Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Latesthousedesign- 20 Bedroom Duplex & Others - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Latesthousedesign- 20 Bedroom Duplex & Others (582 Views)

Newly Built 20 Bedroom Hostel / Building 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Urgent Sale: A Brand New 5 Bedroom Duplex With 2 Rooms BQ At Chevron Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latesthousedesign- 20 Bedroom Duplex & Others by Daudaxp11: 1:11am On Dec 08, 2020
The journey to build your home need not to be out of reach
Your dream HOME is achievable even in the midst of these problems and Challenges...Either you Talk to an Architect in your area Or reach out to an Architect, Engr& QS.....WhatsApp- 08169536004

Family house 20 bedroom duplex

Re: Latesthousedesign- 20 Bedroom Duplex & Others by Daudaxp11: 1:22am On Dec 08, 2020
Don't be distracted by the headlines. On the news these days, all one hears, sees or face is? one bad news or the other. If it is not Covid 19 Pandemic, it is AGF office gutted by fire. If it is not Protest. It is the nation committing genocide, where individuals violates civil rights & hijacked billions, palliatives meant for you and me.

But i tell you one thing, The same water that softens the potatoe hardens the egg. Don't let this buzz pull your attention away from the serious business of building your life.

Be Addicted to your Passion not this distractions & concentrate on building your dream life. It is achievable even in the midst of these problems and Challenges. YOU ARE JUST UNSTOPPABLE.

FiveBedroomDuplex

Re: Latesthousedesign- 20 Bedroom Duplex & Others by Daudaxp11: 1:24am On Dec 08, 2020
The four elevations

Re: Latesthousedesign- 20 Bedroom Duplex & Others by Daudaxp11: 1:32am On Dec 08, 2020
You have worked for a good number of years. You have put in the work, paid your dues. Now your years of hard work is paying off, success is the evident around you.

Even your haters cannot deny it. You are doing quite well for yourself. You have even bought that car of your dream, married the wife of your youth, living in the highbrow area of the city.

But it's time to build that dream home of yours. You can't continue feeding landlords from your hard-earned Naira. So, Just start small with what you have or what you can reasonably save and before you know it, you are already in your own dream home.
# FiveBedroomDuplex#

Re: Latesthousedesign- 20 Bedroom Duplex & Others by Daudaxp11: 1:41am On Dec 08, 2020
AS SIMPLE AS A.B.C
It has been said that the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
The journey to build your home need not to be out of reach.
It is something that several people have successfully started and completed.
Thankfully, it's not a rocket science.

You can learn the rudiments and by taking simple steps reach the goal in few months or year depending on your economic circumstances and commitment.
Honestly and frankly speaking, it could be simple as A.B.C

ThreeBedroomDuplex

Re: Latesthousedesign- 20 Bedroom Duplex & Others by Daudaxp11: 1:46am On Dec 08, 2020
*ACTUALIZE YOUR #DreamHome*
Yes, Shelter is one of the basic necessities of man, just like clothe and food. But it also happen to be one of the most difficult things for a man to achieve in life. Not because he cannot, but because most times he lack information on how to go about it and confused.
But Frankly, the journey to actualize your own dream home is not out of reach. It could be as easy as A.B.C if only you know how.

FourBedroomBungalow

Re: Latesthousedesign- 20 Bedroom Duplex & Others by Daudaxp11: 1:52am On Dec 08, 2020
Friendship is a ladder to wealth and prosperity. It is the vehicle the rich use in getting richer and it is also what the poor use in getting poorer
The economic impact of befriending people cannot be overemphasized.
Friendship is security, also a bank...endeavor to bank wisely. Designs & building construction- 08169536004

MosqueDesign

Re: Latesthousedesign- 20 Bedroom Duplex & Others by Daudaxp11: 2:09am On Dec 08, 2020
Create a PLAN B now.
"When your salary comes in time, you eat chicken. As the salary reduces you eat product of the chicken (Eggs) and subsequently, you begin to eat chicken's food like maize and millet.

