Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) (32228 Views)

Oyo Judicial Panel On EndSARS Submits Report To Governor Makinde (Photos) / Abigail Makinde Is Dead: Governor Seyi Makinde's Mother Dies. Olubadan Mourns / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Oyo Governor, Seyi Makinde - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by bstar4God(m): 9:21am On Dec 07, 2020
Rip
Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by techmo(m): 9:22am On Dec 07, 2020
Mother and Son's love

RIP Mama Seyi
Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by LightAunt(f): 9:22am On Dec 07, 2020
May her soul Rest In Peace
Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by Spiff20(m): 9:23am On Dec 07, 2020
Eyah R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2020
Where is the CCTV of the tears? lipsrsealed
Take heart Nwanne,all of us will eventually loose our momma's one day.
Make the best of it.
Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by cardoctor(m): 9:25am On Dec 07, 2020
Rest in peace to all the dead in Nigeria.
Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by farem: 9:27am On Dec 07, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Seyi makinde is very emotional here. Pictures of APC governorship candidate in Oyo state in 2019, Adebayo Penkelemesi and Governor seyi makinde at the funeral ceremony of the Governor mother.

That's Yoruba politicians for you, like hausa people politics i's not a do or die affair.
Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2020
ODJ124:
cry Tears of Joy.. and crocodile tears...

Thread seen..
Why would someone shed crocodile tears on the day of his mother's burial ?
Abi you think say he dey happy say him mama die? Now when she suppose enjoy the fruit of her labor

No be every word suppose comot from your mouth......some suppose end up for soak away pit....
Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by Glare247(m): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2020
Were is d tears ,nairaland mode? Weree gidi lawon nairaland mods yii shaa
Rip to mama
Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by farem: 9:30am On Dec 07, 2020
SmartPolician:
This man is handsome, intelligent and rich

His wife married a one-in-a-million man cheesy

That's the kinda man I will become
lipsrsealed

Ẹnu o se. If horses were wishes...
Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by ShenTeh(m): 9:31am On Dec 07, 2020
If you have been there before you'll understand the depth of his tears.

When your mother dies, you can literally see a part of you that has been cut away.

Rest in peace, my mum. I love you.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by SenorFax(m): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2020
ODJ124:

Thread seen..
I don't pray such happens to you. Change your ways before Karma resume your case
Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by Danielfx(m): 9:34am On Dec 07, 2020
post=96814254:
May Mama Seyi's Soul Rest in perfect peace.

From all of us @: Accept our condolences Guv Seyi Makinde.

For those that still have their mom or parents alive,
May God continue to give them long years in good health.
And do make sure you check on them time to time,
Buy them Gift(s) for Christmas, New Year etc,
No matter how small it is.
Tell them you love them.
Thank them for all they have done for you in life.
We never know when the end will come.
Take care of them while they are still here with you.

Have a blessed week ahead everyone! kiss
Your Bann don expire ?

If you like, talk like person wey drink ogogoro again, na permanent Bann you go chop Dix time.
Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by SenorFax(m): 9:34am On Dec 07, 2020
blinking001:
Fake tears
Like the one you go give when your mama die Abi??
Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by Igbankpa(m): 9:36am On Dec 07, 2020
who sat and watched my infant head when sleeping on my cradle bed and tears of sweet affection shed, my mother. when pain and sickness made me cry who gazed upon my heavy eyez and prayed from fear that I should die, my mother. I don't know how it feels to loose a mother but based on my imaginations if anything happens to my mom I'll probably end up in a mental home.
Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by Chris2863(m): 9:37am On Dec 07, 2020
grin grin grin
ODJ124:

Thread seen..
Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by tunapawizzy: 9:37am On Dec 07, 2020
u expect him to burst into laughter?

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by Chris2863(m): 9:39am On Dec 07, 2020
9jahotblog:
her mama really takes good care of him. people always called her mama Seyi. may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Pls oo, what would they have called her before, mama Patrick, mama Chris or mama Wasiu, is Seyi not the name of her son?
Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by iamJ(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2020
Reelection tears
Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by Heineken(m): 9:47am On Dec 07, 2020
Mother's death is bad o.. If na father now, person fit cope. But mother, na like the world don end. God bless me ki Iya mi na tete jeun omo. Ebeni mo n be olorun...
Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by SaintLucia: 9:51am On Dec 07, 2020
Your mum kept calling you with her number but you refused to pick her calls even when you knew she was sick. Mama said: Ebami pe omo mi" help me call my son. They said: "Mama kogbe phone" he's not picking his calls. And now the idiot is crying crocodile tear. People were even shaking their heads when he was saying that trash..... People were like "Se Omo le leyi sha?" Is this one a child? They have to break the door of his mother's room when the old woman refused to open the door only to discovered that she is dead. May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 9:53am On Dec 07, 2020
blinking001:
Fake tears

When it is your turn someone too will say same thing you just said. Pls loud Amen.

Nonsense!!!
Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by Bar1941(m): 9:54am On Dec 07, 2020
Eeeeeeeya....

Pele Seyi, may God spare my mom's life and may his rip.
Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by lucind(f): 10:06am On Dec 07, 2020
Seyi Na handsome man, God rest your mother's soul, Able Governor.
Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by mrde(m): 10:11am On Dec 07, 2020
ODJ124:

Thread seen..

This is very stupid and insensitive. Learn to know when not to say anything please
Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by Johsefh: 10:18am On Dec 07, 2020
Ion understand., should he have bursted into lauqhter? All this topic qan sef
Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by jchioma: 10:22am On Dec 07, 2020
While Tribal bigots on Nairaland find pleasure in bashing other tribes, life goes on for sane people who are still finding love in other tribes and regions.

The mum is actually from Edo State, which makes the governor partly Niger Delta, partly Yoruba.
Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by Mac2016(m): 10:57am On Dec 07, 2020
This woman did alot for me, she helped in changing my story. May her soul rest well with her creator in heaven. She was a very kind woman. Never knew seeing her won't come again as we discussed meeting in December during yuletide just two days to her demise.

RIP Grandma

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by MT: 10:58am On Dec 07, 2020
What I can't understand is why the Governor's mum burial would become a state's affair. Using the state arcade for the wake keep, and Government's house as a backdrop should be condemned in the strongest term.

His mum burial should be a private affair for the Governor in a saner clime. Nigeria is a country where abnormalities are perfectly normals..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) / PHOTOS: Female Kidnapper Apprehended In Ikorodu / Paul Orhii Poisoned, Sells Billboards To Barnabas Germade To Pay Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.