Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It (35106 Views)

2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku / Oshiomole: If Crisis Will Help Us Win Election, Then We Need More Crisis In APC / Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by bolaayenimo: 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
Adams Oshiomhole, former national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), says if given a second chance, he will not lead the ruling party .

In a statement on Monday, Oshiomhole said he remains proud of the achievements of the party’s national working committee (NWC) under his leadership.

Oshiomhole, who said he holds no grudge against anyone who contributed to his removal, added that he has instructed his lawyers to withdraw the suit challenging his suspension.

“I instructed my lawyers to withdraw the suits challenging my purported suspension from office by the proxies of those bent on removing me as chairman,” the statement read.

It is, therefore, the height of mischief to insinuate, as it is being done in some quarters, that I would publicly accept the decision and later surreptitiously seek to contest it in court.

“That chapter of my political life is closed. Even if another NEC decision or a court order reverses the dissolution, with utmost humility I will decline to return as APC chairman.

“I am proud of the accomplishments of the NWC under my leadership and I am grateful to the principled 18 members who worked as a team committed to the cause of the party. Above all, I bear no grudges against any one for the manner of my removal.”

https://www.thecable.ng/oshiomhole-if-i-get-another-chance-to-chair-apc-ill-reject-it#.X85wIdLxl70.whatsapp

9 Likes

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Aboks(m): 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
Will you keep quiet

249 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2020
grin

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by nairavsdollars(f): 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
We have seen you Adams.Now crawl back into that hole you came out from

181 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by nairavsdollars(f): 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
Greet Obaseki for me oooo

161 Likes 10 Shares

And your godson, Phillip Shaibu

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by WorkTheTalk(m): 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
Staying on the sideline is the best decision anyone in your position would take knowing the mess the ruling party has brought the country into.
When you were dancing to mock your brother, just to enthrone this failed government, they kept cheering you on. Look at the way you're used and dumped, and your political career in a mess.
Anyway, every corrupt politician has scores to settle with nemesis, one way or another.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Yenefer(f): 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
Your trophy wife didn't leave you

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
Your people will gladly welcome you back , simply for chasing the evil and corrupt party out of power.

Meanwhile, for those ones shouting marginalization on the below thread, especially afam4eva wailing like a kid
Internet never truly forgets...

Cc omenka

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Teewhy2: 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
When you know it is almost the impossible to do something you give excuses on why you don't want to do that thing.
If he has succeeded in defeating obaseki will he still say that.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by johnmartus(m): 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
His achievements speak for him. Tell us what you achieved so far in life.
nairavsdollars:
We have seen you Adams.Now crawl back into that hole you came out from
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Muhylonaire007: 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
Lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Baba Osho free.
E Don Tey baba show for news grin, dem Don relegate baba Oshiomole for Edo and Naija politics grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Ekpekus(m): 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
grin
Dem do my guy strong thing... gbas gbos something... but you know 9ja politicians, never take them by their words...
Edo election comes to mind..
Sai Baba comes to mind

Believe a 9ja politician at your own peril

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Tookool(m): 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
After all those effortless dance stunts you did at rallies ...politics ISSA dirty game

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by arazanbal: 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
rice nor reach small pikin hand he/she go say watin i want use am do. osho we understand

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Spuggie: 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
Just to save face

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Macrofrancis(m): 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
"Nah dem"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by illicit(m): 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
STFU....

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Nonybb: 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
Look at this Benin Chimpanzee. Osho-omo-ale

It is Buhari that removed you. Just to com'mon criticize this dullarrd once in your life and be freed, you refused. Playing to the gallery and to the placatory butt licking of the Fulani ruling cabals. WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU WILL GLADLY RETURN WHEN GIVEN ANOTHER CHANCE TO SMILE AT OBASEKI, BUT WHO GIVES CHIMPANZEE A BANANA? Power dey sweet una die. I remember when you boosted how you will retire OBASEKI but you turn out to be the victim

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by EsomahJD: 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
In life, don't ever feel you're indespenseble .

grin grin

Mr Adam has learnt his lesson.

15 Likes

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by helinues: 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
grin

Once bitten twice shy...

So many times bitten infinite shy...

grin wink

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by BeWarned5: 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
Not bad oh
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Ekundayo7574(m): 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
Smile my man grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by abitex577(m): 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
Oshomole has learnt Nigerian politics the hard way....

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by BIGGESThead6: 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
God bless Handsome OSHIOMOLE, The slayer of PDP, BIAFRANS, IPOB TERRORIST and bad LEADERSHIP. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by AFULA(m): 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
okay
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by kalu61(m): 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
Once beaten cheesy
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Arizonaz: 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
grin that kind thing when you come to realize the decisions you made that gave ur life a different shapes u never expected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only South West Has Properly Managed Its Diversity, Says Jonathan / NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki / Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.