Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? (28261 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord Or Lady Has Ever Given To You As A Tenant / Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord / What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by arsenic33(m): 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
JaneYave:
I don't give them that audacity. What the hell ? I don't pay you hard earned cash to make rules for me. I can't even live with them cos l mey not have time to pay homage.

Pls if you understand this lemme know

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by toffyz(m): 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
pocohantas:
Didn’t we go over this a week ago or something very similar.

I tire ooo Sis...The mod should have checked that before reaching the front page
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by heniford2: 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
lekki1444:
hmmm grin grin cheesy cheesy
you self body just dey sweet u like sugar cane grin cheesy you dey whatsapp make we connect
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by geokay777(m): 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
No monthly tenant meeting or any form of cordiality btwn 2 tenants
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by Buziness101: 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
He says no too much friends...I was like what da fuckkkkkkkkkk is this one saying
Imagine telling a real niggarr not to allow his real niggarrrrs into his house

I just laughed and pay his rent.....make him allow me enter the house first....
Na when I enter the house he nor fit talk again

Weed and bottles dey blaze everywhere for the house with my real niggarrrrs

I LOVE THIS GUY grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by toffyz(m): 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
arsenic33:

i don't pay you hard earned cash to make rules for me

I can relate bro grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by CrazyCrane: 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
First landlord "no male friends are allowed"
Second landlady " no washing of clothes inside your bathroom"
Third landlord was the worst
No friends allowed except my partner
And if he must sleep over I must inform him (the landlord)
Gate closed by 8pm.
On no circumstances should I bring a pet to his house.
If I won't come home, I must inform him (the landlord)
My music set shouldn't exceed volume 15.
On no circumstances should I use the pool without his permission or any other facilities.

Omo this is caging o undecided
I no do. (Told him blank)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by Seyzcham91(m): 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
grin
Nicoddemus:
To avoid the suck away getting full in time that I must shit once in a day sad
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by lekki1444: 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
heniford2:
you self body just dey sweet u like sugar cane grin cheesy you dey whatsapp make we connect
hehe my brother as in ehn. I dey wassap send me your email I go send my number. grin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
dennisworld1:
tongue u are very lucky oo...
Brother I run fast from that place, the landlady was bad ass mama
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by heniford2: 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
lekki1444:
hehe my brother as in ehn. I dey wassap send me your email I go send my number. grin
muchennamichael@gmail.com sabi u no go hack am well nothing dey dia nawgrin or kukuma whatsup me at 08126095698
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by lekki1444: 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
heniford2:
muchennamichael@gmail.com sabi u no go hack am well nothing dey did nowgrin
my brother me i no sabi hack anything ooo. i dey try stay above the law in all my doings as be say man dey fear karma grin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
Landlady looked at me, sighed and said "I have 5 daughters & their father does not joke with them" she shook her head and murmured to herself in yoruba "hope it's not problem I want to cause for myself like this"

Eldest daughter came downstairs, checked me out, then began to form activity.

Got the crib, on the 5th day, got the eldest. Number 2 turned up... Well what can I say? I'm all for equal opportunities

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by eddybongo101: 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
[quote author=Gavel post=96928589]One of my friends in once lived in a house where at Rumualogu, PH and one of the rules was that he must not have sex on the floor or let his legs touch the floor while doing it.[/quote

D landlord nah Ndele man ??
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by Jesslove(f): 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Don't bring visitors that poo too much
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by Oxtertee(m): 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
format9798:
Dey sey make we no dey pound yam for the house. i sey sho.

I was told same, not to pound in the kitchen or use grinding stone....i was like wtf. Thou I am not a fan of Pounded yam neither do I use or have grinding stone.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by JaneYave(f): 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
arsenic33:

Simply put, there is a way you carry on with your life that even Landlord celebrates seeing you let alone make rule for you. It is when they can always see you that they behave anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by lomprico(m): 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
I dont rent houses that the owner lives in.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by EbonyCy(f): 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
Mine likes shutting his tenants up...u dare have no opinion...Imagine paying our october bill and for wateva reason he didn't pay it or he paid & didn't paste it on the gate.NEPA came & cut light this man asked us to pay reconnection fee,the stupid ones claiming good tenants dat don't no dia right has paid but me tell am say I no go pay cos i paid my bills before NEPA come cut d light..He is insisting I must pay or he go cut my light off...Pls is he right cos I'm bent on not paying that

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by heniford2: 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
lekki1444:
my brother me i no sabi hack anything ooo. i dey try stay above the law in all my doings as be say man dey fear karma grin
sabi you see the number i drop dia too oyah whatsup me make we connect
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by heniford2: 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
EbonyCy:
Mine likes shutting his tenants up...u dare have no opinion...Imagine paying our october bill and for wateva reason he didn't pay it or he paid & didn't paste it on the gate.NEPA came & cut light this man asked us to pay reconnection fee,the stupid ones claiming good tenants dat don't no dia right has paid but me tell am say I no go pay cos i paid my bills before NEPA come cut d light..He is insisting I must pay or he go cut my light off...Pls is he right cos I'm bent on not paying that
house him house no pay naw him go commot your own light nobi najia we dey
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by wizzywise(m): 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
I was told that I'm not allowed to have more than one girlfriend

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by lekki1444: 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
heniford2:
sabi you see the number i drop dia too oyah whatsup me make we connect
i see am bro. relax small. i dey multitask right now as i dey drive grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by pocohantas(f): 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
writetopoker2:
Directly opposite my house the landlord wrote on the gate no wear of mini skirt or supergheti top in or out of his compound.

Boldly written and he meant every word there.

He can ban supergheti top, but that mini-skirt. Who does that? angry angry

wizzywise:
I was told that I'm not allowed to have more than one girlfriend

Teaching you some morals.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by martius101(m): 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
i should not smoke ugbo
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by heniford2: 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
lekki1444:
i see am bro. relax small. i dey multitask right now as i dey drive grin
you be taxi drivergrin too
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by Kenneygirl(f): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
I'll let you know when I finish saving and finally rent an apartment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by Neoteny(m): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
JaneYave:
I don't give them that audacity. What the hell ? I don't pay you hard earned cash to make rules for me. I can't even live with them cos l mey not have time to pay homage.

YOU don't give THEM the audacity?

Because you own the property, right?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by annyberry: 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
No wearing of trousers.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by lekki1444: 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
heniford2:
you be taxi drivergrin too
Bros taxi driver keee ? for this nigerian traffic ? me i no get tht kind patience ooo. i be real lagos hustler my G. i dey on these streets trying to make that bread lol
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by Hardgun: 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
Enter my room without knocking i ask him why he said he his the owner of his house I nearly beat him that day

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by Neoteny(m): 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
He says no too much friends...I was like what da fuckkkkkkkkkk is this one saying
Imagine telling a real niggarr not to allow his real niggarrrrs into his house
I just laughed and pay his rent.....make him allow me enter the house first....
Na when I enter the house he nor fit talk again

Weed and bottles dey blaze everywhere for the house with my real niggarrrrs

This looks like a kidnappers den.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

16 Rooms Self Contain Hostel / 3 Critical Things When Looking For An Apartment In Lagos / 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.