Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him (76089 Views)

Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) / US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult / Ecuador Prison Gang War: 110 Killed, 80 Wounded And 6 Beheaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by ledaman: 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bodyodour:
I hate this Muslims so so much. I pray I don't have anything to do with them .
Just drink snipper and rest ok!

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by stealmatic(m): 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
officialsaw01:
Four FTC in a row within a day!!!

that means you have been jobless since morning,four FTC in a day,guy nawa o
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Masrurr: 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bodyodour:
If your hatred for Islam and Muslims is logical, you may see the light of Islam one day(if Allah wills) please continue the hatred and believe in it

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by mobi99(m): 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
if I fight to kill for my God what does that make him, a God or a mortal ? our God fight for himself, he doesn't need any human to fight for him or defend him, because he is immortal that can not die... shame to those that kill to defend there gods who can not prove his a true God

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by bigfish3k: 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
AfroMighty:
Imagine a homecoming party for a terrorist after killing another man, no better confusion.
He is now a motivation to other upcoming terrorists.
They would want to emulate him so that a street or country can be named after them.

That religion habours the highest number of people with the lowest intelligent quotient (IQ)
Mtchew

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Microwhy: 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
Veiniously:
It was horrible
To freely and openly commit adultery, is that what you call freedom?
To invade other people country and kill both tthe young and the old without any justification, is that what you call freedom?
Go to US if you're truly free, you hypocrite.
Goto western London or east Germany if you are truly free.
When have you ever see Muslims depicting Jesus in a comic way?

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by ledaman: 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
Emyres:
A group of terrorists that can't tolerate the believe of others. They should not be part of any sane society.
So the believed of others is to belittle another religion I guess you need clinical examination!
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Handsomecole(m): 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
I wonder how Muslims cope with that their religion... I just wonder

5 Likes

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
Codedlyon:
Religion is gradually destroying us. We refuse to acknowledge that we are all the same humans. Religion is just about what we believe in and is not supposed to be forced on anyone. Meanwhile most of the religious humans commit the greatest attrocities by hiding behind lies and deceit for their selfish interest. The world would be a better place without religion.

religion is satan ideology to cause confusion among people of the world. adam and eve did not have a religion, Abraham, moses, even Jesus did not preach any religion, the Bible did not preach any religion. it is a perfect satanic ideology and it paid off.

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by cleantitleautos: 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
You really don't need to bro. Not even atheists should you hate. Hatred is a sin you know?
Bodyodour:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by coolsegun2002: 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
Sodiquinone:
Hypocrite righteousness89 and others will quickly say Jesus is the solution, I say read your bible and stop telling lies
Luke 19vs 27 : (Jesus said) those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and KILL them in front of me.'(same Jesus??)

Now go attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"(1samuel 15vs 3)(pure genocide endorsed in the holy book)

we dont support the extremist killer but read ur Bible before you criticise.Thanks

The same thing u Muslim do with ur Quran and Hadith is what u are doing with the Bible....

misinterpretation....

Well, if u can misinterprete ur own book why won’t u do the same with another religious book.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Baiser(m): 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
officialsaw01:
Four FTC in a row within a day!!!

Ode!!, better apply for job on NL.

Please seun restrict age for registration naa
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by bigfish3k: 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
Sodiquinone:

yes its parables if the terrorist is Jesus or the person committing genocide is the God of old testament
How can you call Jesus that has never killed anybody a terrorist. Somebody that even prayed and forgave his killers.

We know the kind of prophets that we call terrorists.
The prophet that beheaded 600 jews and many more is the one you call terrorist not my Jesus.

Stop comparing oranges with apples

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by ChoCho54(f): 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
Microwhy:

A typical ode!
Do you see a gathering or group protesting to implement shari'a law?
The world will remain at peace if we as human are able to tolerate one another..
So whereby you can't tolerate me, you have to kill me? Why am I even quoting someone like you?
Piss off!
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Neddstark: 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
PataAlhajaKeji:

He should go to religious threads and evangelize.

There's a reason Seun created a section for religion.

He should learn to respect the religious views of others on secular threads.

There are somethings you can change. There are somethings you deal with
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Mayng01(m): 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
The French government isn’t supposed to release the corpse in the first place. Even if the religion truly preaches peace, I don’t want to have anything to do with it.

3 Likes

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Nomorelove: 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
farouk2much:
he's indeed a hero. I love him and i will always love him
Islam is cursed

5 Likes

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by grandstar(m): 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
You know it's an abomination and taboo to cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed and yet go do it knowing how fiery the aftermath when it was last done? That wasn't wise (Read Eccl 27:12)

The real problem is that Europe is extremely secular with only tiny percentages going to church. A white lady I met in London did not know who Jehovah was! One can now see the poor understanding that drawing pictures ofMohammed can be incendiary to observant Muslims and even irreligious ones
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Microwhy: 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
CSTRR:

There is something called the right to offend.

It's the bedrock of Western civilisation.
Freedom of speech, liberty, and opportunity.

Western civilisation does not permit you to get back violently at someone because they offended you.

