Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. (4822 Views)

What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies / A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by MightySparrow: 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
livingchrist:
God didnt create Jesus
We are told that God created all things by Jesus, and the scripture says about vthe creation of Satan with ten precious stones. It is equally written Jesus is the beginning of God's creation, what is the raw material God use to create Jesus?
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by Janosky: 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
Barristter07:

Father is a person

Holy spirit another person

If both persons knows , Jesus saying ONLY the Father ( a single person ) knows means He lied ? I want an honest answer .

3 pagan spirits devotees worshippers have no gene of honesty in them.

When their mentors doctored Acts 7:59, 1 Jo5:7.
Check am nau cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by Janosky: 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
MightySparrow:
We are told that God created all things by Jesus, and the scripture says about vthe creation of Satan with ten precious stones. It is equally written Jesus is the beginning of God's creation, what is the raw material God use to create Jesus?
"The beginning of your Father's children" means what?
Or the beginning of your children means what?
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by Janosky: 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
livingchrist:

Going by your logic since paul said Jesus is our only Lord then it means the father is not Lord, right?
The use of 'no one' 'only' is limited and can only be understand withing a given context .
Only the father does not exclude the holy Spirit and certainly does not mean the holy spirit is not a person.

Bros, who is at God's left hand?
cheesy
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by livingchrist: 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
MightySparrow:
sorry, Jesus is the beginning of God's creation means Jesus is the source or of God's creation.
God didnt create satan with stones, what you see in ezekiel is figurative not literally.
Satan was and angel, and all Angels are spirits.
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by DappaD: 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
Janosky:

John 17:5, 22,24.. Jesus Christ is teaching to receive SENSE. go figure out the truth.
Or SENSE will desert you cheesy cheesy

You really have strength and time to reply these people oh undecided undecided
Just imagine how stupid the guy's analogy even sounds. So is Jesus also a literal Lamb with a slaughter wound in heaven? Revelation 5:6,12
Ask him how titles and privileges of service are related to the nature of a being? Most of these stiffnecked churchgoers would rather render God's word invalid with their worthless traditions instead of embracing truth. Matthew 15:3

1 Like

Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by livingchrist: 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
Janosky:

Genesis 22:9-12
And they came to the place which God had told him of. And Abraham built the altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound Isaac his son, and laid him on the altar, upon the wood. 10And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son.

11And the angel of Jehovah called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham. And he said, Here I am. 12And he said, Lay not thy hand upon the lad, neither do thou anything unto him. For now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son, from me"

When did Yahweh know that Abraham is God-fearing?

According to your Bible, not Watchtower.
STOP this lazy attitude to learning & addiction to spewing baseless trash.. cheesy
see hypocrisy, tell that to barrister, so God can choose to know or not know something but yet barrister pretends not to know it. Keep exposing yourselves
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by livingchrist: 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
Janosky:

Bros, who is at God's left hand?
cheesy
see how you are all over the thread tormented with the truth, your torment will continue until you one day surrender to Jesus.
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by Janosky: 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
livingchrist:

according to watch tower Jehovah can choose to know something's and choose not to know, so can we also say a part of Jehovah knows and a part does not know?
They think we dont know their satanic deep secret
see hypocrisy, tell that to barrister, so God can choose to know or not know something but yet barrister pretends not to know it. Keep exposing yourselves

You & Emusan LIENUS FALSELY claimed Jehovah never select what he foreknows..
Genesis 22:9,12 says you are LYING cheesy grin.
Psalms 115:3 says you are LYING,
Deuteronomy 30:19,20 says you are LYING cheesy grin.
Bros , confirm with your Bible cheesy
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by livingchrist: 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
Janosky:

You FALSELY claimed Jehovah never select what he foreknows..
Genesis 22:9,12 says you are LYING cheesy grin.
Psalms 115:3 says you are LYING,
Deuteronomy 30:19,20 says you are LYING cheesy grin.
Bros , confirm with your Bible cheesy angry
argue with barrister
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by Janosky: 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
livingchrist:
see how you are all over the thread tormented with the truth, your torment will continue until you one day surrender to Jesus.
Sifia pains.. of a 3 pagan spirits devotees.
cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by Janosky: 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
livingchrist:

sorry, Jesus is the beginning of God's creation means Jesus is the source or of God's creation.
God didnt create satan with stones, what you see in ezekiel is figurative not literally.
Satan was and angel, and all Angels are spirits.
Mark 13:19
New King James Version
For in those days there will be tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the creation which God created until this time, nor ever shall be"

