Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,444 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Boy Who Couldn't Go To School Because His Parents Died Asks For Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Boy Who Couldn't Go To School Because His Parents Died Asks For Help (282 Views)

LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees / Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) / A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Who Couldn't Go To School Because His Parents Died Asks For Help by liltee123(m): 8:24am On Dec 07, 2020
A boy known as Ashamu Lekan, whose hope in life dimmed because his parents died has called for help so that he could return to school. His cry for assistance was brought to notice via Twitter by a man with the handle @AnatuGreen.

@AnatuGreen said he met the young boy at a mechanic shop where the boy is an apprentice after he dropped out of school. According to him, the boy said he is willing to go back to school if he gets help. The man attached two photos of the boy wielding a spanner beside a tricycle.

The boy said he could combine school with his mechanic apprenticeship. When he was asked if his boss will be open to him combining school with his work, the boy said there will not be any problem with that, adding that when he is done with the school day, he could always resume at the shop.

Watch the video below;

https://twitter.com/AnatuGreen/status/1332792096273670146?s=19

@AnatuGreen is already working on raising funds for him. He said the mission is to put N5 million in an education trust fund so he does not have to worry about fees for years.

https://okakasite.com/little-boy-whose-parents-died-and-couldnt-go-to-school-becomes-mechanic-to-survive-heres-the-video-of-him-repairing-a-keke/

Re: Boy Who Couldn't Go To School Because His Parents Died Asks For Help by liltee123(m): 8:25am On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Boy Who Couldn't Go To School Because His Parents Died Asks For Help by MickzyDonald: 8:27am On Dec 07, 2020
Poor boy, i wish i can help him
Re: Boy Who Couldn't Go To School Because His Parents Died Asks For Help by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 07, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

God bless every dad and mom trying thier best to see thier children through in school.

I pray for those who don't have parents or have but not fit, I pray God open doors for you ijn!!!!

I pray this boy get a sponsor ijn.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Who Couldn't Go To School Because His Parents Died Asks For Help by kalu61(m): 7:19am On Dec 08, 2020
Nice gesture

There ones the society failed to help will turn to hurt them.

(1) (Reply)

Nulass/lasu Reject School Fees Hike / 2021 Nigerian Award Scholarships Tenable In Nigeria For Public Tertiary Institut / Nigeria Polytechnic Declear Warning Strike Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.