Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] (7406 Views)

Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by ModsStopBanning: 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
Like WTF

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
Stupid post, you deserve a permanent ban

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by hashtagged(m): 10:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
Lol they are liabilities, relationships shouldn't exist just fvck them and Waka pass or give them Belle if you want a child. Relationships and marriage are for people who want to die young, that's what killed my uncle , a shame he was a nice guy

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by Vikkoh(m): 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:

You feel attacked and pained.
Ntorr!!

26 Likes

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by khingTony(m): 10:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
Just imagine

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
...Lol.
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by Fmghewzy(m): 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
I keep wondering where some Nairaland guys keep meeting the stupid girls they talk about.
Everyday bashing Nigerian girls like they don't have sisters or mothers.

One thing I know for sure is that,it is either the guys themselves are stupid hence that why they keep meeting stupid girls or they simply have bad luck.

In this same Nigeria I have meet ,I know and have sensible, intelligent girls as friends and siblings.

I hope common sense fall on some people on this forum.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by ModsStopBanning: 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:

You're hurt

Well, it's not my doing smiley

4 Likes

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by SenorFax(m): 11:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
Fmghewzy:
I keep wondering where some Nairaland guys keep meeting the stupid girls they talk about.

One thing I know for sure is that,it is either the guys themselves are stupid hence that why they keep meeting stupid girls or they simply have bad luck.

In this same Nigeria I have meet ,I know and have sensible, intelligent girls as friends and siblings.

You just spoke my mind.

I wonder where they meet the stupid girls really.

Funny enough, these guys thinks other guys are as stupid as they are. They really need to grow up. They have no idea what life is, not a single clue.

If wan catch them, Ask them to swear say dem no go get married, after dropping their normal rants
Dem go disappear like fart.

12 Likes

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by Newman20(m): 11:02pm On Dec 07, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by ModsStopBanning: 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2020
SenorFax:

You just spoke my mind.

I wonder where they meet the stupid girls really.

Funny enough, these guys thinks other guys are as stupid as they are. They really need to grow up

Aunty, as you can see that was a post on Nairaland, the lady was asked what can she offer asides sex and she listed those two things.

4 Likes

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by SenorFax(m): 11:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
ModsStopBanning:

Aunty, as you can see that was a post on Nairaland, the lady was asked what can she offer asides sex and she listed those two things.
Madam, no be the first post about boy's rants I go see be this.

2 Likes

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by zedegit: 2:05am On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:

No, he doesn't.

Many girls here have affirmed to it many times here and since the truth is bitter, you use your antagonism to hide it but it stares back at you.

5 Likes

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by WoundedLamb: 2:16am On Dec 08, 2020
Hhmm.... Do you boys ever get tired? Girls used to discuss men back then but it seems the reverse is the case now. You guys gather everyday here to profile Nigerian girls but would cry a river when foreigners profile Nigerians as criminals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by kambili999(f): 3:11am On Dec 08, 2020
Its unfortunate you meet the ones who can offer only sex.

Well, you already have a fixed mindset, you can keep that up.

lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by Antiochus(m): 4:56am On Dec 08, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Leave them let them bash. Most Nigerian girls don't worth it take it or leave it. If you are lucky to have one who is good thank your star. I am a practicing christian and what i have experienced from so called born again christian sisters has made me reach a conclusion that most Nigerian girls don't worth it. The poor economy and the corrupt society has turned them into worthless objects. There is nothing you can say that'll assuage or change the mind of these guys.

I'll never date or marry a Nigerian girl it's a covenant between me and my GOD.

9 Likes

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by Antiochus(m): 5:16am On Dec 08, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Hhmm.... Do you boys ever get tired? Girls used to discuss men back then but it seems the reverse is the case now. You guys gather everyday here to profile Nigerian girls but would cry a river when foreigners profile Nigerians as criminals.

No they won't get tired. They are waking up. I'm happy for these guys.

6 Likes

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by omobonike70223: 5:46am On Dec 08, 2020
Its unfortunate you meet the ones who can offer only sex.Well, you already have a fixed mindset, you can keep that up.

1 Like

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by TheMan3: 5:52am On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:
please kindly tell us, what do you have to offer in a relationship

2 Likes

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by femi4: 5:53am On Dec 08, 2020
You ve not met the rich ones, they ll support you financially

2 Likes

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by solidmyk(m): 5:56am On Dec 08, 2020
grin wahala
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by Starboytwo(m): 6:02am On Dec 08, 2020
Females don suffer for this nairaland, everyday una must collect grin kilode shocked shocked what you guys did to these niggahz... Damn.

2 Likes

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by ModsStopBanning: 6:32am On Dec 08, 2020
femi4:
You ve not met the rich ones, they ll support you financially
What percentage are rich 2%
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by khingTony(m): 6:41am On Dec 08, 2020
TheMan3:
please kindly tell us, what do you have to offer in a relationship
No Nigerian girl can be able to answer that question, they just beat around the bush and run along

4 Likes

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by sammy7410(m): 6:43am On Dec 08, 2020
U

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by DukeJoe17: 6:46am On Dec 08, 2020
[quote author=Zzor post=96838933]Stupid post, you deserve a permanent ban [/quote

I feel your pains body monger.
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by SenorFax(m): 6:51am On Dec 08, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Funny you just realized there are lots of pvzzy-ass boys on nairaland, dem plenty. Boys wey no get liver, fearful boys that cant go after who dey want again probably after a failed and childish relationship, they are so frustrated they gotta come here to rant.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by SenorFax(m): 6:54am On Dec 08, 2020
Antiochus:

Leave them let them bash. Most Nigerian girls don't worth it take it or leave it. If you are lucky to have one who is good thank your star. I am a practicing christian and what i have experienced from so called born again christian sisters has made me reach a conclusion that most Nigerian girls don't worth it. The poor economy and the corrupt society is has turned them into worthless objects. There is nothing you can say that'll assuage or change the mind of these guys.

I'll never date or marry a Nigerian girl it's a covenant between me and my GOD.
What you've experienced or what you read others experience. Probably a one sided story. Please

So na oyinbo girls better........ God, these boys are inexperienced, it smells all over you guys.

3 Likes

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by Antiochus(m): 6:57am On Dec 08, 2020
SenorFax:
So na oyinbo girls better........ God, these boys are inexperienced, it smells ask over you.

Na only Oyinbo be non-Nigerian girl abi? undecided
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by ModsStopBanning: 6:58am On Dec 08, 2020
SenorFax:

What you've experienced or what you read others experience. Probably a one sided story. Please

So na oyinbo girls better........ God, these boys are inexperienced, it smells all over you guys.

grin

Mrs Experience

grin
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by SenorFax(m): 6:59am On Dec 08, 2020
Antiochus:

Na only Oyinbo be non-Nigerian girl abi? undecided
Go African countries then, you will end up with the type of girls you are running from based on your mindset. Money no dey Naija but people still dey make am legit everyday, same as good girls. You boys don turn ladies finish.

1 Like

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by SenorFax(m): 7:00am On Dec 08, 2020
ModsStopBanning:

grin

Mrs Experience

grin
Madam, good morning ma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video: Is This Occultic Or Not? – Disguised Mad Man Captured Having S.ex With / But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please / Mention People That Worth Following On NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.