Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,137 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Share Your Experience About Any Tom & Jerry Relationship You Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience About Any Tom & Jerry Relationship You Know (1247 Views)

Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating / Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex / Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

Share Your Experience About Any Tom & Jerry Relationship You Know by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 08, 2020
Tom & Jerry relationship could be referred to as a friendship or a romantic r/shp in which one keeps fighting the other but still can't live without that person.
I am currently entangled in one now. Don't get me wrong. I am not the one in such r/shp. My colleague and his fiancée are just too stubborn to calm whenever they have dispute & go physical. Their wedding, which is supposed to hold this Dec. 19, had already been postponed till further notice, all because of this regular fight.
They had another argument tonight which led to physical assaults. I don't know what would have become of the two if there was no one to separate them. Thank God I was able to avoid getting hit by a turning stick even though I couldn't help receiving some light blows & slaps grin. The most painful of all is leaving my room to get bitten by some angry mosquitoes in the living room. It is late now and the guy had just left for his friends' house; to spend the night. And I was still the one rubbing balm on the swollen part of the lady's head. The funny part is that, in few days, they would be back to lovey-dovey mood. I don't have a sound sleep anytime they start their trouble in the night. The fear of one injuring or killing the other by mistake wouldn't let me sleep early, being the only one with them in the flat. The two options I am left with is either I leave the apartment for them or I find a way to inform the company to stop the lady from staying with us in the house; all to avoid evil happening. The company pays for the accomodation. And this guy is a senior colleague, if not, I would have put it straight to him. I'm just confused.
Share your experience if you ever had one. And if you are in such a r/shp, I would advise you either quit or allow peace to reign. I am only saying this because I don't know you; as I have always been so careful here. It's not advisable coming between any partners in such a relationship. Shalom!
Re: Share Your Experience About Any Tom & Jerry Relationship You Know by Nazgul: 12:58am On Dec 08, 2020
Well, I've never experienced such. But for that you friend and his girl, the best advice you can give them is to go their separate ways. I believe it would be quite easy cos they've already called off the wedding.

Toxic relationships affect ones mental state of mind, and can turn you into a murderer over night. The best thing to do is to walk away from it while you can.

Re: Share Your Experience About Any Tom & Jerry Relationship You Know by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 08, 2020
Nazgul:
Well, I've never experienced such. But for that you friend and his girl, the best advice you can give them is to go their separate ways. I believe it would be quite easy cos they've already called off the wedding.

Toxic relationships affect ones mental state of mind, and can turn you into a murderer over night. The best thing to do is to walk away from it while you can.
Thanks,,,, but @bolded, that won't come from me,,, lol
And there are many things they condone which I can't even overlook in a r/shp. To be sincere, they both cheat on the other occasionally. During disputes like this, each of them would go chill with his/her Bleep boys & side chicks. The wedding was cancelled because of a dispute over the girl's sugar daddy. I dey see things cool

Re: Share Your Experience About Any Tom & Jerry Relationship You Know by BaddieFreak(f): 1:26am On Dec 08, 2020
My Step dad and my mom. cry

Re: Share Your Experience About Any Tom & Jerry Relationship You Know by Nazgul: 1:29am On Dec 08, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Thanks,,,, but @bolded, that won't come from me,,, lol
And there many things they condone which I can't even overlook in a r/shp. To be sincere, they both cheat on the other occasionally. During disputes like this, each of them would go chill with his/her Bleep boys & side chicks. The wedding was cancelled because of a dispute over the girl's sugar daddy. I dey see things cool
I think you're right...it's their business and as such shouldn't concern you. If they're so blind to see that their union can't work then they should be ready for whatever the future has in store for them.

Re: Share Your Experience About Any Tom & Jerry Relationship You Know by thatsleepboy1: 2:08am On Dec 08, 2020
Nazgul:

Toxic as in how? Na that kind love dey sweet pass. Just watch even the man will nearly commit suicide if she dumps him and vv. We wey dey for street know say na this kind love dey sweet pass and most times, no put mouth for their matter cos them no go kill each other. Na the rich and wealthy ones no sabi say violent relationship and marriage sweet pass cos them no sabi handle am when na grammer them go dey blow upandan. Abeg come area come see right and the next minute na Bleep and strolling for street.

