Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,724 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Actress Natalie Desselle-reid Dead At 53 - Popular American Actress Has Died - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Natalie Desselle-reid Dead At 53 - Popular American Actress Has Died (648 Views)

Tyree Boyce And Natalie Adepoju Are Dead / Did You Know This Famous Actress Has Been Married For Two Years?!!! / Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Natalie Desselle-reid Dead At 53 - Popular American Actress Has Died by AdebayoUK25: 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
Actress Natalie Desselle-Reid Death - The following tributes are being shared on Twitter. "I reached out to Natalie Desselle-Reid exactly one year ago to book her for Strong Black Legends. She was one of the most requested guests. She didn't respond (I assumed she wanted privacy). But hopefully, she knows that we considered her a LEGEND ����"

Just absolutely decimated by this news... Actress Natalie Desselle, a bright shining star passed away this morning. I got to know her when my mom was managing her. She will be so missed...sending out prayers to her children and husband. Broken heartFolded handsCrying face Rest In Peace, Sweet GirlFolded hands

Re: Actress Natalie Desselle-reid Dead At 53 - Popular American Actress Has Died by PCG001: 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Actress Natalie Desselle-reid Dead At 53 - Popular American Actress Has Died by AdebayoUK25: 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
Actress Natalie Desselle Reid, known by many for her roles in ‘Set It Off’ and ‘B*A*P*S,’ has passed away. She was 53 years old.

Friend and fellow actress Holly Robinson-Peete took to social media to share the sad news. “Just absolutely decimated by this news… Actress Natalie Desselle, a bright shining star passed away this morning. I got to know her when my mom was managing her. She will be so missed…sending out prayers to her children and husband,” Holly wrote.

Her cause of death has yet to be revealed. As news of Natalie’s passing has began to circulate, friends and fans have taken to social media to offer their condolences:

(1) (Reply)

If Ned Marries Another Wife, I'll Marry You - Regina Daniels' Brother Tells Her / Shop All UK & USA 2020 10-70% Off From Nigeria - Registration Is FREE / Very Old Man Joins In The Davido's Tule Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.