Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife (37653 Views)

Pius Angbo: Women Are Not Rehabilitation For Badly Raised Men — Betty Akeredolu / Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter / Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Liverpoolfc(m): 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
This is the biggest achievement of the governor. He just saved generations.
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Bluntemperor: 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
Vision4God:
Thank God 4 reconciliation. God strengthen them for d journey ahead

God blessed Mr Ortom for this occasion!
Very Godly, fatherly and sincere love which even many men of God are found wanting!
'Blessed are the Peace Makers,for they shall be called Sons of God'' Governor-Bravo!

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Tellitasitis: 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
Oga dont do this to your wife again. See how both of you have become lookalike.

please take care of her, cherish her and love her. Love her as your self. If you wont slap yourself please dont slap her

Madam, respect your husband, don't be too quick to respond to his expression of anger.
See seeee, he is the head of the family that is sacrosanct. Forget any story.

you two live happily

I saw this: https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/family/

Mr. Governor, may almighty God reward you for this act.
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by alexmakaay(m): 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
Where is the devil's advocate that was talking shit about the woman's past life instead of focusing on the maltreatment meted on the lady Let him see the abrupt end of his stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Ykc2(m): 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
Imagine a benue guy dey beat his igbo wife angry angry angry angry i no blame him angry angry why he no go marry idoma girl or tiv girl angry angry
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by just2endowed: 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Mayeldah(m): 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nomorelove:
It's certain that most women are totally senseless. How can you stay with a man that beat you up even when pregnant? Absolute stupidity

It's a shame that this is someone's sister or daughter... She must love death so much

If every wife divorces their husband because they quarrelled or because of beating how many will remain married? We don't condone domestice violence but marriage is for better or worse. You don't just run away from your marriage becasue of little misunderstanding.

They have been advised, the woman should learn how to talk to her man while the man must excercise restaint anytime the woman pushes him beyond limit.
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by just2endowed: 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
The guy should be jailed

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
Our political leaders are jokers, 1st they were directing traffic, then they turned to receiving BBNaija winners and making them envoys, now they are marriage counselors!!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Obason22(m): 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Reconcile? Someone beats his wife and we are talking about reconciliation? Smh. Will that stop the beating? People like him never change. I pity the woman.
shut ur mouth
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Gloriagee(f): 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2020
N he had to give press conference to reconcile smh
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Mayeldah(m): 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
You all lampooning the man for physical abuse take it easy. A lot of men are verbally abused daily in marriage by their women.

Sometimes verbal abuse is worse than physical abuse.

Both the man and the woman has a role to play to keeping the home safe and conducive for everyone.

and to the man, please don't beat her again, it is better to take a walk or end the marriage if you are tired of the woman you are married to.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Kaymansion(m): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
Good one from mr governor "Blessed are the peacemaker for they shall be called the children of God"
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by snoopz: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
im happy for the family especially the kids I hope we won't make a reference to this post in the nearest future
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by aalangel(f): 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
Dirty linen washers...
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Amumaigwe: 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
Okortor:
Nice one. I hope he change for a better person. I will not and never support divorce except it's incessant and might lead to death. However I am in no support of a man beating a woman. Wife, gf, ladies in general. It's a no no for me .

I guess you are in support of their annoying attitudes that usually lead to the beatings. You don't want men to divorce their wives, and you condemn them beating their wives? You should endorse one of those, if not, marriage will look like a prison for men.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by DabFrankNG: 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Reconcile? Someone beats his wife and we are talking about reconciliation? Smh. Will that stop the beating? People like him never change. I pity the woman.
Exactly! Does that change the man? I hope the next episode will not be worse?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by vickydevoka(m): 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
nzeobi:
Oga control your temper woman watch how you run your mouth
Simple
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Minjim: 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
Who will reconcile them when he kills her ?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Nomorelove: 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mayeldah:

If every wife divorces their husband because they quarrelled or because of beating how many will remain married? We don't condone domestice violence but marriage is for better or worse. You don't just run away from your marriage becasue of little misunderstanding.

They have been advised, the woman should learn how to talk to her man while the man must excercise restaint anytime the woman pushes him beyond limit.
I can't believe you took out time to write this

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Ademoore07(m): 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
That husband is a fool sha. Her wife monthly salary is thrice his peanut. The woman is just peace loving. Unlike those morons saying the woman has no where to go.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Xantel(f): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
Good one
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by deelobe: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
Governor is involve right now as she don make news headline.

I wonder why this man wont let her go for Christ sake and take his kids into custody.

A toxic woman will remain that way unless she dedicate herself to GOD. You calling him out cause u don receive blue beating.

The man go don fear at last what will happen is either say the woman stab am or he kill all the kids and himself.

OGA/MADAM Let LOVE lead...

You are a scallywag! Must you comment? Regressive thinking

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Highhhio(m): 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
Thank God for the peace, the Governor is a God send.
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Lucyfa10: 9:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
Las las na devil head una to put everything
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by thymm50(m): 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
deepwater:
Lol

For those of you who took sides between husband and wife matter, una don see am!

Dem go wire well well tonight....

Daddy, hit me harder, harder harder harder !!!!!!

All she would be saying from 10pm undecided
Somebody that gave birth 4 weeks ago with C-section, which kind yeye wire you dey talk about

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by seunmsg(m): 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
I just have this feeling that he will still beat her up again. I may be wrong and I seriously hope I’m wrong. However, this kind of habit rarely goes away. I wish them the best as they pick the pieces of their relationship together.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
Replacement:
What's Gov Orton's own
Ortom is their State Governor and what Angbo did could spoil lots of things for Benue people... Gov had to do damage control as a father to all.
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by picklighthouse: 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-benue-governor-reconciles-channels-tv-reporter-pius-angbo-and-wife-photos/

May God give our leaders wisdom to rightly influence the populace. Amen.

If I were a governor I would have done things abit differently though. Because with this development how would other wife beaters ever learn anything?

I would call Channels TV to please ensure the man is atleast placed on suspension with immediate effect. Then i would have the state attorney general give him a call and start legal actions.

We need to shake him and his likes up a bit. Let other offenders hear about it, fear and learn something for once. With this turn of event.... I don't just understand us atimes.

So because his state governor has intervaned he should not be prosecute? He should just walk away free? Seriously? Does anyone think this kind of thing would fly in developed countries? How would this serve as deterent to others please?

It is well sha.
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by andyanders: 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
Well, I pray the forgiveness comes real because most time, if they get involved in another kind of misunderstanding, let it not lead to murder. The lady still doesn't look happy from her facial expressions and it was like she was forced to accept to forgive in order to save the guy's job and face.
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by CSTRR: 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
A medical doctor that does not know when to leave an abusive relationship.

A disgrace to her profession.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by CSTRR: 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
That the man is walking free even with that clear evidence is proof that Nigeria is a jungle.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

First University In Nigeria, Name And When Established? / Jonathan Encourages Corruption In Nigeria - Tambuwal / How Stable Was The Naira Under Gen. Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.