Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her (36090 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him / Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife / Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
Lady calls out her husband, Pius Angbo, a staff of Channels TV, for allegedly beating her mercilessly just four weeks after she welcomed their fourth child.

A medical doctor, Ifeyinwa Angbo, her called out her husband, Pius Angbo, a staff of Channels TV, over his alleged long history of beating her up in their six years old marriage.

In a video that has gone viral, Mrs. Angbo, showed her battered face as she recounted how her husband and father of their four children allegedly beat her up.

In her words,

''Hello people, my name is Ifeyinwa. I am a doctor. I have been married to Pius Angbo of Channels TV for six years and for six years, I have not known peace in this marriage. It's been from one woman to another.

I just had baby. It was a Caeserian section just about 4 weeks ago. Just because I told him to spend wisely and not on women so recklessly considering we have four children, that is why I got this beating. He tried to strangle me and all that, sat on my inscition, the children were crying.

When I was pregnant with this child, when the pregnancy was three months, it was the same thing. He would sit on my stomach. hit me, try to strangle me and all that''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyefC_m_zfI

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/12/lady-calls-out-her-husband-pius-angbo-a-staff-of-channels-tv-for-allegedly-beating-her-mercilessly-just-four-weeks-after-she-welcomed-their-fourth-child-video.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
Men and cheat.

clarocuzioo:
The guy shouldn't have beaten her. I condemn domestic violence in it's entirety.

There's no justification whatsoever for this kind of beating.

But please i urge everybody to try and hear from the guy also before making comments. It will help us all.

Ifenyinwa just gave her own side of the story, how about the guy's side.

Six years ago when the wedding came up, we were so sure a day as this will come.

This girl shouldn't for any reason bring this to social.media. there's a family to report and families will handle this.

If we start saying things about her on social media, days will not be enough for her Chronicles.

Where do we even start? Do we start from her toxic mother getting pregnant for another man and pining it down on her father, later she will openly tell the whole Irette community that her husband is.impotent and that Ifenyinwa's father is different from her husband?

Do we start from her toxic mother terrorising the peaceful Irette community that earned her the popular name " TRANSFORMER," meaning when ever a transformer blows, everywhere will be calm. That name came about when her mother fought a mobile policeman and injured him seriously in the ear.

Do we start from her father grabbing the properties of her late elder sister till date claiming it's his ?

Do we talk about her mother travelling to Ijebu Ode for some stupid juju, only to have a terrible accident at St. Helen's Catholic Church Irette few minutes to her home?

Do we even talk about her mother confessing to terrible things she did , before her death?

Do we start talking about her early days in Bishop Lasbrey Girls Secondary School? Where when her father gives her school fees, she will put it in am envelope , and tell her classmates that her father from Abuja just sent her money, meanwhile her father is a driver in Owerri.

Do we talk about her promiscuity at early stage. In life? Let her kindly explain the circumstances that brought about " DADDY TAKE IT EASY IT IS PAINING ME". Her sexual escapades abound as a student in Bishop Lasbrey, her school mates can attest to this.

Do.we even talk about the illicit affair she was having with a certain prominent man from Irette who was also spraying her money during their wedding that people who knew what's up were laughing at the husband?

Do we talk about her wayward way of dressing even after her wedding?

There's a reason why Igbos around did not marry her, because when they ask questions and make enquires, they know she's just a girlfriend and not a wife.

It's unfortunate this guy used a girlfriend for a wife.

For anybody that cares to know more about this girl, please visit Onwu's compound in Irette, Owerri , Imo state and ask about her, you will understand better the kind of toxic personality she is.

NB : I am not holding brief for the husband. I am just seeing his picture for the first time now.

Past Tense

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Olunmercy56(f): 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
shocked shocked shocked Why now undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
Olunmercy56:
shocked shocked shocked Why now undecided
Why calling him out or why beating her? Which of the "why"?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Olunmercy56(f): 9:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
saaphiere:
Why calling him out or why beating her? Which of the "why"?

Why not calm down undecided I would I be happy that a woman like me was beaten like this I don't have your time

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
Olunmercy56:

Why not calm down undecided I would I be happy that a woman like me was beaten like this I don't have your time
Sis I asked you a simple question. You either answer or ignore. Your comment was "Why now" and I asked the meaning of your "why". Have a nice life.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Righteousness89(m): 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
How Men Pummel their wives really Shocks me!!
It's like Pummeling your own self!

The Inhabitants of this Earth Need JESUS!
Occupation, Money, Children and all that is not what gives Peace!

