Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup (29416 Views)

Supreme Court Sacks Senator Shekarau, Declares Rufai Hanga Senator-Elect / Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC / 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup by 900warriorz: 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
Se wi pe Uncle Bubu can fear coup cheesy grin
Re: Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup by Farki: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
If they have tangible proof of a coup and they didn't do anything about it except whine and keep useless men in power they shouldn't expect our pity when things get worse and Buhari gets a hot piece lead in his skull.
Re: Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup by Okuda(m): 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
foolish old man.
Re: Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup by Kaiser20: 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nigeria don enter one chance. Only one greedy man holding 200 million pipu on their necks. #Nigerianlivesmatter.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup by Kingpele(m): 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
All I know is that Buharia is not doing well in terms of fighting insecurity ,the fear of coup is a lie ,even the junior officers can stage a coup if they so wish,the problem is that the president is just clueless about what is happening in the land and his aids keep messaging his ego...but I really blame goodluck ,if he wasn't in support of sharing our foreign exchange amongst his close circles,no one would have voted for this old man
Re: Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup by ULOPVQ: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
Atlas9:

WE TAKE AUTHORITY OVER EVERY BLOODSHED AND BLOODTHIRSTY PROGNOSTICATORS IN THE NAME OF JESUS!

ONLY AN IGNORANT GENERATION WILL BEAT THE DRUMS OF WAR.

Pele o, leader of the wise generation why don't you call your "Nazarene" to come and make the country work.
Re: Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup by Kingpele(m): 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
Chai
Re: Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup by millionboi2: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
uruba23:
cool cool Yeye talk who told you the President is afraid of a coup. He is just taking his time especially with this agitation to remove the service Chiefs... My own is that he sha retain Air Vice Marshal Sadique Abubakar perhaps promote him to Chief of Defense staff.Others can retire if they so wish...
is obvious
Re: Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup by King44(m): 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
PDPdestroyer:

https://www.today.ng/news/politics/rufai-hanga-president-buhari-afraid-coup-331068
Obasanjo failed no coup, Gej failed woefully no coup, how could the removal of Buhari service chiefs result to coup? Eleribu senator
Re: Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup by Kingpele(m): 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
Wow
Re: Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup by Omololupromise: 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
If his doing the right thing he dont to be afraid of coup
Re: Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
If he is afraid of coup, then he should resign. He is afraid of coup and yet he is the president
Re: Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
Try coup In NIGERIA at your own peril...coup can only happen when. Generals are poorly paid and badly taken care of.

you will agree with me that Nigeria Generals are one of the richest Generals in Africa.

They have the money, cars and houses, and will never betray the people bankrolling ( politicians) them..

Anticipate for coup at your own peril!!!! It will never happen!
Re: Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup by dimexy247(m): 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
Well said

iamvictorbassey:
Let's be sincere, I wouldn't hand such delicate position to someone I don't trust with my eyes closed. So you shouldn't expect Buhari to change service chiefs like underwears. Coupled with past mistakes.

Be that as it may, it's high time we accept the fact that whatever you cannot change with your thumbprint, violence, negotiations, pre elections, you will never change it post election. I don't want to discourage protests or criticisms, but at the same time we must accept the fact that you cannot remove a sitting president even governor sef in Nigeria.(" Except the president chooses to be removed"wink

So we must critically assess who we give such supreme powers to. Once the mistake has been made. Just endure till he leaves. Also, understand that for every mistake, it takes 8 years to correct it, because every wrong leader will be corrupt enough to be power thirsty.

So 3 mistakes is 24 years. That's almost one full generation. I hope we get it right 3 years from now. Because as we speak the youths don't have representatives yet.
Re: Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup by morgstreme: 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
Fahdiga1:
One who kills with knife is always fearful of anyone holding knife. One who overthrew a democratically elected government is afraid of being given the same treatment

BUHARI NEVER overthrew ANYONE..stop being hateful and UNINFORMED!
Re: Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup by techmo(m): 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
morgstreme:

BUHARI is not a coupist..

