Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Native Doctor Dupes Man Of N7M (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Native Doctor Dupes Man Of N7M (Video) (24592 Views)

Herbalist Impersonates GMD NNPC, Femi Adesina, Others, Dupes Foreigner Of N30m / Alfa Dupes Lady Of N500,000 After Engaging Her In ‘Sex Deliverance’ / Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Native Doctor Dupes Man Of N7M (Video) by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 07, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Native Doctor Dupes Man Of N7M (Video) by Lovelies1: 10:25am On Dec 07, 2020
V
Re: Native Doctor Dupes Man Of N7M (Video) by stalwart123(m): 10:25am On Dec 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
grin grin
What took you to a Native Doctor in the First place?
Will a Man put his Hands in Fire and not be Burnt?

When we invite you to obtain the Free Gift of Salvation through JESUS! you insult us!
You really need to Pay for ignorance!!

Same thing goes for those of you who do not want to yield to the Message of Salvation but want to receive Prophecy and buy Anoiting oil or coconut and all that!

There is no Substitute to Salvation! There is no short Cut to JESUS!
Don't let people make Merchandise of you in the name of bathing you or burning candle or one Nonsense!!!

JESUS Christ is the Way! The Truth! and the Life!

grin

If Jesus is still on earth, he won't respond to this incident this way.
Re: Native Doctor Dupes Man Of N7M (Video) by themainman600(m): 10:25am On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Native Doctor Dupes Man Of N7M (Video) by Cti28(m): 10:25am On Dec 07, 2020
Dracking:
Chai you get 7m and still wan do charm. Lord just 5m please.

Your own better sef. For me a million is enough.
Re: Native Doctor Dupes Man Of N7M (Video) by joshjc(m): 10:25am On Dec 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
grin grin

When we invite you to obtain the Free Gift of Salvation through JESUS! you insult us!

Same thing goes for those of you who do not want to yield to the Message of Salvation but want to receive Prophecy and buy Anoiting oil or coconut and all that!

Don't let people make Merchandise of you in the name of bathing you or burning candle or one Nonsense!!!

oga there's freedom of worship, everyone has the right to practice or go to anywhere he/she likes
Re: Native Doctor Dupes Man Of N7M (Video) by ChiefSosa(m): 10:26am On Dec 07, 2020
Chai!!! And me I'm here looking for someone that would top-up the remaining #500 I have in my account so that I can withdraw... cry cry cry

1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Dupes Man Of N7M (Video) by GeneralOpe(m): 10:26am On Dec 07, 2020
You should read the story first before writing this thrash.
Righteousness89:
grin grin

Re: Native Doctor Dupes Man Of N7M (Video) by Magamustpay(m): 10:26am On Dec 07, 2020
One day during my earlier stage of hustling on the internet a friend of mine took me to a native doctor to do charm for my client to pay me the Baba asked me to Bring 200k I said If I had 200k I would not be doing charm to make my client pay because the client was on 150k billing but we thank God for today......... That's was a stipend.......
Re: Native Doctor Dupes Man Of N7M (Video) by Celestyn8213: 10:26am On Dec 07, 2020
Christmas scam

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Dupes Man Of N7M (Video) by Kaiser20: 10:26am On Dec 07, 2020
Some people lamenting hunger and poverty in Nigeria aren't really poor like the greedy man that lost 7m to a Yahoo juju man, although I doubt his story

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Dupes Man Of N7M (Video) by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 07, 2020
Chicken change and he is disgracing himself before the camera.
How much is a good French cuisine with bottle of good champagne?
Re: Native Doctor Dupes Man Of N7M (Video) by Monaco2(m): 10:27am On Dec 07, 2020
Dey shout bro bro bro, Wetin u find go deh, if u Dey ur house e go scam u
Re: Native Doctor Dupes Man Of N7M (Video) by We4all: 10:28am On Dec 07, 2020
Probably he went to the native doctor to boost his business and met his Waterloo. How can a native doctor who lives in penury holds the key to your success? If he were that powerful, then he should be a billionaire by now.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Dupes Man Of N7M (Video) by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 07, 2020
Instead of oga to be shouting Blood of Jesus, he dey shout fucking, fucking. He never ready grin. He even needs to pray against the implications of all the rubbish he drank and ate.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Dupes Man Of N7M (Video) by AngelicBeing: 10:28am On Dec 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
grin grin

Gbam, in-addition, he should be flogged 7million lashes of Heavenly koboko laden with chilly pepper for going to the territory of the Devil for help, nonsense and the Devil cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Dupes Man Of N7M (Video) by We4all: 10:29am On Dec 07, 2020
Magamustpay:
One day I went to a native doctor to do charm for my client to pay me the Baba asked me to Bring 200k I said If I had 200k I would not be doing charm to make my client pay because the client was on 150k billing

You're part of Nigeria's problem.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Dupes Man Of N7M (Video) by free2ryhme: 10:29am On Dec 07, 2020
envoymedia:
A man has cried out for help on Twitter after he was scammed by a native doctor, IgbereTV reports.