Only JESUS Christ, The PRINCE of Peace that Gives Peace..

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by clarocuzioo(m): 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
The guy shouldn't have beaten her. I condemn domestic violence in it's entirety.

There's no justification whatsoever for this kind of beating.

But please i urge everybody to try and hear from the guy also before making comments. It will help us all.

Ifenyinwa just gave her own side of the story, how about the guy's side.

Six years ago when the wedding came up, we were so sure a day as this will come.

This girl shouldn't for any reason bring this to social.media. there's a family to report and families will handle this.

If we start saying things about her on social media, days will not be enough for her Chronicles.

Where do we even start? Do we start from her toxic mother getting pregnant for another man and pining it down on her father, later she will openly tell the whole Irette community that her husband is.impotent and that Ifenyinwa's father is different from her husband?

Do we start from her toxic mother terrorising the peaceful Irette community that earned her the popular name " TRANSFORMER," meaning when ever a transformer blows, everywhere will be calm. That name came about when her mother fought a mobile policeman and injured him seriously in the ear.

Do we start from her father grabbing the properties of her late elder sister till date claiming it's his ?

Do we talk about her mother travelling to Ijebu Ode for some stupid juju, only to have a terrible accident at St. Helen's Catholic Church Irette few minutes to her home?

Do we even talk about her mother confessing to terrible things she did , before her death?

Do we start talking about her early days in Bishop Lasbrey Girls Secondary School? Where when her father gives her school fees, she will put it in am envelope , and tell her classmates that her father from Abuja just sent her money, meanwhile her father is a driver in Owerri.

Do we talk about her promiscuity at early stage. In life? Let her kindly explain the circumstances that brought about " DADDY TAKE IT EASY IT IS PAINING ME". Her sexual escapades abound as a student in Bishop Lasbrey, her school mates can attest to this.

Do.we even talk about the illicit affair she was having with a certain prominent man from Irette who was also spraying her money during their wedding that people who knew what's up were laughing at the husband?

Do we talk about her wayward way of dressing even after her wedding?

There's a reason why Igbos around did not marry her, because when they ask questions and make enquires, they know she's just a girlfriend and not a wife.

It's unfortunate this guy used a girlfriend for a wife.

For anybody that cares to know more about this girl, please visit Onwu's compound in Irette, Owerri , Imo state and ask about her, you will understand better the kind of toxic personality she is.

NB : I am not holding brief for the husband. I am just seeing his picture for the first time now.

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Flexherbal(m): 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
We do not condone do domestic violence.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by pocohantas(f): 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
I have been married to Pius Angbo of Channels TV for six years and for six years I have not known peace in this marriage...

For 6years you haven’t had peace and he hasn’t either. But you two have been able to sustain erectiôns and a slimy vagina- enough to have 4kids in 6yrs.

Just because I told him to spend wisely and not on women so recklessly considering we have four children

This part highlights something many men do not know. A married man has to be two major things to his nuclear family;
1)A good husband
2)A good father

If you can’t do (1), but you are doing (2), many women would do their best to tolerate your excesses. I have never seen any man that did (1) without doing (2), the love a man has for a woman naturally transcends to the kids.

However, if you fail to do (2), she will grow to hate you. No matter how bad you want to be, always be a GOOD FATHER.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by fatahtalks(m): 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
Instead of coming to social media to do all this. It wld hv been better if she approach the husband's family to ask them to talk to the husband. Now ur husband cld be fired by channels television for these video. Which means u will hv a jobless man to deal with, which is even worst. Atleast she said she advised him to spend wisely, which means he atleast spends a little on the family. When he becomes jobless wat will become the faith of the family. All this online sympathy wont put food on ur table. Think before you act

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
fatahtalks:
Instead of coming to social media to do all this. It wld hv been better if she approach the husband's family to ask them to talk to the husband. Now ur husband cld be fired by channels television for these video. Which means u will hv a jobless man to deal with, which is even worst. Atleast she said she advised him to spend wisely, which means he atleast spends a little on the family. When he becomes jobless wat will become the faith of the family. All this online sympathy wont put food on ur table. Think before you act
I probably want him fired. What if his family is aware of his waywardness? If he is fired and no money to spend on other women his sense will come back.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Sterope(f): 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
grin
pocohantas:

For 6years you haven’t had peace and he hasn’t either. But you two have been able to sustain erectiôns and a slimy vagina- enough to have 4kids in 6yrs.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
pocohantas:

Some women base on their religious beliefs they don't see divorce as an option.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by pocohantas(f): 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
fatahtalks:

While you have a point, the man should have thought before he acted.