Stop being MORONIC!

He isn't a Coupist but a self admitted SERIAL Coupist

Go on NTA YouTube archive and watch his interview after wining 2019 Election

Read his Sunnewspaper interview..

He doesn't even deny it

Re: Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup by bayelsaowei(m): 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nonsense ....
Re: Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup by slowice(m): 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
The reason burantashi is very arrogant and talks carelessly.... I think he been feeding bubu fat on false information to scare him into trust him and his Gangs only.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup by surgical: 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
PDPdestroyer:
So Buhari's desire to remain in office without fear of a coup d'etat, is more important to him than the lives of millions of Nigerians, who are victims of several criminal gangs that have sprung up across the length and breadth of the country, and have become further emboldened as a result of the glaring cluelessness of the so-called service chiefs. With this, Buhari has shown he's nothing but a self-serving individual who thinks only about himself and doesn't deserve the number 1 seat in the land
oh it's now you know
Re: Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup by Onuoha1234(m): 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
9ne idea is Reorganize the Army Navy and Airforce into REGIMENT COMMÀND SQUADRONS.LOCÀTE in SIX AUTONOMOUS COMMAÑDS ACCORDING GEO-ZONES. The Navy is special. Create Commmand one in each 9Coastal State and One on Lake Chad At BAGA. Move Navy's HQ to Lokoja.The Security Architecture will change dramatically, There cannot be any coñvultion by any adventures!
L
Re: Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup by Kingspin(m): 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
Arrant nonsense
Who is planning a coup in Nigeria today?

This guys including the military have diverse a means to keep the media space busy.

They want to use the word coup to keep Buhari body and soul.

I pity anybody who will believe this rumour.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
ULOPVQ:

Pele o, leader of the wise generation why don't you call your "Nazarene" to come and make the country work.

ON THE MATTER OF THE NAZARENE, I DON'T JOIN WORDS WITH ANYONE. HATRED OF THE NAZARENE IS THE REASON FOR THE SICK LEADERSHIP STYLE NIGERIA IS SUFFERING FROM.
JESUS IS LORD, AND THAT IS THAT.
HE RETURNS TO JUDGE THE LIVING AND THE DEAD, SOON.
MEANWHILE, THOSE WHO HATE HIM WILL BE GROUND TO POWDER.
Re: Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup by ULOPVQ: 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
Atlas9:

ON THE MATTER OF THE NAZARENE, I DON'T JOIN WORDS WITH ANYONE. HATRED OF THE NAZARENE IS THE REASON FOR THE SICK LEADERSHIP STYLE NIGERIA IS SUFFERING FROM.
JESUS IS LORD, AND THAT IS THAT.
HE RETURNS TO JUDGE THE LIVING AND THE DEAD, SOON.
MEANWHILE, THOSE WHO HATE HIM WILL BE GROUND TO POWDER.

The Nazarene couldn't save himself at the point of death, so how can he save a drowning nation?

China, France, and several other secular nations all have leaders who don't look to up to the Nazarene and they are doing fine, stop living in living world of illusion.
Re: Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup by GOVERNMENT2: 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
techmo:

He isn't a Coupist but a self admitted SERIAL Coupist

Go on NTA YouTube archive and watch his interview after wining 2019 Election

Read his Sunnewspaper interview..

He doesn't even deny it

WHO IS OLORUNSAKIN EEH MY YORUBA BRETHREN grin
Re: Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup by Onuoha1234(m): 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
Change the ORGANIZATION of the ARMY NAVY añd AIRFORCE m
Into REGIMENT COMMÀND and SQUADRON Put NAVY in eaçh of 9 Coastal States and BAGA on Lake Chad.put Navy HQ Lokoja.
Re: Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup by Brushstrokes20: 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
The redundant coupist is afraid of Karma?.....

I laugh in Chinese

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele / Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo / World's Ten Largest Militaries-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.