Revelation 3:14 Jesus Christ is the beginning of his Father's creation.
The first born of every creature is himself a creature.
Mark 13 19 confirmento
Or you no know who be the beginning of your Father's children ?
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by livingchrist: 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
Janosky:

Mark 13:19
New King James Version
For in those days there will be tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the creation which God created until this time, nor ever shall be"

Revelation 3:14 Jesus Christ is the beginning of his Father's creation.
The first born of every creature is himself a creature.
Mark 13 19 confirmento
Or you no know who be the beginning of your Father's children ?
cheesy then how come Jesus was there in the beginning of creation.
John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by Emusan(m): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
Barristter07:
I don't believe holy spirit is a person. You that believe it's a person , does that not mean there are two persons that Knows rather than ONLy one that Jesus mentioned ?

Of course do I expect you to believe, is it today you've been denying the scripture?

The scripture says: The Holy Spirit SEARCHETH ALL THINGS of God and know the very MIND of God

This is a proof that Holy Spirit knows the day of judgment whether He was mentioned by Jesus or not, whether Holy Spirit is a person or Not.

1 Like

Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by haywizzy007(m): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Just because we walk up to them in their homes and after discovering they're not open to kingdom message we quietly walk away, most of them thought JWs are empty-headed like their misinformed churchgoer families.
So he felt like challenging JWs on scriptural debate whereas he is not even fully convinced of what his church teaches.
When they meet our little ones they are puzzled as a young JW less than ten years will stand boldly to speak of his/her faith whereas their own children only strive for jollof rice during Christmas! cheesy
Jehovah's Witnesses i thank you guys for locating me, now i'm one of those that JEHOVAH equipped fully to speak boldly anywhere anytime and before anybody with conviction. Isaiah 54:17

The jollof rice aspect got me laughing out loud...it might sound funny, it's just the plain truth.
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by Emusan(m): 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
Barristter07:

He didn't know. , now I know is factual. He choose not to know. And he didn't until that moment.

Back to the Matter , How could ONLY the Father knows be true when The Son knows already ?

Lemme bolden that part well before your lying liar mouth change tune.

If not because you're very idiotic and silly, you'd have known the position of people on that statement is the same as that of @color but ignorance and deception of watchtower won't allow you to see the truth.

They say JESUS CHOOSES NOT TO KNOW like Jehovah did.

But the hypocrisy on you people is to claim Jehovah have right to selectively use His all-knowing attribute and still be God yet when people say Jesus has power to know the day of judgment BUT CHOOSES NOT TO KNOW at that time you begin to foam in the mouth that it's a lie Jesus can't be God since He didn't know the day.

Even when other verses in the scripture depict Jesus as ALL-KNOWING.
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by livingchrist: 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
Jesus is uncreated

Any thing made were made by him

John 1:3
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

John didnt just stop at All things were created by him, it was as if he knew that heretics would come, that would try to twist it otherwise then, he hinged it. 'Nothing made was made without him'.

If Jesus was created, it would have being that something was actually made without Christ but nothing as such ever took place.
There is nothing that came into existence that exist without Christ it therefore means that Christ was not created.
#objection# what about col 2 that described christ as the firstborn of all creation and rev 3vv14 that describes christ as the beginning of God's creation
*response" the word firstborn when used in the bible does not mean first created rather it means superior to to others.
Why this is used for Christ is that Christ became the part of the creation by his incarnation and therefore God exalted hin to that position as the firstborn.

The beginning of God's creation can be understood as Christ is the source and ruler of All creation, He even describe himself as the Amen, what christ was saying is that he has the final authority over all creation, so the beginning of God's creation in that context it means he is the source and ruler of God's creation, which totally fit remember that in any statement context is key.
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by Janosky: 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
livingchrist:

cheesy then how come Jesus was there in the beginning of creation.
John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 20:17, did Jesus Christ reject your claim of John 1:1?
Yes oooo !
Romans 11:35-36
"Who has first given to God, that God should repay him?” 36For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things
. To Him be the glory forever! Amen"

1 Corinthians 3:23 , Jesus belongs to God.
Romans 11:35-36, John 20:17, Ephesians 4:6 &
1 Corinthians 3:23 confirmento!
Jesus came through his Father and our Father, "the Father of ALL".

