Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife (37656 Views)

Pius Angbo: Women Are Not Rehabilitation For Badly Raised Men — Betty Akeredolu / Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter / Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by SunTzu123(m): 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-benue-governor-reconciles-channels-tv-reporter-pius-angbo-and-wife-photos/

See that picture ehn, na lie that woman no forgive o! Just look at her face and all I see is "hmmmm, by the time I finish with you, even yaa mama no go recognise you"

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by MadeMan01(m): 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nomorelove:
It's certain that most women are totally senseless. How can you stay with a man that beat you up even when pregnant? Absolute stupidity

It's a shame that this is someone's sister or daughter... She must love death so much

Are you surprised?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by 2tpick: 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
The governor of a whole state settling domestic matters. Classical scenario of a burning house and the owner is busy chasing rats. Some governors are just catching cruise in government houses.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Alimat40: 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
I don't think the settlement is complete. I pray that the man will not behave the way he behaved. From his look I don't think he has reconciled with her.
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Perfecttouchade: 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
Good, marriage needs tolerance and respects..they need to communicate more on what's making it difficult for both of 'em..now they should respect theirselves and put things intact.. every child deserves a home with peace and love, cares from both parents. #letlovelead

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by emperordelis(m): 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
He will still hit her!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Nomorelove: 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
MadeMan01:

Are you surprised?
Omo e shock me

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by samsard(m): 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
pocohantas:
It is obvious that they are not happy. The problem didn’t start in a day and cannot be fixed in few hours, definitely not with cameras flashing everywhere.

I do hope he is genuinely changed and none of them kills the other. That woman I am seeing is very angry.

I hope he will celebrate if she stabs him in self-defence. I do hope he won’t blame feminists again.
Nigerians love to 'settle' everything as a family affair, no accountability.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
I hope he doesn't kill her o.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by DimIsaac10(m): 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ah! Reconciling constant beating bah.. Well seems some are so in love with beatings...

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
Okortor:
Nice one. I hope he change for a better person. I will not and never support divorce except it's incessant and might lead to death. However I am in no support of a man beating a woman. Wife, gf, ladies in general. It's a no no for me .
Even the bible is in support of separation, they should separate for some time so that the man won't kill her
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Jaqenhghar: 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
Okortor:
Quiet there, will u den advise dey divorce? He needs help and good counseling and hopefully he would change by God's grace. I don't support divorce except it's a case that might lead to death.
So what of they divorce. Will the world come to an end because they divorced?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Saao(m): 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
nzeobi:
Oga control your temper woman watch how you run your mouth
simple advice for both couples.
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Dchampion65: 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
What a moment. she has gotten the attention she needs. money will be involved here.

Haba
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Saao(m): 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nuttella:
I hope he doesn't kill her o.
u don't understand. She needs to work on herself as well. Something trigger the violence. Both of them need to work on themselves.
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
That guy lips tells a lot about him. Imagine this fine woman with good job.

I do not want to judge anyway. But the guys look eeeeh. Make I no talk again

Thank God you said you don't want to judge, good to reframing from judging a book by merely seen its cover

If you married, you would have understood the stuff women are made of, little wonder people saying responsible man, it takes a lot of patient to be woman husband jare

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by NdigboWorldwide: 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
In a sane society, that husband should be in jail, you don't politicize marriage of a thing, I can see the lady face still look uncomfortable, you don't know what is next.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by youngmonie: 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
HE WILL DO IT AGAIN!!

AUNTY PACKNYOUR BAGS, TAKE YOUR CHILDREN AND RUUUUUUUNNNNN!. THAT MAN IS AN ANIMAL...

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
Okortor:
Quiet there, will u den advise dey divorce? He needs help and good counseling and hopefully he would change by God's grace. I don't support divorce except it's a case that might lead to death.
So you think he can't beat her to death? What is wrong with some Nigerian men?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
Saao:
u don't understand. She needs to work on herself as well. Something trigger the violence. Both of them need to work on themselves.
Didnt you watch the video, she told him to stop womanizing and he beat her like a theif.
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Kingrefreshed: 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-benue-governor-reconciles-channels-tv-reporter-pius-angbo-and-wife-photos/

I will make sure me and my wife make headlines so Buhari go reconcile us handsomely grin grin

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by unatryooh: 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
Aksnoopy:
All those nairaland olosho and fake feminist will be so bitter right now. Especially that sapphiere girl and pocochantas grin grin

They were all expecting the man to be hanged by his balls and for the woman to join them in their fake Feminism born out of frustration and inability to keep a man. cheesy

They are not bitter I think it was you guys asking her to keep it out of the media that should be ashamed. Some of you went to the extent of saying let wait for the man to tell his side of the story. The truth is he didn't deny it so he is a wife beater and they world will know him for that.

He just nailed his own confin by publicly admitting it and it is well covered on social media if you know you know.

The wife can japa to CA seek asylum unto spousal abuse and endangerment of her life given that the husband is so powerful to drag a governnor into their family matter. grin

Then get retraining order afterwards and the husband will not come near her and the children. grin angry

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Saccharine: 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
See the face of the person that has reconciled, does it look genuine or happy? See her body language pulling away from the man with her eyes downcast.

Both of them are not happy, why force them to continue all the unhappiness.

Is the governor a therapist?

This is how women become trapped within abusers under the name of settling they pile on pressure and guilt her into remaining in a situation where she will literally collect beatings day in and out.

This woman has been effectively silenced and no matter the amount of beatings, may never have the guts to come out in public again to defend herself.

Same with the wives of Duncan Mighty, Femi Fani Kayode, same tactic, they get beaten up,expose their men, get pressured to remain, get beaten up again and then the men come out to the media to claim infidelity.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by bigcasava1(m): 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
All this our Igbo girls no deh hear.
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by madjune(m): 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
What a performing governor.

Under 24hrs he has reconciled the couple. Wow.

Maybe, this is how fast he reconciles his state's budget.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by SavageMaster: 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
Governor is involve right now as she don make news headline.

I wonder why this man wont let her go for Christ sake and take his kids into custody.

A toxic woman will remain that way unless she dedicate herself to GOD. You calling him out cause u don receive blue beating.

The man go don fear at last what will happen is either say the woman stab am or he kill all the kids and himself.

OGA/MADAM Let LOVE lead...

You put all the responsibility for the impasse on the woman. For every sour relationship, both parties are guilty

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by feeloscar(m): 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Good one from the governor, I hope he reconciles Benue state pensioners with their over 2 yrs pension arrears.
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by lomprico(m): 6:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
the guy is a wife beater! she needs to be separated from the animal or else na her obituary we go soon see.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Saao(m): 6:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nuttella:
Didnt you watch the video, she told him to stop womanizing and he beat her like a theif.
that is her side of the story. Also two sides to every story especially in marriages but in this case, they need to be proper guided, divorce is not an option cuz of the kids involved
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Saao(m): 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
SavageMaster:

You put all the responsibility for the impasse on the woman. For every sour relationship, both parties are guilty
perfect.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by johhbekeboh09: 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
nzeobi:
Oga control your temper woman watch how you run your mouth

WALLAHI! Women get bad mouth irrespective of being educated nor illiterate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP / Suhaila Zakzaky: El-Zakzaky Daughter Supported By Shiites, To Continue Protest / Jonathan Encourages Corruption In Nigeria - Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.