Finally, when the salary is finished, you become the Chicken itself, spending your time walking around just looking for what to eat.

Friends! Salary is a seed that needs to be planted. It's important you take part of it and invest.
Frankly, salary alone cannot solve all your money problems. Thus, create a plan B now

A wise investment will provide opportunities for one to always eat chicken whenever he or she pleases!

Think INVESTMENT... because you won't be young forever!

Think INSURANCE... because you won't be strong forever!

Think ENTREPRENEURSHIP... because you won't be employed forever.

Re: Latesthousedesign- 20 Bedroom Duplex & Others by Aqc11: 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2020
Strictly Design & Building Construction
Invest for your retirement...your children are not retirement investment. Don't bank on your children's support or the support of your friends or relations. That's is a BIG Risk.it may not happen. Be ready to take care of yourself my friend!! Everyone has his own responsibilities. They won't help you that much. You will also loose your dignity and respect if you adopt the life style of begging
Re: Latesthousedesign- 20 Bedroom Duplex & Others by Daudaxp11: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
Building wealth is hard, being broke is hard......CHOOSE your HARD.

Hard work is not optional if success is desired......To escape hard life, you must embrace hard work.

Going broke after INVESTING is not the same as going broke after IMPRESSING.......CHOOSE your BROKE.

Invest in landed properties if you can. building materials are fast increasing in price.

AQCmultiservicesltd.
Re: Latesthousedesign- 20 Bedroom Duplex & Others by Daudaxp11: 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
You've been silently winning battles and transforming yourself this year!

Be PROUD of EVERY STEP you have made towards building your dream home and acquiring more properties.

You deserve nothing but the best and your time is coming Dear friends.

Keep going and getting better in each and EVERY day! This is YOUR reminder that YOU GOT THIS!

AQCmultiservicesltd expressing our profound gratitude to all our esteem clients.*Thank you for choosing us to contract with in the construction industry*Thanks to those that referred us* thank you for the critics, its creates room for improvement*
Pls let's do this again come 2021.
(Arc.Dauda,Engr.Abdulrazak,Arc.Frankilo,P.Hyde)

Re: Latesthousedesign- 20 Bedroom Duplex & Others by Daudaxp11: 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
Delivered by AQCmultiservicesltd 08169536004

Re: Latesthousedesign- 20 Bedroom Duplex & Others by Daudaxp11: 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
Previously
*TIME*
Your time is more valuable than money, make it fabulous; you can get more money, but you cannot get more time; manage yourself!.Don’t prioritize what is on your schedule, but schedule your priorities. You will never find time for everything; you must learn to maximize it. The rich invest in time; the poor invest in money. Time is what we want d most but what we mismanage. Stop wasting time!
*Listen,* be picky with who you invest your time in, wasted time is worse than wasted money! Have a fulfilled day! *ArcJude@AQCmultiservicesltd*

Re: Latesthousedesign- 20 Bedroom Duplex & Others by Daudaxp11: 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
Bro we're together ......strictly busy with site works these dayz
Re: Latesthousedesign- 20 Bedroom Duplex & Others by Daudaxp11: 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
The Plan" enables you to focus your time and money and concentrate all of your resources on the one or two objectives that you must achieve to make building up the house successful.

It will also inevitably save bricklayer hours, weeks, and months of confusion, mistakes, and losses of both money and energy's. 