Keep that culture in the middle East.
You talk western civilization like as if we don't know what is going on in the world.
What is civilization if you can knee on somebody's neck till he die.(George)
What is civilization if you can't tolerate me just because of my skin color.
Western civilization,is a case of master and slave.
Stop being brainwash,,.
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by CAPSLOCKED: 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
kingxsamz:
The religion of piss and terrorism are at it again.
Tell me why any sane human being would be part of such barbaric nonsense. undecided

I DON'T THINK YOU'D COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND IT. IT'S ALL PART OF THE RELIGIOUS INDUCTRINATION. SAME WAY HINDUS BELIEVE THAT COW URINE AND DUNG CAN SOLVE ALL THEIR PROBLEMS IS THE SAME WAY MUSLIMS BELIEVE THAT DEATH IS THE SOLUTION FOR ALLEGED BLASPHEMY. CHRISTIANS BELIEVE THAT BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT IS THE WORST THING, AND SINCE THEY CAN'T BEHEAD YOU, YOU'LL SUFFER THOROUGHLY BECAUSE A SIN AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT IS UNFORGIVABLE.

SO YOU SEE. THEY THINK YOU'RE CONFUSED AND OUT OF YOUR MIND FOR NOT BELIEVING LIKE THEM. RELIGION IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
bigfish3k:

How can you call Jesus that has never killed anybody a terrorist. Somebody that even prayed and forgave his killers.

We know the kind of prophets that we call terrorists.
The prophet that beheaded 600 jews and many more is the one you call terrorist not my Jesus.

Stop comparing oranges with apples

what abt God of old testament, is he a terrorist?? why are u ignoring the genocide,its also a parable??

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Arysexy(m): 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2020
MoreHarmMade S.A.W (,sex award winner) pbuh - piss be upon him, is a denjelos virus worse than covid 19 to the world

Finally, Islamabad is d Capital of Pakistan for a reason

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Yankee101: 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
There goes the dream of other immigrants from your country hoping to settle in france
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by traihit: 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I DON'T THINK YOU'D COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND IT. IT'S ALL PART OF THE RELIGIOUS INDUCTRINATION. SAME WAY HINDUS BELIEVE THAT COW URINE AND DUNG CAN SOLVE ALL THEIR PROBLEMS IS THE SAME WAY MUSLIMS BELIEVE THAT DEATH IS THE SOLUTION FOR ALLEGED BLASPHEMY. CHRISTIANS BELIEVE THAT BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT IS THE WORST THING, AND SINCE THEY CAN'T BEHEAD YOU, YOU'LL SUFFER THOROUGHLY BECAUSE A SIN AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT IS UNFORGIVABLE.

SO YOU SEE. THEY THINK YOU'RE CONFUSED AND OUT OF YOUR MIND FOR NOT BELIEVING LIKE THEM. RELIGION IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM.

You sounded like you understand what it entails to sin against the Holy Spirit and the unforgiveness that comes with it. Wanna share your understanding of that?
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by izunned: 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
Sodiquinone:
Hypocrite righteousness89 and others will quickly say Jesus is the solution, I say read your bible and stop telling lies
Luke 19vs 27 : (Jesus said) those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and KILL them in front of me.'(same Jesus??)

Now go attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"(1samuel 15vs 3)(pure genocide endorsed in the holy book)

we dont support the extremist killer but read ur Bible before you criticise.Thanks

My brother, the man that beheaded teacher, will you say he did what is right?

If human (the police ) did not hesitate to judge him with instant shots, how will the righteous and just God spare this teenage guy? He lived a wasted life. They can call him Hero or Lion but God surely have the final say.

7 Likes

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Microwhy: 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
Emyres:

You and who?

Lol.

Carry your mohammed go. I don't know that one.
You can try same here in Nigeria.
Just get paper and pencil draw a cartoon depicting Muslim prophet, let see what will happen next. Shebi you said you don't know.
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
darichlife:

Do you know any Christian group that practice the above in any country?
don't mind him,

These guys are just bloodthirsty savages. They are always looking for opportunity to spill and drink human blood. There are many such passages like that in the Bible especially the old testament. But the Christians don't go about wasting precious lives because such verses recklessly.

What these guys don't know is that since Jesus Christ died for us, we are no longer bound by the law (old covenant) we now practice the new testament.

These guys should better look at the mirror and themselves critically, otherwise they will just be constituting themselves as a danger to humanity.

How can these people hate their fellow humans just because they practice another religion? Is this how they hope to keep Nigeria one?

3 Likes

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by danjoey: 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
Sodiquinone:
Luke 19vs 27 : (Jesus said) those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and KILL them in front of me.'(same Jesus??)No christian will ever condemn this bcs its PARABLES

You shit head read your luke from vs 11 it was a parable...you piece of shit.

4 Likes

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Tonitoniton(m): 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9025443/Terrorist-beheaded-French-teacher-buried-Chechnya.html

Religion of terrorism and blood bath.
An evil occult religion founded by sex pervert and child molester.

Remove Islam from world and peace will reign all over

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by ostarlink: 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
Where are the religion of piss members here? Their boy has received Nobel prize for piss.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Microwhy: 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
hashtagged:

You are a very big idi0t, you and your rapist Mohammed will burn
Abeg get paper and and pencil tomorrow, try same here in Nigeria and let see who is actually a big idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Barack Obama's Daughters, Sasha & Malia Enjoy An Afternoon Stroll / Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' / Vladimir Putin’s War Dogs Parachute Into Battle From 13,000ft ( Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.