I started to wonder what would be my fate if I stuck to the original plan of going on with the marriage plans, rewewing one year's rent and then moving in to our new home with this woman. Shey dem no go just overrun me with billing or Kuku park come live for the house make I dey sleep for Palour floor?
Long story short, I became a different man, only came home very late at night, stopped providing as I used to do, postponed all those plans indefinitely and eventually kicked her out diplomatically by telling her to go stay with her people for a while. I knew what an was doing as one sure thing with parasites is that the moment they leave one host, they desperately cling to another.
Imagine my joy when less than a month later I was able to catch her cheating. I had gotten my get-out-of-jail free card.
Na so I take leave toxic relationship with plenty "after all you have don for her and her family" consolation from people. Inside I was just happy and grateful to breath again.
She had set me back a few years because I had revealed plans I was making for us to grow old and comfortable together. However, it was a victory just to be able to come out of that still kicking.
Good morning.

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Are You Still Eating Sardines , See What It Does To Your Body Each Time You Do / How Exactly Does God Reveal Your Spouse To You? / 2021 Jumia Black Friday Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.