Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:25 AM

What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? (28210 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord Or Lady Has Ever Given To You As A Tenant / Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord / What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by JesusJesus: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nn
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by saint960(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
As we never rent house, may we just de observe

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by FOREX4free(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
None
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by Tonyclems(m): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
My landlord said we should not use a generator set in his house, and anybody hu uses gas cylinder will pack. Though that was then, we frustrated his life till he gave up.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by webmaster99(m): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
Be strong enough to let go and be wise enough to wait for what you deserve.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by BlackfireX: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
A landlord in Ibadan , Eleyele area told the tenants not to hit hammer on the nail in his house grin

I told my guy, .....voooom

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by mummymozidat(m): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
My land lady said I should not install AC... that AC’s Dey spoil house ..how?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by Flynnthekidd(m): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
I've seen houses that the landlord doesn't allow the tenants use Generator but he uses one.

There's another one that forbids Gas cooker...baba said "I no dey allow gas cooker for my house ooooo..I no want make my house catch fire...na the last thing wey I get for Lagos be this oooo eshanu me ooooo"

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by officialteemi(m): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
format9798:
Dey sey make we no dey pound yam for the house. i sey sho.

my Guy mama,don giv tenant Notice Because Him dy pound Pepper for night.
The tenant is a banker,the only time He Can cook is Late hours..mumu landlady
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by dalass(f): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
format9798:
Dey sey make we no dey pound yam for the house. i sey sho.

grin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by writetopoker2: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
Directly opposite my house the landlord wrote on the gate no wear of mini skirt or supergheti top in or out of his compound.

Boldly written and he meant every word there.

Secondly, before I got my current place there was a landlord I checked his compound, he told me that I am not allowed the have visitors, especially no one is allowed to sleep over in my place.

Omor, I gass to run for my dear life
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by Gofwane(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

He says no too much friends
Same here. Plus only one girlfriend is allowed.

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by webmaster99(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
BlackfireX:
A landlord in Ibadan , Eleyele area told the tenants not to hit hammer on the nail in his house grin

I told my guy, .....voooom

which kind of landlord is that?

lol
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by victorjoe(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
My landlord that year for Port say him no want make students de drink for him house, say him no want make we carry females come sleep for him house and so many other rules.

Throughout my stay, we de drunk go bed almost every night including the landlord. As in we de drink together. Woman matter nko, nobody carry small girls pass the landlord.

It was mad fun.

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by Brotherbaby(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
Landlord told me " off your generator once it's 11pm" and I bought a bigger Gen that I always on until 6am. Some people are terrible
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by dennisworld1(m): 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Landlady told me not to bring any woman to the house as she has beautiful daughters around that one can pick from. I was like, unto wetin nah!!!
tongue u are very lucky oo...
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by heniford2: 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
lekki1444:
i dont want to see you butt nekkid strolling around my compound
you be ladygrin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by lekki1444: 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
heniford2:
you be ladygrin
my brother, i be guy ooo . help me reason the matter undecided grin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by paix(m): 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
Winneygirl:
The gate locks at 6pm.
That early?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by ipobarethieves: 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
angry Stop blaming landlord/lady over house rules.Why accept/pack into their house when u knw dat u are a certified lunatic sad angry? U'll not pay Ur psp bill, sweep, pay security levy and expect the landlord to smile at u abi
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by wuta(m): 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
Hello nairalanders please I need help on how to get my order from aliexpress after waiting for a long time after the proposed delivery date has expired
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by ipobarethieves: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
angry If u can't accept the rules,go elsewhere to government free house/where landlord dnt live.U can do anyhow u like.When u live in Rome,U behave like the Romans sad

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by heniford2: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
i should take my eyes off his daughter, no smoking, no coming back late , i should always off my gen once is 11pm, i should never bring more than 2 friends to stay with me, no playing music loud, etc
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by heniford2: 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
lekki1444:
my brother, i be guy ooo . help me reason the matter undecided grin
ahh why him go say that kind thing naw him na gay
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by Gavel(m): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
One of my friends in once lived in a house where at Rumualogu, PH and one of the rules was that he must not have sex on the floor or let his legs touch the floor while doing it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by lekki1444: 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
heniford2:
ahh why him go say that kind thing naw him na gay
hmmm grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by olufolarin2222: 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
madridsta007:

I should date her daughter if I was going to have an extension on my rent. undecided
for real?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by Emmyj2g: 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
I have always lived with landlord. Me don't have them time i do what ever i like but in a respectful way. Funny enough i lived with landladies one allowed her daughter to run things with me. Mehhnnn i miss that house sha!!!
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by Wannabenz: 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
After paying the rent to his wife. The man asked if I was married,I said No...na so the man transferred the money back saying na married people he want for his house

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by blinking001(m): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
I was banned from using the lobby because of his daughters. Those wicked Jezebels.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by crookes(m): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
Say woman no fit visit me and coincidentally all other tenants are also guys.... But I always flog his daughter as she sneaks to sleep at my place every night.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People Run While A Building Collapses (video) / Building Collapses In Magodo, 4 Killed / 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.