Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory (30235 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London / Lagos East By-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Nominated As Osinowo’s Replacement / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by oshozondii: 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
Senator elect Tokunbo Abiru visits APC national leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

The Senator-Elect, Lagos East,
Distinguished @TokunboAbiru and Kosofe II Assembly-Elect, Hon. Femi Saheed were also received by the National Leader of @OfficialAPCNg, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu today along with other party leaders led by the Party Chairman, Hon. Babatunde Balogun. https:///QZ6tnEbQkS
https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1335590438250700801?s=19

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by AbijaJ: 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
Watch as some people go begin wail over this picture. 3..2...1.. go

107 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by IGBOGENE27(m): 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
To pay homage!!!

Waooo, congratulations to the senator elect. I wish you a peaceful and people oriented tenure.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by Nanaborga(m): 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
Real matterz

Jagaban of Africa , I wish to be lucky as this man sha , he’s currently the most influential elder statesman we have in Nigeria politics , I respect you and I envy you wella

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by Iamgrey5(m): 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
I think Lagos East is the strongest APC base in Lagos for the past three election cycles

It was funny when PDP thought they could win there.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by Flexherbal(m): 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
Alright?
We pray that your tenor favours your people.

what man is a man who does not make the world better ....FOR GOOD MEN with erectile/performance/sperm issues, https://www.nairaland.com/3152927/testimonies-100-herbal-tea-cures#46368527-weak-oragan+quick-release

3 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by SlurUsername1: 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
Our ipob brothers will die with convulsion on seeing this news oh
Ipob today: Tinubu is the problem of Nigeria for making buhari president
Tommorow: Tinubu is used and dump
Next: Tinubu ordered buhari and buratai to kill lekki protesters
Next: Tinubus grip on Lagos has been broken.. soro soke
Next: Tinubus political ambition is dead on arrival
Next: Tinubs visit to ganduje is to Foster his presidential ambition
Next: Tinubu manipulated Lagos bye election results.
When your enemies hate you so much they will always find incoherent defenses and improvises against you to massage their diminishing IQ and cognitive dissonance rather than confess that you're truly sophisticated and the JAGABAN

156 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
Congrats Abiru..

The electoral reforms should include easier means of voting.. standing under the sun for 10hrs is no joke.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by cktheluckyman: 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nanaborga:
Real matterz

Jagaban of Africa , I wish to be lucky as this man sha , he’s currently the most influential elder statesman we have in YORUBA politics , I respect you and I envy you wella

Yoruba land does not extend beyond the SW

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by Ghost01(m): 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
Only one candidate/party actively campaigned in the build-up to the election. The result was obvious from day one. How can you win the primary election of your party and refuse to campaign afterwards for the main election? The same question should also be asked of the party that 'refused' to actively campaign for it's flagbearer's candidature.

There's no real opposition on the streets. The so-called opposition parties in Lagos only exist in the media, if what played out over the past weeks is anything to go buy. Getting those who wouldn't normally bother to vote to go to the polls and vote for you or your candidate alone is enough to turn the tide, going by the number of registered voters and voters turnout on election day.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by SlurUsername1: 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
cktheluckyman:

Yoruba land does not extend beyond the SW

Igbo land does not extend beyond Anambra senatorial district.

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by haryorbarmie83(m): 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ahaha. He must go show is pay master the certificate of return.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by sammy329(m): 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
cheesy
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by hisexcellency34: 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bloody Asslicker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by DbitterTruth: 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
Lagos politics... the land of godfatherism.. democracy anywhere is as dead as d opposition parties...
where ever u find opposition parties constantly dormant & toothless, just know that the democracy has been highjacked by d ruling party, either by fraud, bribery, rigging or violent intimidation...
this applies to all d regions in Nigeria...
a state like Abia has been completely hijacked by d PDP, without any impact on d people...
ones the pendulum can't swing to d other party consistently despite d poor performance of d ruling party.. then forget it.. & don't expect
meaningful progress

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by Smithkafors(m): 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
AbijaJ:
Watch as some people go begin wail over this picture. 3..2...1.. go
As if they know you exist. If you like continue praising them, sooner or later u will understand what you have done. Tomorrow for you to ascend your desire in life, you have to be at the mercy of one man begging.Open your eyes and see the future.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by Fahdiga1: 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
The king of a whole tribe. it is a pity

3 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by Glink2018(m): 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Our ipob brothers will die with convulsion on seeing this news oh
Ipob today: Tinubu is the problem of Nigeria for making buhari president
Tommorow: Tinubu is used and dump
Next: Tinubu ordered buhari and buratai to kill lekki protesters
Next: Tinubus grip on Lagos has been broken.. soro soke
Next: Tinubus political ambition is dead on arrival
Next: Tinubs visit to ganduje is to Foster his presidential ambition
Next: Tinubu manipulated Lagos bye election results.
When your enemies hate you so much they will always find incoherent defenses and improvises against you to massage their diminishing IQ and cognitive dissonance rather than confess that you're truly sophisticated and the JAGABAN

All.Nyamiri crew hate Tinubu with passion....
And they have all. kind of. political gladiator in their erosion-ravaging region, they.talk less and speaks less about them....all.their.energy is. channel on Tinubu as if.he is the cause of their miserable lives...
Afonja and Fulani people care less about their own political gladiators... What a shame!

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by BestGraphics1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
C
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by PCG001: 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
ʊքċօʍɨռɢ ʏaɦօօɮօʏ ʋɨsɨts ʋɛtɛʀaռ ʏaɦօօɮօʏ cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by Rebuke: 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
Smh, congregation of robbers. .....celebrate victory then what next?

No positive impact, just business as usual, looting and looting, that is all. I pity this generation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by datola: 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
Congratulations!

I'm however surprised why Mr Abiru will prefer to be a SINator instead of Bank MD.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by loopman: 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
You people have decided to kill Ibos with headache today on NL cheesy cheesy

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by Albertone(m): 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
Yoruba folks,Isn't this "Abirun"??
3k and 2k foreign followers instagram account for sale...

Mention me if interested...
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by AFvckingAlpha(m): 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

As much as I'd hate to say this, Tinubu must be a real niggarr to be able to pocket Lagos State as he'd done.

I mean bitch ass Oshiomole tried that shit but my brothers from Edo nor gree.

From my observations, I have deduced two things, Tinubu appears to be very good at this game and at the same time, Lagosians are pussy ass.

Power can be hijacked though from anyone, I do not just see it happening in Jagaban's era.

I said what I said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by Warldbest(m): 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
Lagos State needs help angry angry angry

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by naijadrivablog: 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bullion tactician

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by ZUBY77(m): 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
of course
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by KunleyY19(m): 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
Technocracy any day anytime... BOG should go back to LASU and complete his degree or better still start over again through LASU sandwich programme maybe he will be considered after that just like Weah. If PDP keeps fielding candidate with no substance they will keep on losing everytime. JAGABAN's squad is very solid.

11 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by loopman: 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
IGBOGENE27:
To pay homage!!!

Waooo, congratulations to the senator elect. I wish you a peaceful and people oriented tenure.

Certainly it is!! It’s the most loyal Senatorial district to APC in Lagos with the lowest undiluted population by non-yorubas

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) / Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos / We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.