Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Ortom Reunites Channels Tv's Angbo With Battered Wife (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ortom Reunites Channels Tv's Angbo With Battered Wife (pics) (533 Views)

Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife / Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her / Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ortom Reunites Channels Tv's Angbo With Battered Wife (pics) by GWGNG: 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2020

Re: Ortom Reunites Channels Tv's Angbo With Battered Wife (pics) by bukatyne(f): 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
If this news is true, this woman is as senseless as they come.

When you fight to ground zero, ensure you are ready to forgo it all.

If you knew you were willing to consider amendment, why didn't you seek a path which would raise the least dust if any?

Tomorrow, she will be known as Dr. Ifeyinwa whose Journalist husband beat blue black.

Imagine Channels TV now decides to sack the dude as a warning to thwir other employees or curry the favour of the public. He would now be a jobless, unemployable, cheating husband she has as a burden around her neck.

Honestly, we need common sense 101 taught in schools.

4 Likes

Re: Ortom Reunites Channels Tv's Angbo With Battered Wife (pics) by IamD18: 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
Seeing this news, I'm sure many bitter frustrated ladies will be pained that the woman didn't leave her marriage to turn to social media frustrated feminist.

They'll be pained that the sensible woman reunited with her lovely husband to make the marriage work.

Well! More tears to feminist.

I wish the lovely couple a very good healthy marriage.

Fight sometimes reinforce relationships.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Reunites Channels Tv's Angbo With Battered Wife (pics) by benjanjo1: 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
IamD18:
Seeing this news, I'm sure many bitter frustrated ladies will be pained that the woman didn't leave her marriage to turn to social media frustrated feminist.

They'll be pained that the sensible woman reunited with her lovely husband to make the marriage work.

Well! More tears to feminist.

I wish the lovely couple a very good healthy marriage.

Fight sometimes reinforce relationships.

@bukatyne catch your sub cheesy
Re: Ortom Reunites Channels Tv's Angbo With Battered Wife (pics) by bukatyne(f): 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
benjanjo1:

@bukatyne catch your sub cheesy

If you understood my post, then you would know the sub is not mine cheesy.
Re: Ortom Reunites Channels Tv's Angbo With Battered Wife (pics) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
beating your wife is so f**king dumb homie!
ur wife is the bigger person after all.
Re: Ortom Reunites Channels Tv's Angbo With Battered Wife (pics) by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 08, 2020
bukatyne:
If this news is true, this woman is as senseless as they come.

When you fight to ground zero, ensure you are ready to forgo it all.

If you knew you were willing to consider amendment, why didn't you seek a path which would raise the least dust if any?

Tomorrow, she will be known as Dr. Ifeyinwa whose Journalist husband beat blue black.

Imagine Channels TV now decides to sack the dude as a warning to thwir other employees or curry the favour of the public. He would now be a jobless, unemployable, cheating husband she has as a burden around her neck.

Honestly, we need common sense 101 taught in schools.

You are always on point, that's why i like you, have a blessed day darling
Re: Ortom Reunites Channels Tv's Angbo With Battered Wife (pics) by cococandy(f): 7:45am On Dec 08, 2020
More like pressured into reconciliation. She didn’t even look happy. What woman will say NO to the governor’s efforts at reconciliation? Without risking the whole world calling her a bad woman. The man didn’t deny her allegations so he’s obviously guilty and she wasn’t lying against him. ( that’s the part I was waiting to hear before giving my opinion).

It’s Easy to froth at the mouth dictating to her what she should have done or not done. Personally I commend her for coming forward. And I don’t judge her for agreeing to reconcile at this time. Being an onlooker, I don’t recommend it. But that’s from the safety of my home. If it was actually happening to me, would I be brave enough to say no the governor?

I’m human and I know what it would feel like to have the whole family on both sides, the general public and state government ask you to forgive. Saying no would require unprecedented bravery. Let’s pretend like we are all brave like that. Like we have all of life figured out.

It’s a woman sha. So there must be something wrong with her actions.
If she kept quiet and died, she caused her own death.
If she divorced him quietly, she wasn’t able hold down a marriage. Woe be unto her.
We don’t know how many times she’s cried in private to family and nothing came of it. Most likely more than once.

Now that she cried in public she is terrible for wanting to jeopardize his job as a journalist. We place His job and reputation over her life. We are more concerned about “what if he got fired? What will she gain? What will benefit her if he loses his job?” Forgetting that a trapped animal lashes out and she probably reacted how best she knew how considering that other methods may not have helped her in the past.

How about what if she died? Imagine sitting on someone’s pregnant belly and again after a major surgery.(he didn’t deny it). And what people are more concerned about is how she chose to talk about it.

This life sha cool

God, over to you sir.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom Reunites Channels Tv's Angbo With Battered Wife (pics) by Teespice(f): 8:23am On Dec 08, 2020
cococandy:
More like pressured into reconciliation. She didn’t even look happy. What woman will say NO to the governor’s efforts at reconciliation? Without risking the whole world calling her a bad woman. The man didn’t deny her allegations so he’s obviously guilty and she wasn’t lying against him. ( that’s the part I was waiting to hear before giving my opinion).

It’s Easy to froth at the mouth dictating to her what she should have done or not done. Personally I commend her for coming forward. And I don’t judge her for agreeing to reconcile at this time. Being an onlooker, I don’t recommend it. But that’s from the safety of my home. If it was actually happening to me, would I be brave enough to say no the governor?

I’m human and I know what it would feel like to have the whole family on both sides, the general public and state government ask you to forgive. Saying no would require unprecedented bravery. Let’s pretend like we are all brave like that. Like we have all of life figured out.

It’s a woman sha. So there must be something wrong with her actions.
If she kept quiet and died, she caused her own death.
If she divorced him quietly, she wasn’t able hold down a marriage. Woe be unto her.
We don’t know how many times she’s cried in private to family and nothing came of it. Most likely more than once.

Now that she cried in public she is terrible for wanting to jeopardize his job as a journalist. We place His job and reputation over her life. We are more concerned about “what if he got fired? What will she gain? What will benefit her if he loses his job?” Forgetting that a trapped animal lashes out and she probably reacted how best she knew how considering that other methods may not have helped her in the past.

How about what if she died? Imagine sitting on someone’s pregnant belly and again after a major surgery.(he didn’t deny it). And what people are more concerned about is how she chose to talk about it.

This life sha cool

God, over to you sir.

You have said it all. What my eyes have seen when it comes to matrimonial matters/divorce proceedings, my mouth can't even say.

Her body language and the fact that she couldn't look her husband in the face speaks volumes.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Reunites Channels Tv's Angbo With Battered Wife (pics) by cococandy(f): 8:51am On Dec 08, 2020
Teespice:

You have said it all. What my eyes have seen when it comes to matrimonial matters/divorce proceedings, my mouth can't even say.

Her body language and the fact that she couldn't look her husband in the face speaks volumes.
inside life

(1) (Reply)

Councillor In Rivers State, Hon Promise, Gifts His Wife A Car On Her Birthday / Pls How Do I Handle This Issue( What Will You Do In This Situation)? / I Need Friends In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.