Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

My Assistant Headboy And Headgirl Of 10 Years Ago About To Tie The Knot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Assistant Headboy And Headgirl Of 10 Years Ago About To Tie The Knot (5186 Views)

Chris Adah: A Charm Was Used To Tie Me Up For 30 Years / Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory / Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Assistant Headboy And Headgirl Of 10 Years Ago About To Tie The Knot by slyfox35(m): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2020
Kingsley was my guy,my real real,from Jss1 we passed through the struggles of the exciting sometimes harsh life of being boarders,Christabel on the other hand was my class mate..six years later kingsley became assistant headboy and Christabel headgirl( Don't ask me my position),little did we know that there was a higher position of head and vice awaiting these two ten years later. They are about to tie the knot!!! wow,what we thought as "play play relationship" "small pikin relationship" "na secondary school na" it has yielded mighty results ( sorry to to my other guys who had crush on Christabel then,na iwuala Kinglsey finally win o) Up Iwuala Kingsley!!!
As my write-up suggests,there is happiness in the air right now ,both of your childhood friends getting married does not happen everyday,we virtually spent 6 years together both day and night.
From Assistant Headboy and Headgirl to Head of a Family

Re: My Assistant Headboy And Headgirl Of 10 Years Ago About To Tie The Knot by xpressionx(m): 10:08am On Dec 07, 2020
I hope there Head is correct. Well no Heading to court for divorce because you people have headed enough.

2 Likes

Re: My Assistant Headboy And Headgirl Of 10 Years Ago About To Tie The Knot by Nehyooh(m): 11:16am On Dec 07, 2020
xpressionx:
I hope there Head is correct.
Well no Heading to court for divorce because you people have headed enough.
grin
Re: My Assistant Headboy And Headgirl Of 10 Years Ago About To Tie The Knot by SeeAfrica(m): 11:17am On Dec 07, 2020
xpressionx:
grin
xpressionx:

very funny comment
Re: My Assistant Headboy And Headgirl Of 10 Years Ago About To Tie The Knot by jabor4Naija(m): 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
They sure look good together, I wish them all the best

2 Likes

Re: My Assistant Headboy And Headgirl Of 10 Years Ago About To Tie The Knot by slyfox35(m): 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
jabor4Naija:
They sure look good together, I wish them all the best
Yea man,u get eyesight and thanks

1 Like

Re: My Assistant Headboy And Headgirl Of 10 Years Ago About To Tie The Knot by osamz007: 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
xpressionx:

Re: My Assistant Headboy And Headgirl Of 10 Years Ago About To Tie The Knot by vicben27(m): 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
which one be Arch. Engr. some people and tittles they are not even qualified for
Re: My Assistant Headboy And Headgirl Of 10 Years Ago About To Tie The Knot by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
I wish them them all the best
Re: My Assistant Headboy And Headgirl Of 10 Years Ago About To Tie The Knot by Oesophagus99(m): 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ah! This is corpus-Delicta enough that they've been straffing each oda back den at d college!
Re: My Assistant Headboy And Headgirl Of 10 Years Ago About To Tie The Knot by Mryacks: 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
Cool....woman is gorgeous with a good skin tone..
Re: My Assistant Headboy And Headgirl Of 10 Years Ago About To Tie The Knot by Rebekah029(f): 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
Wahala for who no go mixed school....
Re: My Assistant Headboy And Headgirl Of 10 Years Ago About To Tie The Knot by muller101(m): 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
I don't want to comment. Before they tag me bad belly
Re: My Assistant Headboy And Headgirl Of 10 Years Ago About To Tie The Knot by femi4: 7:57am On Dec 08, 2020
Clash of dominance
Re: My Assistant Headboy And Headgirl Of 10 Years Ago About To Tie The Knot by bethelofficial: 10:16am On Dec 08, 2020
Rent Artificial Grass For Your Upcoming Event from Nigeria's Number One Importers of Artificial Grass.

Re: My Assistant Headboy And Headgirl Of 10 Years Ago About To Tie The Knot by Hendrixxmalo: 10:58am On Dec 08, 2020
slyfox35:
Kingsley was my guy,my real real,from Jss1 we passed through the struggles of the exciting sometimes harsh life of being boarders,Christabel on the other hand was my class mate..six years later kingsley became assistant headboy and Christabel headgirl( Don't ask me my position),little did we know that there was a higher position of head and vice awaiting these two ten years later. They are about to tie the knot!!! wow,what we thought as "play play relationship" "small pikin relationship" "na secondary school na" it has yielded mighty results ( sorry to to my other guys who had crush on Christabel then,na iwuala Kinglsey finally win o) Up Iwuala Kingsley!!!
As my write-up suggests,there is happiness in the air right now ,both of your childhood friends getting married does not happen everyday,we virtually spent 6 years together both day and night.
From Assistant Headboy and Headgirl to Head of a Family