The victim named Seun claims the native doctor "jazzed" him, such that he didn't know what he was doing.

He added that the man gave him things to eat and drink then used fear tactics to make him do his biddings.

He found himself giving the native doctor 7 million naira. He said that the 6 million Naira in the amount is not his own money.

He wrote on his Twitter handle:

https://twitter.com/SeunLogan/status/1335241056271687680?s=19

In a video he shared on his Twitter handle, the victim is seen arresting the native doctor with the help of a soldier.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IecNvvkoig

If you are greedy, lacks contentment and self control you can be easily duped and defrauded
Re: Native Doctor Dupes Man Of N7M (Video) by Sandypearl: 10:29am On Dec 07, 2020
BigMiracle:
When people ask me why I choose this moniker, I smiled and recall how God saved me from being scammed of millions after working so hard on contracts.

This life is full of evil, guide yourself spiritually and mentally
Thank. God for his intervention. Please help me out nothing is too small. God bless you
Re: Native Doctor Dupes Man Of N7M (Video) by tunapawizzy: 10:29am On Dec 07, 2020
he still dey talk fuckin shit...e never change am to local language...hahaha...i wish him recovery
Re: Native Doctor Dupes Man Of N7M (Video) by Skyehigher1: 10:30am On Dec 07, 2020
You have 7m and you got to herbalist to what, laziness and greediness put you into that, if you work hard with that 7m it will yield more than you expected
Re: Native Doctor Dupes Man Of N7M (Video) by Obioramichael(m): 10:30am On Dec 07, 2020
Dracking:

When me dey look for 100k..chai!!
Its well

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Dupes Man Of N7M (Video) by TheAviator: 10:30am On Dec 07, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
The man also need to be arrested what realy took him
To the native doctor in the first place. There is an hidden agenda between the native doctor and the guy

You are letting your feelings get the best of you sir. Arrest him for what? In as much as it's not the best to go to the native doctor, it's not a crime. The only crime here is the scam committed by the native doctor. People are arrested for committing crimes, not for visiting a native doctor.
Re: Native Doctor Dupes Man Of N7M (Video) by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 07, 2020
Dracking:
5m to jappa no be so?
Re: Native Doctor Dupes Man Of N7M (Video) by PrinceMajestic: 10:32am On Dec 07, 2020
Better to scam you directly than selling the trick at cheap price to pastor to scam you with. You gotta move on but trace him first.
Re: Native Doctor Dupes Man Of N7M (Video) by AmuDimpka: 10:32am On Dec 07, 2020
Yoruba and native doctor things .... Wetin concern me
Re: Native Doctor Dupes Man Of N7M (Video) by Celebsnews2: 10:32am On Dec 07, 2020
What took you to him?

Meanwhile, 2020 has been a tough year. The world has lost its best stars. I bet you, some of your favorite stars di£d and you didn't even know. See list of top ten famous world celebrities we've lost in 2020. Drop an RIP for them as you watch.
Watch below �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5PJAeiQrWM
Re: Native Doctor Dupes Man Of N7M (Video) by tunapawizzy: 10:33am On Dec 07, 2020
SamPeeLamen:
What on earth can push me towards a native doctor when I have access to 7m for Pete's sake?
hmmm make God no let disease we dey defy orthodox treatment afflict us o

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Dupes Man Of N7M (Video) by Dracking(m): 10:33am On Dec 07, 2020
saajus:
What's the purpose of the charm? The video didn't tell us it's for money ritual. He might be seeking help for a medical condition that has defied several treatment methods.
Medical condition Hahahahaha NA SO
Re: Native Doctor Dupes Man Of N7M (Video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:33am On Dec 07, 2020
Is he trying to expanding his 7 million by visiting native doctor why can’t he visit the church for prayer
TheAviator:

You are letting your feelings get the best of you sir. Arrest him for what? In as much as it's not the best to go to the native doctor, it's not a crime. The only crime here is the scam committed by the native doctor. People are arrested for committing crimes, not for visiting a native doctor.
Re: Native Doctor Dupes Man Of N7M (Video) by Dracking(m): 10:34am On Dec 07, 2020
post=96816484:

Amen,
You will get that amount you pray for before 9pm February 14th 2021.
Pray, Work Hard and Believe.
You will come back here to testify.

We Rise!
AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Uniform Enhances Our Operations – Robbery Suspect / Killers Planned Kwara Oba’s Murder In Beer Parlour / EFCC Arrests Khalil Bashir Lawan With 576 ATM Cards At Kano Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.