John 1:1 Greek, "the Word was with the God."
John 17:3 Greek "the God is the one true God" .
John 14:1 Greek "believe in the God & believe in me"
The difference is clear.
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by livingchrist: 11:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
Janosky:

John 20:17, did Jesus Christ reject your claim of John 1:1?
Yes oooo !
Romans 11:35-36
"Who has first given to God, that God should repay him?” 36For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things
. To Him be the glory forever! Amen"
I am not the one that wrote John 1vv1.
Yes ooo God gave to Jesus what belongs to him.

John 16:15
All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

And going by logic since men give God thanks, it must not include God
wink Acts 27:35
And when he had thus spoken, he took bread, and gave thanks to God in presence of them all: and when he had broken it, he began to eat.

1 Corinthians 3:23 , Jesus belongs to God.
Romans 11:35-36, John 20:17, Ephesians 4:6 &
1 Corinthians 3:23 confirmento!
Jesus came through his Father and our Father, "the Father of ALL".
same way all that belongs to the father also belongs to the son

All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

John 1:1 Greek, "the Word was with the God."
John 17:3 Greek "the God is the one true God" .
John 14:1 Greek "believe in the God & believe in me"
The difference is clear.
yesoo,
The word Theos occurs 1,315 times in the Greek NT primarily as a title for God the Father.
(Hebrews 12:29, Luke 1:16)
Jesus is also called The God ho theos

Titus 2:13
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

1 John 5:20
And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, [/b]and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

I know you will try to say the true God here is talking about the father, but one thing has burst your lies and that is eternal life

1 John 1:2
(For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto uswink

cheesy John identify who the eternal life is, he is the one that was manifested and seen.

On the other hand no man has seen the father.

Jesus is the eternal life that was manifested and he is called the true God Ho theos
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by Janosky: 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
livingchrist:
I am not the one that wrote John 1vv1.
Yes ooo God gave to Jesus what belongs to him.

And going by logic since men give God thanks, it must not include God
wink Acts 27:35
And when he had thus spoken, he took bread, and gave thanks to God in presence of them all: and when he had broken it, he began to eat.

same way all that belongs to the father also belongs to the son

yesoo,
The word Theos occurs 1,315 times in the Greek NT primarily as a title for God the Father.
(Hebrews 12:29, Luke 1:16)
Jesus is also called The God ho theos

Titus 2:13
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Jesus is called the true God Ho theos

1 John 5:20
And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, [/b]and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

I know you will try to say the true God here is talking about the father, but one thing has burst your lies and that is eternal life

1 John 1:2
(For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto uswink

cheesy John identify who the eternal life is, he is the one that was manifested and seen.

On the other hand no man has seen the father.

Jesus is the eternal life that was manifested and he is called the true God Ho theos

LYING clown cheesy grin
John 17:3 and 1 John 5:20 is referencing the Father as the One true God.
"[b]Know Him that is true" - the Almighty Father of Jesus. grin cheesy

John 5:26 . Matthew 28:18, Jesus confessed he Received life, power and authority in the spiritual realm and earthly realm from the Source, his Father.
Bros, nothing you know more than Jesus. cheesy grin

Mathew 27:46 Your own true God begging another Superior Being to rescue him from death.
Na so your SENSE reach cheesy grin
3 pagan spirits devotees always get their "High" from LYING against Jesus cheesy grin
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by livingchrist: 11:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
Janosky:

LYING clown cheesy grin
"Know Him that is true" - the Almighty Father of Jesus. grin cheesy

John 5:26 . Matthew 28:18, Jesus confessed he Received life, power and authority in the spiritual realm and earthly realm from the Source, his Father.

3 pagan spirits devotees always get their "High" from LYING against Jesus cheesy grin
keep deceiving yourself, John already identifies who the eternal life is, he was the one that was manifested, the one with the father, or are you going to tell me, the father was the that was seen?
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by livingchrist: 11:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
Janosky:

LYING clown cheesy grin
"Know Him that is true" - the Almighty Father of Jesus. grin cheesy

Mathew 27:46 Your own true God begging another Superior Being to rescue him from death.
Na so your SENSE reach cheesy grin
Jesus is the life himself, tell me something, Jesus said everything him papa get na him own, so what is his father given him that is not his own?
Receive sense
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by Janosky: 12:49am On Dec 11, 2020
livingchrist:
Jesus is the life himself, tell me something, Jesus said everything him papa get na him own, so what is his father given him that is not his own?
Receive sense

