Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Weird Night For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Night For Me (1095 Views)

I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs / I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird Night For Me by 4ckz: 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
I can't explain my feelings right now, but if you have enough patience and read, you might just understand why.

I am a guy (still struggling though) and just started dating this lady, let's call her Linda.

I started dating Linda last month after I broke up with my former girl friend. She was a friend then, but I never touched her till I broke up.

So here is Linda's family, she's the first child 21, 2 other siblings (all male), dad deceased, mum will be 38 Jan next year.
I have never really been in the same page with her mum, even when we were just friends, she's been pushing Linda into a LovePeddler life, wants her to be always rolling with rich guys, I have always been someone to tell Linda to focus on developing herself rather than depending on men, I think that's why she hates me. She doesn't know I have started dating Linda, although she's curious, but Linda wants it hidden to keep peace.

So here's the thing, I lodeged into a hotel with Linda today after I secured a hard business deal, I needed someone to celebrate with. We've been here since afternoon, so around 9pm, I left her in the room for the bar to go drink at the bar, she was sleeping, then the most unlikeliest thing happened. I saw her mum, with a guy around my age, or atleast maybe 2-3yrs older than I am, I didn't notice on time, I was pressing my phone till they took the table beside me.

When I noticed, I felt a mixture of shy, weird and I just wished I never used that hotel, I greeted her in an attempt to feel at ease, and she responded well unlike her. The guy asked if we knew, she said yes, he got confy and bought me drinks, they soon left the bar.

I was unable to drink more, and just carried the extra bottles to my room, on my way I saw two people kissing, it was them, I hid and waited till they entered the room after mine, then I entered the room before their's.

After, Linda woke up, and she's joking that the LovePeddler in the next room is too loud, I feel a large load in my stomach. It's not like I never suspected her mum was a LovePeddler, she dressed too provocative for her age, my friend have seen her hustling at a bar twice and told me, she's kinda hotter than Linda (sexually), although Linda's more beautiful. Then her obsession with rich guys. I guess, I have always known, but never really wanted to be sure, but here I am next to a room in which she's moaning.

Why does life mess with us this way?

I've decided to keep Linda indoors till 12 noon tomorrow, I don't want any more clashes. I am sure Linda knows her mama is a LovePeddler and that's why she's trying everything to put Linda through on the trade.

I will keep pretending I don't know, but this is the last straw for me, I will either brake up with Linda after this or ghost her.

P.S : As far as I can tell, Linda is kind, although we've only dated for a month, her only fault is that she's too demanding.

P.S2 : Guys make sure you marry a gainfully employed lady, or atleast try and start something for your wife after marriage, so incase anything happens to you tomorrow, your wife can bear the financial burden of your home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Night For Me by cristy149: 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
this your story sweet... e get part 2 mae you post abeg.
Re: Weird Night For Me by 4ckz: 11:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
cristy149:
this your story sweet... e get part 2 mae you post abeg.

It's not sweet to me bro

1 Like

Re: Weird Night For Me by Mandela27: 11:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
Is this a true life story ?
Re: Weird Night For Me by 4ckz: 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mandela27:

Happening as we speak
Re: Weird Night For Me by shantti(m): 1:53am On Dec 08, 2020
nollywood, too predictive.
Re: Weird Night For Me by helinues: 6:00am On Dec 08, 2020
The brain is wonderful, it works perfectly since birth and stop working when....

.......You fall in love. And now become classic mumu
Re: Weird Night For Me by slan87(m): 6:23am On Dec 08, 2020
Tell her about what happened even if you decide to break up with her, probably she might have more reason to hustle or build up herself in life than going after rich guys.

1 Like

Re: Weird Night For Me by planetx13: 6:24am On Dec 08, 2020
Okay
Re: Weird Night For Me by Worldwise(m): 6:33am On Dec 08, 2020
Mum is 38 daughter is 17, do the mathematics... 21! E don tey no be today. There is an adage in my dialect... omo buruku se fe, ana buruku mba! A bad child is good for wife, but a bad in-laws is totally not acceptable.

I will rather advice you go back to been friends and observe so that you wont have a biased decision.

Selah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Night For Me by meraola29080: 6:42am On Dec 08, 2020
Re: Weird Night For Me by hashtagged(m): 8:12am On Dec 08, 2020
Guy run for your life if the mama is a wh0re the daughter has a good chance of being one
Re: Weird Night For Me by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 08, 2020
Is Dis A Kind Of A Novel Or What?
Re: Weird Night For Me by 4ckz: 9:50am On Dec 08, 2020
Update, just left there now. She was disturbing that she wants to go home early, so I could only delay her till 9am.

We both have left, I have decided to ghost her and her family, this might probably be the last she sees me.

I'm not mentally equipped to handle this kind of thing

Their family, their problem!

2 Likes

Re: Weird Night For Me by 4ckz: 9:51am On Dec 08, 2020
meraola29080:

Believe it or not, it actually happened
Re: Weird Night For Me by Jodha(f): 10:57am On Dec 08, 2020
Yhu want to break up with the poor girl because of her mother...?
Re: Weird Night For Me by 4ckz: 11:07am On Dec 08, 2020
Jodha:
Yhu want to break up with the poor girl because of her mother...?

Exactly
Re: Weird Night For Me by Frenzy01(m): 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
Bros if I should advise you, you need to walk away from that relationship right away. You also made mention of her been too demanding, that is the first sign of a LovePeddler

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Night For Me by Whois(m): 10:16am On Dec 12, 2020
Bros what ever you do, beware you can't come in between a mother and her daughter and vice versa. Las Las na you go lose oh

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why I've Decided Not To Marry / What'll Be The Fate Of African Countries In Ww3? / Na Depressed People Full Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.