Re: Share Your Experience About Any Tom & Jerry Relationship You Know by Nazgul: 2:10am On Dec 08, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

Toxic as in how? Na that kind love dey sweet pass. Just watch even the man will nearly commit suicide if she dumps him and vv. We wey dey for street know say na this kind love dey sweet pass and most times, no put mouth for their matter cos them no go kill each other. Na the rich and wealthy ones no sabi say violent relationship and marriage sweet pass cos them no sabi handle am when na grammer them go dey blow upandan. Abeg come area come see right and the next minute na Bleep and strolling for street.
Hmmm... whatever rocks their boat

Re: Share Your Experience About Any Tom & Jerry Relationship You Know by Bellotelli: 7:07am On Dec 08, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Tom & Jerry relationship could be referred to as a friendship or a romantic r/shp in which one keeps fighting the other but still can't live without that person.
I am currently entangled in one now. Don't get me wrong. I am not the one in such r/shp. My colleague and his fiancée are just too stubborn to calm whenever they have dispute & go physical. Their wedding, which is supposed to hold this Dec. 19, had already been postponed till further notice, all because of this regular fight.
They had another argument tonight which led to physical assaults. I don't know what would have become of the two if there was no one to separate them. Thank God I was able to avoid getting hit by a turning stick even though I couldn't help receiving some light blows & slaps grin. The most painful of all is leaving my room to get bitten by some angry mosquitoes in the living room. It is late now and the guy had just left for his friends' house; to spend the night. And I was still the one rubbing balm on the swollen part of the lady's head. The funny part is that, in few days, they would be back to lovey-dovey mood. I don't have a sound sleep anytime they start their trouble in the night. The fear of one injuring or killing the other by mistake wouldn't let me sleep early, being the only one with them in the flat. The two options I am left with is either I leave the apartment for them or I find a way to inform the company to stop the lady from staying with us in the house; all to avoid evil happening. The company pays for the accomodation. And this guy is a senior colleague, if not, I would have put it straight to him. I'm just confused.
Share your experience if you ever had one. And if you are in such a r/shp, I would advise you either quit or allow peace to reign. I am only saying this because I don't know you; as I have always been so careful here. It's not advisable coming between any partners in such a relationship. Shalom!
Bro, I've been there and it's an experience I don't wish to have again. I used to celebrate any day we didn't quarrel. At a point I was convinced that my woman had either spiritual or psychological problem that prevents her from reasoning. Iam glad I had to end it...but not without a price.

Re: Share Your Experience About Any Tom & Jerry Relationship You Know by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
Bellotelli:

Bro, I've been there and it's an experience I don't wish to have again. I used to celebrate any day we didn't quarrel. At a point I was convinced that my woman had either spiritual or psychological problem that prevents her from reasoning. Iam glad I had to end it...but not without a price.
The bolded must be deep angry

Anyways, accept my congrats on your freedom smiley
Re: Share Your Experience About Any Tom & Jerry Relationship You Know by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
BaddieFreak:
My Step dad and my mom. cry
Eeyah,,, it'd be a situation you couldn't help.
Re: Share Your Experience About Any Tom & Jerry Relationship You Know by SILENTandSMART2: 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
ode nobe only tom and jerry relationship,

what of rajii and sanko relationship ? grin

eleribuu man, you didn't ask about muniru and ambali relationship grin

eleribuu OP never get sense grin

hahahaha grin

Re: Share Your Experience About Any Tom & Jerry Relationship You Know by BaddieFreak(f): 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Eeyah,,, it'd be a situation you couldn't help.

Yes

Re: Share Your Experience About Any Tom & Jerry Relationship You Know by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
make something no go sup while trying to console the lady oo

Re: Share Your Experience About Any Tom & Jerry Relationship You Know by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
PopSmoke:
I am not that bad ooo
Re: Share Your Experience About Any Tom & Jerry Relationship You Know by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
SimplyFacts:
I am not that bad ooo
naso e dey take start lol

Re: Share Your Experience About Any Tom & Jerry Relationship You Know by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
The lady is right here begging him.
Eyez don clear grin

Farano,,,
Rockstation,,,
Mynd44,,,
Lalasticlala,,,, you can share yours too

Re: Share Your Experience About Any Tom & Jerry Relationship You Know by Wyry: 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.

Re: Share Your Experience About Any Tom & Jerry Relationship You Know by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.
Not all though

Auntie Oizee is a good example.
Re: Share Your Experience About Any Tom & Jerry Relationship You Know by SavageResponse(m): 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
PopSmoke:

Re: Share Your Experience About Any Tom & Jerry Relationship You Know by paulolee(m): 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2020
my last relationship

Re: Share Your Experience About Any Tom & Jerry Relationship You Know by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
paulolee:
my last relationship
Lemme say congrats
Wishing you the best!

