Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos (128533 Views)

Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by dre11(m): 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2020

Pic of the lover

A 47-year-old nurse has been found dead after a sex romp with her lover in a hotel room in Abule Egba area of Lagos.

The deceased was identified as Folarin Olabisi {Mama Pelumi} and her boyfriend Babajide Akeem Salako 36, who resides at No13 Lawal Street,off Olaniyi Street, new Oko-Oba Agege, Lagos.

PM News gathered that the duo were seen together on Saturday last week drinking a popular Seagra gin after which they left for a party where they also drank energy-boosting alcoholic drink.

The deceased’s boyfriend thereafter took her in his car and drove away. Unknown to people they both went to bed well hotel on 28 Sanni Labode Street off social club road, Abule Egba for a swell time and marathon sex which however led to her sudden death.

The boyfriend was arrested last Tuesday by policemen attached to Oko-oba Divisional Headquarters.

In his confessional statement to the police, he said “I am married, and she was my woman friend. Last Saturday we were together drinking with some people after that we left for a party where we also drank and later drove her away in my car to Bedwell Hotel where I had sex with her.

“When she was gasping for breath and vomiting. I was afraid as I managed to clean the room and quickly dressed up since I was in boxer and singlet and later ran away.

The case has since been transferred to State Criminal Investigative Department {SCID} Panti Yaba, Lagos where the suspect is currently being detained for further interrogation. While the corpse of the deceased deposited at the mortuary.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/12/06/nurse-found-dead-after-sex-with-lover-in-lagos/

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by thorpido(m): 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
Chai.This is a case of casualty.
I wonder how his wife will be feeling now.

192 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by SenorFax(m): 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
Most men's worst nightmare in one picture

Almost every men out there once had this fear, or it still having it.

Stay away from drugs though, and be faithful in marriage and relationship.

Sin is costlier than the pleasure that comes with it.

519 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by khingTony(m): 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
Righteousness89 will not be happy with this

sad

277 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by khingTony(m): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
Wahala be like bicycle

Maybe his wife denied him sex, so to avoid getting angry and beating her up so that his name will not go viral like the other man that dealt with his wife for denying him, he decided to peacefully seek for puna somewhere else.

Little did he know that he will still go viral.

Konji na bastard

Peace smiley

324 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Righteousness89(m): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2020

The deceased’s boyfriend thereafter took her in his car and drove away. Unknown to people they both went to bed well hotel on 28 Sanni Labode Street off social club road, Abule Egba for a swell time and marathon sex which however led to her sudden death

Another Reckless and unfortunate death!
Sin is Cancerous!
Sin Cripples and Shatters Destiny!

The destiny of the young Married man is now in Jeopardy all because he wanted to be a Heavy weight champion of sex!

Sin may look sweet, Fun and tasty but it will always end in Premium Pains/ Tears.

The Worst of all is Departing this Earth right inside Iniquity and Immorality!!

It's a Straight DEPART FROM ME YE THAT WORK INIQUITY!!

Thisday is a rare opportunity for someone who has a plan to commit Immorality THISDAY. You have planned it all out! Infact you have Drank all the Drinkables !

I advise you to Chase that girl/ boy away right now! Don't let 2-12 mins Cripple your Destiny..

Pull out from Sin and Pull in to JESUS Christ..

There is a Way that seems right to Man/ Woman! The End is Death!

386 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Openbusiness: 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
PM News gathered that the duo were seen together on Saturday last week drinking a popular Seagra gin after which they left for a party where they also drank energy-boosting alcoholic drink.

Investigative clues: Gin + energy drink + sex

Analysis: gin can cause heartburn and energy drinks increases blood pressure, while sex causes fatigue and irregular heartbeats

Probable cause of death = high blood pressure, heart failure with possible choking asphyxiation

Conclusion: gin + energy drink + sex = deadly combination

341 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Flexherbal(m): 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
In his confessional statement to the police, he said “I am married, and she was my woman friend. Last Saturday we were together drinking with some people after that we left for a party where we also drank and later drove her away in my car to Bedwell Hotel where I had sex with her.

The man would be regretting his actions, by now.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by SenorFax(m): 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
A

Righteousness on the beat

So Baba too dey book space

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Cutehector(m): 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
Prick will just put man inside trouble

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
Women should be very careful with this men, they will take anything to impress you on bed which can result to what we are reading here.Lazy generation men always depending on drugs and herbs to kill somebody's daughter, drugs ravaged hormones and herbally energized organ generation men

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by PCG001: 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
grin grin grin
Kօռʝɨ ռa ɮastaʀɖ embarassed
tɦɛ ɢʊʏ ռa aɢɮɛʀօ, ɦɛ ʄօʀ ɖօռ ʍɨxɛɖ ʝɛɖɨ ʝɛɖɨ + օքa ɛʏɨռ + օɢɨɖɨɢa + ċaքtaɨռ ʝaċҡ taҡɛ sɛxɛɖ tɦɛ ռʊʀsɛ tɨʟʟ sɦɛ ɢaʋɛ ʊք tɦɛ ɢɦօst cheesy
ɨ ɖօռ't ҡռօա աɦʏ ʍօst ռʊʀsɛs aʀօʊռɖ tɦɛ աօʀʟɖ aʀɛ ɮɨtċɦɛʀʏ ɨռ ռatʊʀɛ undecided
ɨ ʝʊst ɖօռ't ҡռօաembarassed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by jchioma: 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
“When she was gasping for breath and vomiting. I was afraid as I managed to clean the room and quickly dressed up since I was in boxer and singlet and later ran away.

