Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him (76091 Views)

Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) / US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult / Ecuador Prison Gang War: 110 Killed, 80 Wounded And 6 Beheaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by KINGTELLER: 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by koolaid87: 11:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
The act of unjust killings is wrong.

Defending Allah/Mohammed by Killing is totally unacceptable.

Islam needs a total reformation

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by koolaid87: 11:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
Microwhy:

Muslims don't pretend like the way others do. If you fvck with them, they will immediately get back at you. You and I know that Muslims don't joke with anything that has to do with Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) so why dont you let them be.

Fvck you and your fvcking religion

Your Mohammed can kiss my a55.

Oh hell no, won't let him cos he might be gay too

Fvcking jihadists

4 Likes

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by daddio(m): 11:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
Sodiquinone:
Hypocrite righteousness89 and others will quickly say Jesus is the solution, I say read your bible and stop telling lies
Luke 19vs 27 : (Jesus said) those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and KILL them in front of me.'(same Jesus??)No christian will ever condemn this bcs its PARABLES

Now go attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"(1samuel 15vs 3)(pure genocide endorsed in the holy book)

we dont support the extremist killer but read ur Bible before you criticise.Thanks

So Muhammed wasn't a killer o?
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by boscho(m): 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
This guy u are just trying to look relevant, Lol. I guess you are pained.

If you are a good student of English & u were taught English comprehension, u should know that part u picked in Luke 19:27 is a reported speech, Jesus was saying what d King in d parable said.

Next d second part u spoke about is d scenario of a war, where the Israelites would be destroyed in the futureif they leave any fragments of their enemy. The question you should ask yourself is which nation doesn't fight a war .

You see when u shed blood in the time of war, it's not a sin, that's why God won't take Soldiers and warriors accountable, it's when you shed blood when there is no declared war that it's a problem.

God nor Christ has never said anyone should fight on his behalf like you people do. Imagine in that news d guy killed his teacher for supposed Muhammad. It is totally wrong. Any God or person that can't fight for himself isn't worth fighting for.

I think people like you should be taught not to just pick any scriptures in the Bible in self defense of your wicked acts.

You are blessed
Sodiquinone:
Hypocrite righteousness89 and others will quickly say Jesus is the solution, I say read your bible and stop telling lies
Luke 19vs 27 : (Jesus said) those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and KILL them in front of me.'(same Jesus??)No christian will ever condemn this bcs its PARABLES

Now go attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"(1samuel 15vs 3)(pure genocide endorsed in the holy book)

we dont support the extremist killer but read ur Bible before you criticise.Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
Microwhy:

The more we have people like you with this kind of toxic notion, the more the world will continue to experience resistance and fight backs.
Go wash your pvssy asshole.
His name is Joshua Namuress aka blue lemon , a known beggar on nairaland. This is one of his alts so don't be surprised my brother. Someone who has nothing to lose in life talks foolishly like one looking for death.
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
etrange:

So you believe what Jesus, Abraham and Moses taught their followers but you don't believe in religion?
am a christian and i preach love not religion.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by shadeyinka(m): 11:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9025443/Terrorist-beheaded-French-teacher-buried-Chechnya.html
The body of the killer who decapitated teacher Samuel Paty, and was lauded as a 'lion of Islam' at his funeral, had been returned from France on Saturday.

Anzorov was shot dead by French police minutes after the beheading in the Paris suburbs on October 16.

Some 200 people attended the Muslim funeral in snowy conditions, said BAZA media which reported Anzorov had been buried 'with honours'.

Footage showed mourners chanting 'Allahu Akbar', meaning 'God is great', as they walked alongside the terrorist's coffin.

A street was unofficially named after the teenage terrorist, said reports.
Antichristian, for your attention o!
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 08, 2020
Flows001:
blood thirsty animals ... A "god" that allows humans fight to defend him is an idol. The world would have been more peaceful had Islam not come in, even all idol worshipers worldwide combined haven't killed as much as the bloody terrorists birthed and brainwashed by the religion of piss undecided

i don tire for that religion i swear. i always wonder weather they are actually born of a woman self... e tire me o. dis life no balance before and this....

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Judybash93(m): 12:15am On Dec 08, 2020
Try and you would thank me

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Comedian2019: 12:19am On Dec 08, 2020
raystar96:
Religion has always been man's greatest enemy ..
Be specific. Terrorist religion has been a problem to the whole world.
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by AmDayo: 12:28am On Dec 08, 2020
Sodiquinone:

Your sense is under your slippers.
without further ado, how many Christians can you name that kill in the name of "Jesus asked me to kill". In Love I obliged.
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by etrange: 12:40am On Dec 08, 2020
timebomb02:

am a christian and i preach love not religion.