In the absence of clear focus and concentration (plan), you will tend to spread your energies over a wide area and accomplish very little
Re: Latesthousedesign- 20 Bedroom Duplex & Others by Aqc141: 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
*TIME*
Your time is more valuable than money, make it fabulous; you can get more money, but you cannot get more time; manage yourself!.Don’t prioritize what is on your schedule, but schedule your priorities. You will never find time for everything; you must learn to maximize it. The rich invest in time; the poor invest in money. Time is what we want d most but what we mismanage. Stop wasting time!
*Listen,* be picky with who you invest your time in, wasted time is worse than wasted money! Have a fulfilled day! *ArcJude@AQCmultiservicesltd*

Re: Latesthousedesign- 20 Bedroom Duplex & Others by Daudaxp11: 7:03am On Jan 17, 2021
Create a PLAN B now.
"When your salary comes in time, you eat chicken. As the salary reduces you eat product of the chicken (Eggs) and subsequently, you begin to eat chicken's food like maize and millet.

Finally, when the salary is finished, you become the Chicken itself, spending your time walking around just looking for what to eat.

Friends! Salary is a seed that needs to be planted. It's important you take part of it and invest.
Frankly, salary alone cannot solve all your money problems. Thus, create a plan B now

A wise investment will provide opportunities for one to always eat chicken whenever he or she pleases!

Think INVESTMENT... because you won't be young forever!

Think INSURANCE... because you won't be strong forever!

Think ENTREPRENEURSHIP... because you won't be employed forever.
AQCmultiservicesltd

Re: Latesthousedesign- 20 Bedroom Duplex & Others by Daudaxp11: 7:31am On Jan 19, 2021
NO ONE IS INDISPENSABLE
Some people are irreplaceable... Yes no one is indispensable but the impact and effect of some people in your life may never be forgotten.

There are people you'll encounter in life and after they've left you tends to remember them every time a particular thing happens because you've not seen another as good as them in that area.

I remember when Wizid left E.M.E, Banky W told him he'd replace him with someone better and wizkid rightly replied him with; "I'm irreplaceable"

You and I know the story.....Was he replaced or not? If he had agreed to wizkid's terms, he might have benefited a little more before he finally leave...
(This doesn't make Banky unsuccessful too, he is doing well ).

Don't let pride and greed take such people away from your life.

And you that is good, don't let pride stop you from being a blessing to those that look up to you.

AQCmultservicesltd welcome you to 2021, looking forward to working with you Arc,Q's,Engr.(ref.GMD,C.E. Noble&4eyeStudio)

Re: Latesthousedesign- 20 Bedroom Duplex & Others by Daudaxp11: 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
Friendship is a ladder to wealth and prosperity. It is the vehicle the rich use in getting richer and it is also what the poor use in getting poorer
The economic impact of befriending people cannot be overemphasized.
Friendship is security, also a bank. endeavor to bank wisely. AQC-Designs & building construction

Re: Latesthousedesign- 20 Bedroom Duplex & Others by Daudaxp11: 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
The service, I want to provide technical supervision for the building stages. I will advise the builders as necessary and provide guidance in translating the design at construction stages.
This will include ensuring that the initial layout is down according to the design and structures are erected by the builders based on Architect’s design and i will also ensure that building materials are used for optimal cost effectiveness and highest quality.

As such I would also like to give you a quotation for the material to serve a guide for you

I will be able to work closely and professionally with the builders supplied. Same goes for any other artisans that will be employed at different stages of the project..my job will be to corordinate and provide them with technical support as required.
Thanks

Re: Latesthousedesign- 20 Bedroom Duplex & Others by Daudaxp11: 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
The service, I want to provide technical supervision for the building stages. I will advise the builders as necessary and provide guidance in translating the design at construction stages.
This will include ensuring that the initial layout is down according to the design and structures are erected by the builders based on Architect’s design and i will also ensure that building materials are used for optimal cost effectiveness and highest quality.

As such I would also like to give you a quotation for the material to serve a guide for you

I will be able to work closely and professionally with the builders supplied. Same goes for any other artisans that will be employed at different stages of the project..my job will be to corordinate and provide them with technical support as required.
Thanks
Build your dream Home

(1) (Reply)

250 Litters German Liebherr Deep Freezer For Sell / Elevator Shaft Construction And Cost Estimate / Abuja Estate Lands For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.