You acted very irresponsibly by running away. Unless, you knew you were guilty. The best thing in a situation like this is to raise the alarm and make moves to rush her to the hospital dead or alive. And that you still had time to "managed to clean the room" while you had a dead human being who moments ago you were frolicking with on your hands, tells a lot about your character, I hope you were not trying to conceal evidence or up to one mischief or the other.

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Amotolongbo(f): 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
He don shift the womb, knack the intestine and lungs with his prick.
That was why she was gasping for breath and vomiting

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
Women should be very careful with this men, they will take anything to impress you on bed which can result to what we are reading here.Lazy generation men always depending on drugs and herbs to kill somebody's daughter, drugs ravaged hormones and herbally energized organ generation men

same way hoes use kanyamata

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by illicit(m): 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
Serious Gbege....

1 Like

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by LINTUNE(m): 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
smh...u are indeed a case study..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by yomi007k(m): 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
Openbusiness:

Analysis: gin can cause heartburn and energy drinks increases blood pressure, while sex causes fatigue and irregular heartbeats

Probable cause of death = high blood pressure, heart failure with possible choking asphyxiation

Logical analysis.

But this guy still won't be left off the hook.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by yomi007k(m): 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
He don shift the womb, knack the intestine and lungs with his prick.
That was why she was gasping for breath and vomiting

Are you talking from experience? grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by overdrive(m): 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
Y run away

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by baralatie(m): 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
marathon sex?

kenya runners are crying because their athletes are dying because of marathon races.you go put yourself for marathon for sex.
na wa o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by baralatie(m): 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
they drank aphrodisiacs first then went to a party and drank more than enough alcoholic conditions this is excluding drugs that they must have taking secretly
how their heart no go fail due to only God knows! so the boy just waste a mother's life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Kobicove(m): 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
Why are people always careless when it comes toking concoctions? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by paulolee(m): 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
bin de hear say nurses are too promiscious n very good in bed n dts why they both took concotion to gonk marathon tinz n now d abuna don hook d man 4 neck..
was expecting to hear dt d guy died as usual bt today its d reverse n i pray she had multiple orgasm n squirting b4 she died...
BT pls is it true dt P.M news correspondents do go around areas in lagos like egbeda, ibafon, okoko n all dose funny places to search for "only crazy sex related stories" to report??

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by paulolee(m): 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

Another Reckless and unfortunate death!
Sin is Cancerous!
Sin Cripples and Shatters Destiny!

The destiny of the young Married man is now in Jeopardy all because he wanted to be a Heavy weight champion of sex!

Sin may look sweet, Fun and tasty but it will always end in Premium Pains/ Tears.

The Worst of all is Departing this Earth right inside Iniquity and Immorality!!

It's a Straight DEPART FROM ME YE THAT WORK INIQUITY!!

Thisday is a rare opportunity for someone who has a plan to commit Immorality THISDAY. You have planned it all out! Infact you have Drank all the Drinkable !

I advise you to Chase that girl/ boy away right now! Don't let 2-12 mins Cripple your Destiny..

Pull out from Sin and Pull in to JESUS Christ..

There is a Way that seems right to Man/ Woman! The End is Death!

bin no see u for today first sunday thanksgiving service, daddy G.O say mk i tell u to come carry ur half bag of rice 4 store...say mk u no vex say no b the usual one bag wey u de collect and, na bcoz naija economy too tight n dts why dm half ur share......I don carry mine oo

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by GIANTPLUSHUB: 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
Mheen
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Uyi168: 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
At least, it's the lady that dies this time around...

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Veryfoolishboy: 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
SenorFax:
Men's worst nightmare in one picture
Every men out there once had this fear, or it still having it.
Stay away from drugs though, and be faithful in marriage and relationship.
Sin is costlier than the pleasure that comes with it.
there is no such thing as sin. sin is a social construct

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by 9gerian: 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
Well said.

A very bad combination. I don’t know why people drink energy drinks. Those drinks can be dangerous for non athletes.

Openbusiness:

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Karlifate: 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
PM News & sex related news:

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by meobizy(f): 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
News I’ve read where women die during sex: 5. The amount of news where men die during sex: 25 and counting. As a man, if you die throway while trying to impress a woman then you are on your own. She will only move to the next available phallus.

8 Likes

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by collum(m): 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
the man should joyfully enjoy his police ordeal why the woman should report rightly to God....painful she died anyway

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.