Lol... ok.
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by mrkings84(m): 12:41am On Dec 08, 2020
officialsaw01:
Four FTC in a row within a day!!!

How I wish they are paying in dollars.
Anyway, Congrats, You are now a millionaire in naira....
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Emyres: 12:49am On Dec 08, 2020
Microwhy:

You can try same here in Nigeria.
Just get paper and pencil draw a cartoon depicting Muslim prophet, let see what will happen next. Shebi you said you don't know.

See them. Terrorists. Islam is a curse on this world.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Emyres: 12:51am On Dec 08, 2020
ledaman:
So the believed of others is to belittle another religion I guess you need clinical examination!

Terrorist. You people should be locked up.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by mrkings84(m): 12:55am On Dec 08, 2020
In EMA's Voice

You carry me, when some carry their gods
You feed me Lord, when some feeds their gods
You fight for me, when some fight for their gods
Jesus, You no dey use me play o.....

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by efficiencie(m): 1:19am On Dec 08, 2020
Sodiquinone:

Epic folly. So the violence in the Bible justifies all kinds of violence, right? Okay so we should be happy with Boko Haram, slaughtering dozens of farmers. Since the Quran and Bible justifies violence lets go about killing each other right? Never have I witnessed stupidity on an epic scale.
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by SIRTee15: 1:21am On Dec 08, 2020
Microwhy:

You talk western civilization like as if we don't know what is going on in the world.
What is civilization if you can knee on somebody's neck till he die.(George)
What is civilization if you can't tolerate me just because of my skin color.
Western civilization,is a case of master and slave.
Stop being brainwash,,.

Western civilisation is hypocritical...I agree.
But this una own civilisation, I just don't know what to call it.
How can u go about killing people just because of a cartoon picture. Do u guys sincerely think going violent anytime u are offended will make people listen to u.
Besides what's the big deal about Mohammed's picture. There are historical depiction of Mohammed in ancient drawings n literature.
My conclusion is that modern day ardents of Islam are increasingly becoming intolerant n violent in nature.
That's why no nonsense countries like China will continue to be brutal to Muslims within its territory.

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by efficiencie(m): 1:22am On Dec 08, 2020
raystar96:
Religion has always been man's greatest enemy ..

Religion is just a tool...man will always find another tool if you eradicate religion. Mao Tse Tung, Vladmir Lenin, Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini all rejected religion but they are all mass murderers who killed millions of women, children etc...
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 08, 2020
Praxis758:

I still don't understand the rational or logic behind their reciprocating action whenever Mohammed is spoken against.

She we say the man hypnotised them?

The Bible and Qur'an preach the same thing,not until you get to the story of Abraham. That was where the whole narrative changed.

Abraham sent his maid away,with their son.
Along the journey,the little boy got thirsty and the mother had to pray for a miracle.
Something happened next,I can't really type but,I think you should read it up.

You would get to know better why violence is their calling.

Perhaps someone is using Muhammed to cash out big time,thereby changing the narrative of what was meant to be.
OR you've all been lying to yourselves all this while.
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:46am On Dec 08, 2020
And the authorities were watching while a street was named after a murderer

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Simao88(m): 1:50am On Dec 08, 2020
Sodiquinone:

You are one of them, right ?
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by delishpot: 2:05am On Dec 08, 2020
Tomorrow they will say the sins of o e person should not be used to judge the many....Is this Taquiyya?

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by TrippleEEE: 2:10am On Dec 08, 2020
Sodiquinone:

Dust your brain before you use it next time. And if you don't understand what parables are, ask questions. Lastly there's no where that Jesus advised his followers to kill and there are several places Christ advised his followers not to be violent. So shut up if you don't have anything sensible to say.

Mohammed on the other hand endorsed violence against Infidels. It's all over the Koran.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Osanoghodua1: 2:35am On Dec 08, 2020
Only a dead god needs defense. Why doesn't a dead God fights for himself? dead men tell no tales. Jesus loves you, accept him today.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by compton11(m): 2:36am On Dec 08, 2020
Emyres:
A group of terrorists that can't tolerate the believe of others. They should not be part of any sane society.
how come he doesn't insulted Jesus why prophet Muhammad?
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by compton11(m): 2:36am On Dec 08, 2020
Bodyodour:
I hate this Muslims so so much. I pray I don't have anything to do with them .
nigga,aint nobody want your love

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Barack Obama's Daughters, Sasha & Malia Enjoy An Afternoon Stroll / Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' / Vladimir Putin’s War Dogs Parachute Into Battle From 13,000ft ( Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.