Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

#EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza (54977 Views)

Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) / DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza by goodheart02(m): 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
PopSmoke:

you were on a thread earlier begging for help from a lady and now you see people fighting for a better country you call them rubbish?

your own zombee level bad gan oo. zombee with hunger

That's how they're. Hungry and foolish and yet zombies
Re: #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza by BruncleZuma: 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
PopSmoke:

you were on a thread earlier begging for help from a lady and now you see people fighting for a better country you call them rubbish?

your own zombee level bad gan oo. zombee with hunger

Nah Conc. H2SO4 dem take boil that one own zombeism
Re: #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza by Juicethekid: 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
BruncleZuma:

Nah Conc. H2SO4 dem take boil that one own zombeism
bros
Please i need money to purchase some.drugs and injections please no amount is too small please
Re: #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza by kayjay69(m): 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
Den don sell you and your family collect change.
helinues:
Better...

No loose guarding this time around
Re: #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza by jerry2cino(m): 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
They must hear our vice sha,how many people army go kill? As for me ooo, I dey house dey protest with una for prayer,my pickin still dey small
Re: #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza by Urekaure: 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
senatordave1:

You should also take a chill and stop the protest before you become a victim

Government sponsoring thugs and this what you can say.
SLAVE talk
Re: #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza by senatordave1(m): 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
Urekaure:

Government sponsoring thugs and this what you can say.
SLAVE talk

Rubbish
Re: #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza by Farki: 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
gassbee:
wat did d world do to those involved in d last shooting

Ask Liar Mohammed since he's been scrambling all over the place trying to stop any sanctions from happening.
Re: #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
helinues:
Better...

No loose guarding this time around

The word better should never be used by people like you.
Re: #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza by Urekaure: 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
senatordave1:

Rubbish

SAYS A SLAVE
Re: #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza by senatordave1(m): 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
Urekaure:

SAYS A SLAVE

Yabaleft inmate
Re: #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza by Urekaure: 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
senatordave1:

Yabaleft inmate

SLAVE
Re: #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza by uptimum123(m): 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
goodheart02:

I laugh u in Swahili. And why is your Liar Mohammed panicking because of the small revelation CNN made. Your paymasters are not yet free from the inferno of that mistake they made. Let them shoot again naa if dey have two heads

Oya carry your flat head go there... Na me go com break am with iron

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza by goodheart02(m): 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
uptimum123:

Oya carry your flat head go there... Na me go com break am with iron

Even the way u sound is so wack and crude. No wonder u have never made sense in any post on this platform. Platinum Zombie! Total embodiment of Stupidity Pro Max
Re: #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza by gassbee: 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
Farki:

Ask Liar Mohammed since he's been scrambling all over the place trying to stop any sanctions from happening.
for lai to successfully stop those sanctions from happening, dat should send a message to u as regards wat d world u are shouting about can do and wat they cannot do
Re: #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza by uptimum123(m): 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
goodheart02:

Even the way u sound is so wack and crude. No wonder u have never made sense in any post on this platform. Platinum Zombie! Total embodiment of Stupidity Pro Max

I no say u don dey cry as u dey so..sorry ehn

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza by Farki: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
gassbee:
for lai to successfully stop those sanctions from happening, dat should send a message to u as regards wat d world u are shouting about can do and wat they cannot do

He didn't stop anything, show me the news article stating that the actions of Lai Mohammed have prevented sanctions from happening.
Re: #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza by gassbee: 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
Farki:

He didn't stop anything, show me the news article stating that the actions of Lai Mohammed have prevented sanctions from happening.
show me d news article of new sanctions on nigeria
Re: #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza by goodheart02(m): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
uptimum123:

I no say u don dey cry as u dey so..sorry ehn
This guy is a real mediocre, even at being stupidgrin
Re: #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza by Farki: 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
gassbee:
show me d news article of new sanctions on nigeria
https://www.arise.tv/endsars-uk-parliamentarians-propose-sanctions-against-nigerian-officials-involved-in-lekki-shooting/

Where is the article that Lai Mohammed stopped any sanctions?
Re: #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza by felzokugo(m): 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bkayyy:
Nice one.
They should capture those protesters, check their names from their ID cards and publish it for us INCASE
Mumucious.
Re: #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza by smartNerd: 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
FarahAideed:
We say no to Endsars hoodlums ..we have not recovered from the last damage they caused

Some people just sound like they font have … angry
FarahAideed:
We say no to Endsars hoodlums ..we have not recovered from the last damage they caused

Some people just sound like they dont have …
Re: #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza by A2daiye(m): 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
Another damages loading.....
Re: #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza by gassbee: 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza by Farki: 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
gassbee:
propose is different from actual implementation of sanctions.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/428073-endsars-nigerias-foreign-minister-reacts-to-threat-of-sanctions-from-uk-parliament.html&ved=2ahUKEwiF3s_mn7ztAhUR9IUKHTQsC4IQFjABegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw1z_brKue9Y6xoMZDXrOAgb

Where in this exchange did I say any sanctions have been implemented?

Farki:

So "foreign minister reacts to sanctions" is now "Lai Mohammed has successfully prevented sanctions in your eyes"?
Re: #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza by sbold(m): 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bkayyy:
Nice one.
They should capture those protesters, check their names from their ID cards and publish it for us INCASE
so you can have them dead overnight,I see you as one of our bad leaders if you're given an opportunity to rule us,sir your write up shows that you will kill the youth in mass,but you forgot that a well feeded slave is an hungry free man, pls tell me one thing in these country that work perfectly,the reason why ure opposing the youths actions is because you benefited from the worst situations were into sir.leave them alone,is their foundamental right, our government need iron hand, to put good things in place,I repeat sir unless you're enemy of good infrastructure in Nigeria, good healthcare system, good road, and many other things unmentioned, leave them let them demand for what they entitled for, God bless Nigeria, God bless the (youth).
Re: #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza by Blackdisciple(m): 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
Me news man, were are the armies and the police, and we're is the toll gate

fake news
Re: #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza by Godkillbuhari(m): 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
uptimum123:

Dey there dey fool your self... so dem no watch the last one abi.

You go get sense by fire by force
see mumu post ... you just mumu like your darling daddy Buhari
Re: #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza by Oshokalo: 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
what is even this ENDSARS thing,let us shift to another movement #endbadgovt# #buhari mustgo#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Kwankwaso Opens Up On Stepping Down For Another Candidate / Peter Obi And Wife, Margaret At Okey Mmuo Aroh Church Wedding In New York / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.