Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

My Experience Using The Umidigi A7 Pro - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience Using The Umidigi A7 Pro (5815 Views)

My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. / Kaios! My Experience Using The So-called Smart-featured Phone Introduced By MTN / How Good Is The Umidigi A3 Pro Please!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Using The Umidigi A7 Pro by castrosteve: 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
Richnero:
Do you still need the screen?

Yes I need the screen
Re: My Experience Using The Umidigi A7 Pro by DareyFortified: 10:11am On Apr 01, 2021
PurestBoy:

I have one that's not working again, bought it around July from Jumia and suddenly stopped working by October. Engineer said it's the charging panel which is not available in the market so I'm willing to sell as scrap. Still very neat with box and charger available

do you still have the phone? can I buy the battery??
Re: My Experience Using The Umidigi A7 Pro by PurestBoy(m): 9:33am On Apr 02, 2021
DareyFortified:

do you still have the phone? can I buy the battery??

Gone since, a nairalander sent someone to pick it
Re: My Experience Using The Umidigi A7 Pro by eliel100(m): 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
I've got an umidigi A7pro and Screen for sale. Phone Screen blank faulty and I'm selling both for 20k if interested WhatsApp me on 09055942211
Re: My Experience Using The Umidigi A7 Pro by TaiOye: 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
My umidigi A7 pro screen suddenly develop colored lines, without falling down, pls what cam be done thanks
Re: My Experience Using The Umidigi A7 Pro by Wizzyperry: 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Umidigi A7pro screen available
Umidigi A7pro battery available
Umidigi A7pro down board available
Umidigi A7pro finger print available
Umidigi A7pro panel available
Umidigi A7pro speaker available
DM or call
Re: My Experience Using The Umidigi A7 Pro by Walexya1: 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
I also have 2 Umidigi A7 pro that I want to sell.

They both have screen problem...
The first is black out
while the second one has faulty display.

I want to sell each for 25k if you are interested.

You can reach me via WhatsApp on 08068971655
Re: My Experience Using The Umidigi A7 Pro by OluwaseunAdelus(f): 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
How can I get umigidi A7 screen?. Mine has cracked??
Re: My Experience Using The Umidigi A7 Pro by OluwaseunAdelus(f): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
Do you have UMIDIGI A7 screen??
Wizzyperry
post=105417290:

Umidigi A7pro screen available
Umidigi A7pro battery available
Umidigi A7pro down board available
Umidigi A7pro finger print available
Umidigi A7pro panel available
Umidigi A7pro speaker available
DM or call
Re: My Experience Using The Umidigi A7 Pro by Sanuelpaul(m): 6:30am On Oct 25, 2021
Is the screen still available ?
Re: My Experience Using The Umidigi A7 Pro by OYIBOTHANKGOD12: 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
If your umidigi went blank I can fix it for you
Call or chat me 08179251513
Re: My Experience Using The Umidigi A7 Pro by Ifynitz: 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
Is the umidigi still with you? I would like to buy the ba3 from you
Re: My Experience Using The Umidigi A7 Pro by Ifynitz: 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
Walexya1:
I also have 2 Umidigi A7 pro that I want to sell.

They both have screen problem...
The first is black out
while the second one has faulty display.

I want to sell each for 25k if you are interested.

You can reach me via WhatsApp on 08068971655

Can I get the battery?
Re: My Experience Using The Umidigi A7 Pro by Ifynitz: 1:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
Richnero:
I got the Umidigi A7 Pro phone delivered to me by JUMIA exactly on the 3rd of August, two months later, the phone went blind as soon as I plugged it in to charge. Tried all I could, the phone refused to brighten up even though it was still powered on. I took the phone to an engineer who told me that the screen is damaged and needs replacing.

Since I didn't know where to get the screen then and didn't even have the money to start looking for it, I decided to abandon the phone at home for the time being till I gather enough money. It was still powered on by this time.

I brought this matter to the Umidigi discussion thread here on nairaland and someone suggested that I contact Umidigi on their social media handles. I heeded to the advice and sent a message to both Umidigi's Instagram handle and Email address, but none was responded to.

Late last month, I started searching for the screen and came across it on Konga at the price of #18000. I ordered it, and it was delivered to me about 3 days later via a pickup center.