Jesus received from the Source- his Father and God.
Jesus owes his God and Father. John 20:17. Ephesians 3:14-15
Without his Father's generousity , Jesus has nothing.
Bros, na your need to receive SENSE grin cheesy
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by MightySparrow: 4:40am On Dec 11, 2020
Janosky:

"The beginning of your Father's children" means what?
Or the beginning of your children means what?
Means the Father create the beginning, the beginning create others.
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:07am On Dec 11, 2020
Abeg help me tell them to mention the name of their Churches after all OP boldly typed the name of a global group trying to falsify their teaching at least he should have mentioned the name of his own Church nah.
Everyone knows that Christendom churches never agreed on the personality of Jesus so he's just blabbing! cheesy

haywizzy007:
The jollof rice aspect got me laughing out loud...it might sound funny, it's just the plain truth.
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by Barristter07: 9:35am On Dec 11, 2020
Emusan:

Lemme bolden that part well before your lying liar mouth change tune.

If not because you're very idiotic and silly, you'd have known the position of people on that statement is the same as that of @color but ignorance and deception of watchtower won't allow you to see the truth.

They say JESUS CHOOSES NOT TO KNOW like Jehovah did.

But the hypocrisy on you people is to claim Jehovah have right to selectively use His all-knowing attribute and still be God yet when people say Jesus has power to know the day of judgment BUT CHOOSES NOT TO KNOW at that time you begin to foam in the mouth that it's a lie Jesus can't be God since He didn't know the day.

Even when other verses in the scripture depict Jesus as ALL-KNOWING.

Jesus didn't even have the power to know . " oNLy the Father " means He alone has that authority to know.

And He said to them, "It is not yours to know times or seasons that the Father put in place by His own authority. " Act 1:7
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by Barristter07: 9:44am On Dec 11, 2020
Emusan:

Of course do I expect you to believe, is it today you've been denying the scripture?

The scripture says: The Holy Spirit SEARCHETH ALL THINGS of God and know the very MIND of God

This is a proof that Holy Spirit knows the day of judgment whether He was mentioned by Jesus or not, whether Holy Spirit is a person or Not.

And Yet Jesus Boldly use the word ONLY the Father knows, which means he was lying , another person apart from the Father knows.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by Barristter07: 9:49am On Dec 11, 2020
livingchrist:

Do you have brain at all? Chai

U that have brain, who Appoint the Father with the ability to know at Matt 24:36 ?? Mumu comparing two scenarios that are different.
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by Emusan(m): 10:18am On Dec 11, 2020
Barristter07:

Jesus didn't even have the power to know . " oNLy the Father " means He alone has that authority to know.

And He said to them, "It is not yours to know times or seasons that the Father put in place by His own authority. " Act 1:7

But your deluded brain was referring to John 17 that ALL AUTHORITY was given to Jesus.

You will see the clown giving ALL AUTHORITY different meanings now.

Just like I said, the scripture keeps putting your lying mouth in shame.

Once again, Jesus decided not to use His all-knowing attribute at that time.
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by Barristter07: 10:22am On Dec 11, 2020
Emusan:

But your deluded brain was referring to John 17 that ALL AUTHORITY was given to Jesus.

You will see the clown giving ALL AUTHORITY different meanings now.
Just like I said, the scripture keeps putting your lying mouth in shame.

Once again, Jesus decided not to use His all-knowing attribute at that time.

Exactly why I tell you All things as it applies to Jesus and His Father are in different contexts

Jesus doesn't even have the power to know, The time or day is Strictly in the Father owns authority , Not Father and Son.
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by Emusan(m): 10:28am On Dec 11, 2020
Barristter07:

And Yet Jesus Boldly use the word ONLY the Father knows, which means he was lying , another person apart from the Father knows.

grin grin grin grin

Here it is again

The Holy Spirit SEARCHETH ALL THINGS of God and know the very MIND of God.

Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by Emusan(m): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2020
Barristter07:
Exactly why I tell you All things as it applies to Jesus and His Father are in different contexts

And you're still lying because ALL THINGS is ALL THINGS no two meanings to it.

Jesus doesn't even have the power to know, The time or day is Strictly in the Father owns authority , Not Father and Son.

Didn't Jesus have ALL AUTHORITY?

Ode...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Does God Really Frown Against Ladies Wearing Trousers? I Need Your Opinion / Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister / Pastors And Men Of God: Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Ede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.