In business we have what we call reputational risk; it is the threat to an organization’s image, directly or indirectly by any of its associated parties (of which a staff is clearly one).

You can’t be working in an organization like Channels and be beating your spouse. If you succeed in killing them, the headline would be very sensational- Channels TV reporter kills wife. So, like it or not, Channels TV is a part of that family. Having this in mind, it is ideal Channels TV knows the demon they have on their payroll.

If more people are afraid of losing their jobs, they’ll act rightly in public and by extension be good ambassadors of their workplace.

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by capitalzero: 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
fatahtalks:

The woman is a medical doctor. She can take care of herself and kids. Do you want her dead? Women should speak up on account of domestic violence before it is too late!!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by sisisioge: 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
Dearest Lord in heaven! And you went on to have 4 kids with him! It is well...may he not be the death of you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by pocohantas(f): 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
sapphiere:
Some women based on their religious beliefs they don't see divorce as an option.

Then they should see death as an option.

This chick is doctor and should know how quickly a living person can turn dead, yet look at her gambling with her life.

Who did this to Nigerian women? cry

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
pocohantas:

Then they should see death as an option.

This chick is doctor and should know how quickly a living person can turn dead, yet look at her gambling with her life.

Who did this to Nigerian women? cry
Most women always believe that their husbands would change with time.
Also, some women stay in abusive marriage for the sake of their kids.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Oizee(f): 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nawao, this her story, the beating or d 4 kids in six years, I don't know the one that baffles me the most.
Educated people giving birth to kids like rat.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Oizee(f): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
sisisioge:
Dearest Lord in heaven! And you went on to have 4 kids with him
honestly I don't understand, and to think she's a doctor too and giving birth without proper spacing amazes me

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by pocohantas(f): 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
sapphiere:
Most women always believe that their husbands would change with time.
Also, some women stay in abusive marriage for the sake of their kids.

Sure, they usually change. When they are old and have turned to unmaintained and heavily used Nigerian cars, you know that type that brings out smoke? Like the prodigal son, they will now come back to the virtuous woman, so that she can start cooking unripe-plantain-swallow, with vegetable soup that was cooked without oil and seasoning.

Change kor, change-over ni. undecided

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by mrblessed(m): 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
This Oga is not a good ambassador of our club. How could you turn your wife into a punching bag when you are not in the ring, and she is not an opponent. It is clear you haven't been attending meetings regularly, or that you did not pay heed to the teachings and read all materials provided for us. I don't see how you will escape unscathed when madam is armed with pictorial and videographic evidence.

Doc, this is real shitshow and we don't condone any kind of abuse. So know that we are with you in this one. Someone's job is on the line, as the television station would do everything it could to disassociate with itself from this wife beater.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by LordKO(m): 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
Unless the man is insane, I wager the physical abuse is a reaction to either emotional or psychological abuse. So, shame and blame go to whosoever is the instigator of the abuse between them. It's about time everyone accepts the fact that no one person has a monopoly of toxicity and pettiness. Say no to all forms of abuse.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
If its true, then the man is acting under the influence of a demon. Maybe a succubus at that. How can you sit on a 3 months old woman and beat her if you are not possessed by an evil spirit. He needs hot deliverance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by GboyegaD(m): 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
This is unimaginable. How come she waited this much before shouting out? Hopefully, they come to terms with their best option. I do not support violence however, they are old enough to make their best decision.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nuttella:
If its true, then the man is acting under the influence of a demon. Maybe a succubus at that. How can you sit on a 3 months old woman and beat her if you are not possessed by an evil spirit. He needs hot deliverance.
Then most men are possessed by evil spirit.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Dayoebe(m): 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nobody deserve this kinda beating.
Real men don beat their wives no matter the circumstances or pressure.
I'd rather fight my fellow men instead of beating any women.

Though some women are stoneheaded

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 07, 2020
sapphiere:
Then most men are possessed by evil spirit.
Some not most men.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by sayisayi(m): 2:15am On Dec 07, 2020
Pius by name, Pernicious by nature

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by cooooooks(m): 3:40am On Dec 07, 2020
Leave before he kills you!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by cooooooks(m): 3:41am On Dec 07, 2020
Thanks Nuttella!

I hope she can divorce him. Beating leads to more beating which can lead to asphyxiation.

Nuttella:
Some not most men.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. / Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here / 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.