Brethren, as soon as I got the screen, I went to where I dumped my Umidigi A7 pro, charged it a little, and took it to an experienced engineer to avoid stories that touch.

Engineer ran his finger across the fingerprint scanner and asked me if the phone is switched off, to which I replied "yes" because I thought it must have switched off while I dumped it for over a month.

Baba tried powering the phone on, the phone refused to respond.

Long story short, the phone refused to power on even after everything he did, including boosting the battery.

He was now telling me that the power ic is probably damaged. By this time I had already started sweating. See wahala wey I use my money buy.

I took the screen back to the pickup center hoping and praying that they could return it to the Konga seller since it was still in the exact condition it was, when given to me. But I got a mail 3 days ago that the return was rejected as they claimed that the item was in perfect condition when it was delivered to me. I am yet to go back to the center to recollect the screen.

That was my experience.

I am stuck here with a not working Umidigi A7 Pro and the Umidigi A7 Pro screen.

I'd like to buy the ba3. Is it still with you?
Re: My Experience Using The Umidigi A7 Pro by Tallpanther(m): 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ifynitz:

I'd like to buy the ba3. Is it still with you?
I have for sale, it's #9500 for the battery, I ordered it via AliExpress. Still new. Call or WhatsApp 09047086221
Re: My Experience Using The Umidigi A7 Pro by KweenBelleza: 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
Richnero:
I got the Umidigi A7 Pro phone delivered to me by JUMIA exactly on the 3rd of August, two months later, the phone went blind as soon as I plugged it in to charge. Tried all I could, the phone refused to brighten up even though it was still powered on. I took the phone to an engineer who told me that the screen is damaged and needs replacing.

Since I didn't know where to get the screen then and didn't even have the money to start looking for it, I decided to abandon the phone at home for the time being till I gather enough money. It was still powered on by this time.

I brought this matter to the Umidigi discussion thread here on nairaland and someone suggested that I contact Umidigi on their social media handles. I heeded to the advice and sent a message to both Umidigi's Instagram handle and Email address, but none was responded to.

Late last month, I started searching for the screen and came across it on Konga at the price of #18000. I ordered it, and it was delivered to me about 3 days later via a pickup center.

Brethren, as soon as I got the screen, I went to where I dumped my Umidigi A7 pro, charged it a little, and took it to an experienced engineer to avoid stories that touch.

Engineer ran his finger across the fingerprint scanner and asked me if the phone is switched off, to which I replied "yes" because I thought it must have switched off while I dumped it for over a month.

Baba tried powering the phone on, the phone refused to respond.

Long story short, the phone refused to power on even after everything he did, including boosting the battery.

He was now telling me that the power ic is probably damaged. By this time I had already started sweating. See wahala wey I use my money buy.

I took the screen back to the pickup center hoping and praying that they could return it to the Konga seller since it was still in the exact condition it was, when given to me. But I got a mail 3 days ago that the return was rejected as they claimed that the item was in perfect condition when it was delivered to me. I am yet to go back to the center to recollect the screen.

That was my experience.

I am stuck here with a not working Umidigi A7 Pro and the Umidigi A7 Pro screen.

I had same issue. I want to sell my screen ooo
Re: My Experience Using The Umidigi A7 Pro by Wizzyperry: 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
I sell the umidigi A7pro panel

Re: My Experience Using The Umidigi A7 Pro by edson4life: 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2023
Brand New (Completely New) Umidigi phones available for sale. Location is Gbagada, Lagos
0 8 10 50 29412. Call, dm or Whatsapp to get it delivered. Payment is on delivery

Available in stock are:
Umidigi
A11 3gb 64gb 60k
A11 4gb128gb 65k
A13 pro 6gb 128gb 85k
A11s 4gb 64gb 60k
A11s 4gb 32gb 50k
F3 8gb 128gb 89k
F3s 6gb 128gb 78k

Prices are my best. They are all brand new.
Get yours now
Re: My Experience Using The Umidigi A7 Pro by Tecnophone: 7:12am On Apr 14, 2023
repairpal, repairguru will scam you.
Richnero:
Yes it is. But I have decided to fix the phone. @ Repairpalng, can it still be fixed?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Glo 6gb For N1500 / Get Free 500 MB MTN User's Only ( Nnpaul Is Back Come In) / Top 5 Affordable Tecno Phones With 5000mah Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.