Wow that's nice
Pain me I no see them

I started that school a year after 2011
Re: My Assistant Headboy And Headgirl Of 10 Years Ago About To Tie The Knot by slyfox35(m): 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
Hendrixxmalo:

Wow that's nice
Pain me I no see them

I started that school a year after 2011
You went to FSTC
Re: My Assistant Headboy And Headgirl Of 10 Years Ago About To Tie The Knot by slyfox35(m): 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
vicben27:
which one be Arch. Engr. some people and tittles they are not even qualified for
And who told you he's not qualified,he's a certified architect/engineer
Re: My Assistant Headboy And Headgirl Of 10 Years Ago About To Tie The Knot by vicben27(m): 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
slyfox35:

And who told you he's not qualified,he's a certified architect/engineer
Certified as what? you can only tell that to people who are not in the field
Re: My Assistant Headboy And Headgirl Of 10 Years Ago About To Tie The Knot by Tookool(m): 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
Only one person Engr. "Arch" .... Architect is abbreviated Arc. not Arch.
Baba like title o
Re: My Assistant Headboy And Headgirl Of 10 Years Ago About To Tie The Knot by Hendrixxmalo: 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
slyfox35:

You went to FSTC
Yes poo
I still nwokolo I.i for that school
That murder fucker when dey terrorise person life cus of cutlery �
Re: My Assistant Headboy And Headgirl Of 10 Years Ago About To Tie The Knot by Theboy21: 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Assistant Headboy And Headgirl Of 10 Years Ago About To Tie The Knot by slyfox35(m): 7:02am On Dec 11, 2020
Hendrixxmalo:

Yes poo
I still nwokolo I.i for that school
That murder fucker when dey terrorise person life cus of cutlery �
Lol,I dey tell you,very stupid man,my last term in ss3 I nor enter dining because of that man,hate am to d core,so...he didn't change after 2010?
Re: My Assistant Headboy And Headgirl Of 10 Years Ago About To Tie The Knot by slyfox35(m): 7:04am On Dec 11, 2020
Rebekah029:
Wahala for who no go mixed school....
I dey tell you...lol
Re: My Assistant Headboy And Headgirl Of 10 Years Ago About To Tie The Knot by slyfox35(m): 7:05am On Dec 11, 2020
Oesophagus99:
Ah! This is corpus-Delicta enough that they've been straffing each oda back den at d college!
Ah don't know o,If you ask me,who I go ask
Re: My Assistant Headboy And Headgirl Of 10 Years Ago About To Tie The Knot by Hendrixxmalo: 8:49am On Dec 11, 2020
slyfox35:

Lol,I dey tell you,very stupid man,my last term in ss3 I nor enter dining because of that man,hate am to d core,so...he didn't change after 2010?

The man come worst...he come be like say an him get school
Image we go for exhibition for awka ibom principal say she give the man 500k for our trip
Imagine the man go lodge for guest house instead of hotel 5 per room for that matter
The food when he they buy for us no dey reach us we come buy food join make we for eat well as the man see say we get money he say make we they feed our selves that afternoon he no by food for us oo
He loved for guest house then he go lodge himself for hotel
Re: My Assistant Headboy And Headgirl Of 10 Years Ago About To Tie The Knot by slyfox35(m): 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
Hendrixxmalo:

The man come worst...he come be like say an him get school
Image we go for exhibition for awka ibom principal say she give the man 500k for our trip
Imagine the man go lodge for guest house instead of hotel 5 per room for that matter
The food when he they buy for us no dey reach us we come buy food join make we for eat well as the man see say we get money he say make we they feed our selves that afternoon he no by food for us oo
He loved for guest house then he go lodge himself for hotel
You nor see how person useless,and he's a father o, imagine,that man can never change,ever...One love bro, Federal blood,nice meeting you
Re: My Assistant Headboy And Headgirl Of 10 Years Ago About To Tie The Knot by Hendrixxmalo: 7:32am On Dec 13, 2020
slyfox35:

You nor see how person useless,and he's a father o, imagine,that man can never change,ever...One love bro, Federal blood,nice meeting you
Lol...nice connecting with u bro

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Ex, Chioma Twerks With Baby Ifeanyi / Prophet Samuel King Who Prophesied The Death Of Ifeanyi Speaks Out / Picture Of The Day: What Is Iyanya Doing To The Lady Under The Hood??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.