The lady in question finally left with all her belongings on Sunday. It was all-night fight this time around. I returned from church to see emptiness. Almost all kitchen utensils gone. I learned she brought them all & even left with mine. Lo & behold, another lady brought in more kitchen utensils yesterday. This one is only trying,, she's definitely not gonna stay coz the Tom's heart is already stolen by the Jerry grin

Re: Share Your Experience About Any Tom & Jerry Relationship You Know by SavageBoy: 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Lemme say congrats
Wishing you the best!

The lady in question finally left with all her belongings on Sunday. It was all-night fight this time around. I returned from church to see emptiness. Almost all kitchen utensils gone. I learned she brought them all & even left with mine. Lo & behold, another lady brought in more kitchen utensils yesterday. This one is only trying,, she's definitely not gonna stay coz the Tom's heart is already stolen by the Jerry grin

Mad ohgrin

Re: Share Your Experience About Any Tom & Jerry Relationship You Know by JovialJune(f): 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
It's also called a toxic relationship

I know of someone in a relationship like that, although they don't go physical, but they always have issues

She said they met here, he's a doctor, still in school(second degree) so he isn't ready to marry, and she's ready o, but he refused to leave her alone, they both cannot stay a day without having one issues or the other, to the extent that it affected his studies, so she blocked him, months later guyman looked for a way to contact her, they are back together again, isuues start, exchanging words without insults but saying terrible things to each other, she said he loves sex too much and can't stay for long without it, she is not a sex person, they will separate for months because of that, then come back again

Recently she took in for him and miscarried, she say she's not doing again, in fact, I don't tire to dey settle their matter honestly.

Re: Share Your Experience About Any Tom & Jerry Relationship You Know by Jodha(f): 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
I'm in that kind of friendship not relationship ... anytime we see each other.... we'll quarrel like never before....and a third party must not involve his/herself if not that person go hear am....

We'll settle ourselves....and still repeat the cycle... he's annoying but I don't joke with him at all....he says I'm stubborn...but nobody tries me when he's around.....

Many people think we're siblings....I see him as my elder bro...

Re: Share Your Experience About Any Tom & Jerry Relationship You Know by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
SavageBoy:

Mad ohgrin
The matter get as e be oo
Re: Share Your Experience About Any Tom & Jerry Relationship You Know by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jodha:
I'm in that kind of friendship not relationship ... anytime we see each other.... we'll quarrel like never before....and a third party must not involve his/herself if not that person go hear am....

We'll settle ourselves....and still repeat the cycle... he's annoying but I don't joke with him at all....he says I'm stubborn...but nobody tries me when he's around.....

Many people think we're siblings....I see him as my elder bro...

Lol,,,, this reminds me of one girl-boy friendship back in school. The guy was a cadet. As much as the two fight, dem no even born the girl's bf well to maltreat the girl,,, not to talk of other persons. The guy could die for the lady anytime anyday & the lady would do the same. And when they have disputes, they spread their dirty clothes outside; their partners aren't safe either.

They secretly run things though wink. The lady & I stayed at the same hostel, so I saw things that mouth couldn't utter; I no wan cadet group wahala grin. Most of the cadets are 2 in 1,,,,,,,,,, cadet-cultist tongue
Re: Share Your Experience About Any Tom & Jerry Relationship You Know by Jodha(f): 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
SimplyFacts:

Lol,,,, this reminds me of one girl-boy friendship back in school. The guy was a cadet. As much as the two fight, dem no even born the girl's bf well to maltreat the girl,,, not to talk of other persons. The guy could die for the lady anytime anyday & the lady would do the same. And when they have disputes, they spread their dirty clothes outside; their partners aren't safe either.

They secretly run things though wink. The lady & I stayed at the same hostel, so I saw things that mouth couldn't utter; I no wan cadet group wahala grin. Most of the cadets are 2 in 1,,,,,,,,,, cadet-cultist tongue

Lool...biko I no dey run things with my friend o... it's strictly platonic...

Re: Share Your Experience About Any Tom & Jerry Relationship You Know by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2020

Re: Share Your Experience About Any Tom & Jerry Relationship You Know by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jodha:

Lool...biko I no dey run things with my friend o... it's strictly platonic...

What Is Your Favorite Non Physical Quality / My Shocking Experience With A Nigeria Bank's ATM / “this Real Or Fake” – Meet The Woman With The Largest B00bs In The World (VIDEO)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69